PDA

View Full Version : This shit makes me SO furious!!

Fluidic
06-25-2003, 11:47 AM
Read this article found in the Calgary Sun today:

http://www.canoe.ca/CalgaryNews/cs.cs-06-25-0006.html

It's about a 6yr old boy who beat and tortured a 6-month old puppy. The RCMP/police can't do shit because the little fuck is too young. Vet's (attending to the dead puppy) made note that when the boy was scolded and shown the consequences of his actions, he showed no remorse.

If this were my child, I don't care what you guys think, I would inflict the same amount of pain on him that he did to the dog. I don't care, take me to jail -- my kid's going to learn a lesson -- black eyed, concussion to follow.

This shit makes me SO furious -- not even funny. Fuck the little shit that did this. He should go to jail till he's 50yrs old.

Peter

Fluidic
06-25-2003, 11:47 AM
http://www.calgarysun.com/images/calsun/upload/sunpage0625.jpg

B17a
06-25-2003, 11:49 AM
Yeah that kid has definitely got some issues. If he's 6 yrs old and killing puppies.....isn't that a telltale sign of a serial killer in the making?

szw
06-25-2003, 11:52 AM
yeah..i'd have no problem beating that kid.

littledan
06-25-2003, 11:56 AM
Originally posted by szw
yeah..i'd have no problem beating that kid. :werd:

his parents' need to teach his ass a lesson... that is some twisted shit

Fluidic
06-25-2003, 11:57 AM
As sick as this sounds, I would ENJOY beating the shit out of that kid -- seriously -- if I were his parents -- I would fucking kill him in the most painful way.

Kids who fuck with puppies who can't even attack let alone bark loud enough to create a "scare" should be burned.

Peter

ecstasy_civic
06-25-2003, 12:16 PM
i would run him over with my truck if i ever saw him anywhere. that is absolutley disgusting and he needs to be punished for it.

B17a
06-25-2003, 12:25 PM
Originally posted by ecstasy_civic
i would run him over with my truck if i ever saw him anywhere. that is absolutley disgusting and he needs to be punished for it.

I am convinced any 6 year old capable of doing that is the spawn of Satan and should be burned at the stake.

imprezive
06-25-2003, 12:34 PM
Thats soo sad. I just read it this afternoon. It brings a tear to my eye whenever i look at the picture of the pup :(
I wonder what kind of parents raise such a hell raiser like that.

ecstasy_civic
06-25-2003, 12:35 PM
Originally posted by B17a

I am convinced any 6 year old capable of doing that is the spawn of Satan and should be burned at the stake.

to bad hes way to young to recieve any worthy punishment, hell get grounded for like a month.

ooooooooooooooooooooooooo good job parents, :thumbsdow

ninjak84
06-25-2003, 12:36 PM
He's a little white trash kid with nothing to live for anyways....
His parents are probably on welfare, and I doubt he's had a decent meal in months.

The life he lives is punishment enough. He'll never even hold a $100 bill, or go to University.

I'm willing to bet his drunk of a Father will beat him for this, so there's no point in getting angry over it.

Aleks
06-25-2003, 12:41 PM
Originally posted by Fluidic Digital
As sick as this sounds, I would ENJOY beating the shit out of that kid -- seriously -- if I were his parents -- I would fucking kill him in the most painful way.

Kids who fuck with puppies who can't even attack let alone bark loud enough to create a "scare" should be burned.

Peter

His parents are to blame for not bringing him up properly. He doesn't know better. It's all about how you discipline your kids when they are growing up.

ecstasy_civic
06-25-2003, 12:45 PM
ill be beating my kids into respect when there born lol. just so stupid stuff like this doesnt happen

SinisterProbeGt
06-25-2003, 12:47 PM
I think I'm gonna bring my 2 king rotties out there both 145lbs each and bring them to the kids house and let him try and beat them..
(after I cover the kid in some type of meat sauce)

Thats sick what the kid did.......

ecstasy_civic
06-25-2003, 12:58 PM
Originally posted by SinisterProbeGt
I think I'm gonna bring my 2 king rotties out there both 145lbs each and bring them to the kids house and let him try and beat them..
(after I cover the kid in some type of meat sauce)

Thats sick what the kid did.......

hey wanna be my friend lol

roopi
06-25-2003, 01:00 PM
that is sick

Super_Geo
06-25-2003, 01:00 PM
God damn... I have a 1 year old Bichon Shitszu. They are the friendliest dogs you can find. Hell, he even plays with guniea pigs.

It's disturbing that some little 6 year old kid is doing that. They should put him down before he's old enought to rob me.

"The child shows no remorse"

I hope the parents beat some remorse into him. Nothing a a few bruises can't fix.

Weapon_R
06-25-2003, 01:13 PM

Peter

Finally someone who has enough balls to go against the norms of society. I get sick and tired of faggots like Dr. Phil saying that you should not punish your kids by hitting them - and look what it leads to.

I don't know about you guys, but when I used to fuck up bigtime, I got my ass whooped. And you know what? It worked, cuz I wouldn't do it again. People need to grow some balls and teach their kids the differences between right and wrong and tell the politically correct "Psychologists" to fuck themselves, or else we are going to see a lot more of this in the future.

Super_Geo
06-25-2003, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by Weapon_R
I don't know about you guys, but when I used to fuck up bigtime, I got my ass whooped. And you know what? It worked

So true, so true. I was visiting some family friends a few weeks ago and they had this huge brat of a kid. The parents would tell him to get ready cause we had to go, and the kid wouldn't even look away from the TV to flat out say "no, too bad." It went on for 5 minutes or so. A good backhand would've fixed that instantly.

Ben
06-25-2003, 01:19 PM

Finally someone who has enough balls to go against the norms of society. I get sick and tired of faggots like Dr. Phil saying that you should not punish your kids by hitting them - and look what it leads to.

I don't know about you guys, but when I used to fuck up bigtime, I got my ass whooped. And you know what? It worked, cuz I wouldn't do it again. People need to grow some balls and teach their kids the differences between right and wrong and tell the politically correct "Psychologists" to fuck themselves, or else we are going to see a lot more of this in the future.

Fuckin rights, cause they way society is being brought up were going to have a bunch of queers and fruits who whine and complain about everything, or a corny beat ass society observed in the Dimension Films Demolition Man.

Weapon_R
06-25-2003, 01:22 PM
Originally posted by Super_Geo

So true, so true. I was visiting some family friends a few weeks ago and they had this huge brat of a kid. The parents would tell him to get ready cause we had to go, and the kid wouldn't even look away from the TV to flat out say "no, too bad." It went on for 5 minutes or so. A good backhand would've fixed that instantly.

I have a little cousin like that. He never listens to his parents, extremely rude little punk. Whenever no one is watching, I give him a nice boot up his ass to keep him in line :rofl: The funny thing is, whenever i'm around, he's actually good for some reason :dunno: haha

T5_X
06-25-2003, 01:29 PM
http://maddox.xmission.com/beatkid1.jpg
LOL http://maddox.xmission.com/beat.html

D'z Nutz
06-25-2003, 01:29 PM

I have a little cousin like that. He never listens to his parents, extremely rude little punk. Whenever no one is watching, I give him a nice boot up his ass to keep him in line :rofl: The funny thing is, whenever i'm around, he's actually good for some reason :dunno: haha

Ain't no justice like foot justice :thumbsup:

B17a
06-25-2003, 01:33 PM
Is this a nature vs. nurture thing? Meaning, is this kid fuct up because of his upbringing (ie. alcoholic mom etc.) or is he chemically imbalanced? I usually say bratty kids are a product of their upbringing but this kid may be that one in a million who's a fucking cold hearted killing machine!

SI-vic
06-25-2003, 01:45 PM
I bet this child was neglected and never had any attention, probably was abused on a regular basis, living below the poverety line, and etc.

If parents decide to talk with the children, play with them, help them with their homework..... just involve the children in your life as much as possible, then there wont be any need for hitting.
If parents involved children more in their life, then their children will be "normal". (normal as in: someone who can behave like a decent citizen in society)
BUT, hitting does work sometimes. (it's been proven to work)
BUT It could also backfire because it could eventually lead to a point where the child is so used to getting hit that he/she does not care anymore, then he/she will become rebelious because of hatred for the parents from the amount of abuse he/she had to put up with.

Khyron
06-25-2003, 01:56 PM
That's bs. Sure, neglecting a kid can cause problems but making a sociopathic serial killer (this kid will become one) doesn't just happen because of bad parenting. Rich, well treated kids can turn sadistic just as easy as poor mistreated ones.

Weren't the 2 kids in England that murdered that toddler by the railroad tracks well off?

Learn pressure points. Causes intense pain with no marks. :thumbsup:

Khyron

RCBVtec
06-25-2003, 02:22 PM

It's about a 6yr old boy who beat and tortured a 6-month old puppy. The RCMP/police can't do shit because the little fuck is too young. Vet's (attending to the dead puppy) made note that when the boy was scolded and shown the consequences of his actions, he showed no remorse.

If this were my child, I don't care what you guys think, I would inflict the same amount of pain on him that he did to the dog. I don't care, take me to jail -- my kid's going to learn a lesson -- black eyed, concussion to follow.

This shit makes me SO furious -- not even funny. Fuck the little shit that did this. He should go to jail till he's 50yrs old.

Peter

That makes me absolutely sick to my stomach, that little fucker should be put through the same torment that helpless puppy was, that infuriates me!!!!!!!!! And if I would have seen that kid doing that to the puppy I don't know what I would have done...

RCBVtec
06-25-2003, 02:28 PM

Peter

I totally agree with you man!! Something needs to be done, I don't give a shit if this kid is 6 yrs. old what happens if it's someone's infant child on the playground (granted the infant most likely would be supervised) Still, all I am trying to say is what's next for this little fuck... stop it before it's too late.

method
06-25-2003, 02:30 PM
something like 98% of all serial killers used to torture or kill animals as a child.

funny thing, george bush admitted his friends and him used to torture frogs and shit.

3G
06-25-2003, 03:04 PM
that little punk

if he was my kid, i would have tied him up in the basement, took off my belt, and taught him a lesson!

I have a little cousin like that. He never listens to his parents, extremely rude little punk. Whenever no one is watching, I give him a nice boot up his ass to keep him in line The funny thing is, whenever i'm around, he's actually good for some reason haha

same thing here, i got a cousin like that, fagget has NO respect, you see him smacking older people. when you try to tell him something or yell at him or whatever he'd start screaming, when when i catch him alone, he goes to my room in the basement and takes a beating, but for some reason he doesn't learn. his dad beats him like everytime he does something wrong (daily) but still he doesn't learn

FiveFreshFish
06-25-2003, 04:48 PM
Too late. Kid can't be reformed. Shoot him now.

RiCE-DaDDy
06-25-2003, 04:48 PM
all u guys say beating kids is the answer, but its not that black and white. There have been numerous stories of kid's that got beat when little and they grow up being like this kid

B17a
06-25-2003, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by RiCE-DaDDy
all u guys say beating kids is the answer, but its not that black and white. There have been numerous stories of kid's that got beat when little and they grow up being like this kid

It's not so much the physical hitting that's the point I think, its the ability for a parent to instill the fear of god into a kid who goofs off. That can mean a little taste of the back of your hand, but how much how often??? So you're right, its a fine line.

Weapon_R
06-25-2003, 05:04 PM
I don't think anyone here, minus that MX6 moron, advocates beating your kid. A swift kick in the ass wouldn't hurt once in a while though.

Abom
06-25-2003, 05:55 PM
I don't think anyone here, minus that MX6 moron, advocates beating your kid. A swift kick in the ass wouldn't hurt once in a while though.

:werd: As for the puppy, sad sad story :(

ninspeed
06-25-2003, 05:57 PM
I have to agree with the rest of you one this one.. i read this article this moring at work, and found it just disgusting that somewhere there is somebody who can actually do this to another living animal. this kid needs help, more than just a boot to his ass though.. i would really like to know what goes through a kids head when he is doing something like that.

ben: agree with you on the demo man movie.. i would die if our world ever became that "proper"

GTS Jeff
06-25-2003, 06:08 PM

Peter

Yeah that kid has definitely got some issues. If he's 6 yrs old and killing puppies.....isn't that a telltale sign of a serial killer in the making?

Originally posted by szw
yeah..i'd have no problem beating that kid.

Originally posted by littledan
:werd:

his parents' need to teach his ass a lesson... that is some twisted shit

Originally posted by ecstasy_civic

Originally posted by imprezive
Thats soo sad. I just read it this afternoon. It brings a tear to my eye whenever i look at the picture of the pup :(
I wonder what kind of parents raise such a hell raiser like that.

Originally posted by ninjak84
He's a little white trash kid with nothing to live for anyways....
His parents are probably on welfare, and I doubt he's had a decent meal in months.

The life he lives is punishment enough. He'll never even hold a $100 bill, or go to University.

I'm willing to bet his drunk of a Father will beat him for this, so there's no point in getting angry over it.

Originally posted by altima

His parents are to blame for not bringing him up properly. He doesn't know better. It's all about how you discipline your kids when they are growing up.

Originally posted by Super_Geo
God damn... I have a 1 year old Bichon Shitszu. They are the friendliest dogs you can find. Hell, he even plays with guniea pigs.

It's disturbing that some little 6 year old kid is doing that. They should put him down before he's old enought to rob me.

"The child shows no remorse"

I hope the parents beat some remorse into him. Nothing a a few bruises can't fix.

Is this a nature vs. nurture thing? Meaning, is this kid fuct up because of his upbringing (ie. alcoholic mom etc.) or is he chemically imbalanced? I usually say bratty kids are a product of their upbringing but this kid may be that one in a million who's a fucking cold hearted killing machine!

Originally posted by SI-vic
I bet this child was neglected and never had any attention, probably was abused on a regular basis, living below the poverety line, and etc.

If parents decide to talk with the children, play with them, help them with their homework..... just involve the children in your life as much as possible, then there wont be any need for hitting.
If parents involved children more in their life, then their children will be "normal". (normal as in: someone who can behave like a decent citizen in society)
BUT, hitting does work sometimes. (it's been proven to work)
BUT It could also backfire because it could eventually lead to a point where the child is so used to getting hit that he/she does not care anymore, then he/she will become rebelious because of hatred for the parents from the amount of abuse he/she had to put up with.

Originally posted by RCBVtec

That makes me absolutely sick to my stomach, that little fucker should be put through the same torment that helpless puppy was, that infuriates me!!!!!!!!! And if I would have seen that kid doing that to the puppy I don't know what I would have done...

Originally posted by method
something like 98% of all serial killers used to torture or kill animals as a child.

funny thing, george bush admitted his friends and him used to torture frogs and shit.

Originally posted by Mx6GtTurbo
that little punk

if he was my kid, i would have tied him up in the basement, took off my belt, and taught him a lesson!

same thing here, i got a cousin like that, fagget has NO respect, you see him smacking older people. when you try to tell him something or yell at him or whatever he'd start screaming, when when i catch him alone, he goes to my room in the basement and takes a beating, but for some reason he doesn't learn. his dad beats him like everytime he does something wrong (daily) but still he doesn't learn

Originally posted by FiveFreshFish
Too late. Kid can't be reformed. Shoot him now.

Originally posted by RiCE-DaDDy

It's not so much the physical hitting that's the point I think, its the ability for a parent to instill the fear of god into a kid who goofs off. That can mean a little taste of the back of your hand, but how much how often??? So you're right, its a fine line.

i think that each and every one of you has made one mistake regarding this. assumption. whether ure assuming the parents sucked, or whether ure assuming that the kid is the spawn of satan, or whatever....ure assuming things that u dont know to be true. you guys have no idea what kind of parents this kid has. do u even know the names of the parents? their age? hair color? no? hmm u dont know anything about his parents! another thing, u dont know the psychological condition of the boy either. yes, he could be the spawn of satan, or he could be a serial killer in the making, OR he could just have a correctable mental condition. maybe he was beaten as a child, maybe he was neglected as a child, maybe he has a chemical inbalance. who knows? not you nor i, thats for sure. not any single one of u guys really knows the circumstances at all.

bottom line, no one here knows enough about the situation from reading some vague article to fairly decide a course of action. so u guys, STFU.

bosa
06-25-2003, 07:40 PM
Poor puppy. :(

I'd love to beat the living piss out of that kid. :guns: I'd like to make him feel like that poor dog. http://forums.beyond.ca/images/icons/icon8.gif

I think the parents should go along with this picture-

04blackMAX
06-25-2003, 07:55 PM
yeah sad as hell man, poor puppy, but how can u say he should go to jail for 50 years, hes 6 years old, the parents should be fined large, and the kid have to have councelling!!

redline_13000
06-25-2003, 10:01 PM
Originally posted by GTS Jeff
[B
i think that each and every one of you has made one mistake regarding this. assumption. whether ure assuming the parents sucked, or whether ure assuming that the kid is the spawn of satan, or whatever....ure assuming things that u dont know to be true. you guys have no idea what kind of parents this kid has. do u even know the names of the parents? their age? hair color? no? hmm u dont know anything about his parents! another thing, u dont know the psychological condition of the boy either. yes, he could be the spawn of satan, or he could be a serial killer in the making, OR he could just have a correctable mental condition. maybe he was beaten as a child, maybe he was neglected as a child, maybe he has a chemical inbalance. who knows? not you nor i, thats for sure. not any single one of u guys really knows the circumstances at all.

bottom line, no one here knows enough about the situation from reading some vague article to fairly decide a course of action. so u guys, STFU. [/B]

:thumbsup: :werd:

FiveFreshFish
06-25-2003, 10:13 PM
bottom line, no one here knows enough about the situation from reading some vague article to fairly decide a course of action. so u guys, STFU.

Of course we don't know enough. It would be shitty to have a real connection with the situation, like if it's your puppy that got tortured.

Whatever we "decide" as a course of action isn't going to have ANY impact on the real situation, although I wish we could have some influence. It's all fair game in a discussion forum.

We're all just ranting, bashing, whatever. Knee-jerk reactions... quite natural considering what was released by the media.

Kamen
06-25-2003, 10:32 PM
He even looks like a punk ass.
Someone's gonna grow up to be fucked up in the head...
So what the hell, the 20 year old just stood there and watched???
I woulda run up to lay the smack down!

Stupid gum ad at the bottom of the article...

EG STyLeZ
06-25-2003, 10:47 PM

yeah, we know nothing at all about the kid's background and history, but there is no justification for beating and torturing a dog to death, even if the the kid is chemically imbalanced or whatever.

Zephyr
06-25-2003, 10:57 PM
a little asian parenting will help. make him sleep with the corpse, if he runs away slap him with a majjong stick. then id put him in jail to scare him straight and have him in a cell next to bald guy named bubba.

seriously kids like that need to be slapped till their teeth fall out, thats just wrong, u learn ur character when ur little and killing an animal and not feeling bad, thats not a good sign, just give me the kid and ill make him feel bad for even being born! some asian ingenuity in child raising!

ryder_23
06-25-2003, 11:02 PM
This is one 6 year old, i'd actually beat up...by beat up i mean, kick the living shit outa, god dammit...that makes me so madd, i have a bizchon shitzu cross, no idea how to spell, not the brightest yet the "cutest" dog ever, so fun, so cheerful, never heart a fly...honestly, if i were a cop, i dont know how i could refrain from not going rodney king on his ass....

Zephyr
06-25-2003, 11:09 PM
i'm telling u, some asian parenting will do the trick...or change him into a gangster, but in most cases it helps! or boot camp.

missblondie
06-25-2003, 11:16 PM
believe me... white parents can be EXTREMELY strict too... i think he just ended up with the wrong set of them. And no matter what is argued about people not knowing the background of the child... with good parents, good morals, and proper guidence in life.. something like that should never happen.

very sad story.

Wildcat
06-25-2003, 11:41 PM
first it'll be puppies; then it'll be people... its that simple

hmm u dont know anything about his parents! another thing, u dont know the psychological condition of the boy either. yes, he could be the spawn of satan, or he could be a serial killer in the making, OR he could just have a correctable mental condition. maybe he was beaten as a child, maybe he was neglected as a child, maybe he has a chemical inbalance. who knows? not you nor i, thats for sure. not any single one of u guys really knows the circumstances at all.

well if thats the case then take the kid out back and put one in his head..... then again if the kid is perfectly normal; well then.... take him out back and give him two

Originally posted by Zephyr
i'm telling u, some asian parenting will do the trick...or change him into a gangster, but in most cases it helps! or boot camp.

hah asian parenting! what a joke.. that must explain why i see so many lil azn hards with their black clothes and bangs running around "chopping".... asian parenting... please :rolleyes:

when i was a wee lil gaffer ( :rofl: ) my grandma used to babysit me during the day while my parents worked, when i got outta control she whipped her slippers at me! that put me back in line right quick... she could nail me in the temple from like 10 feet away across the room... running no less! it fucking hurt! thanks grandma! :D

bottom line...

Ben
06-25-2003, 11:51 PM
Originally posted by Wildcat
first it'll be puppies; then it'll be people... its that simple

well if thats the case then take the kid out back and put one in his head..... then again if the kid is perfectly normal; well then.... take him out back and give him two

hah asian parenting! what a joke.. that must explain why i see so many lil azn hards with their black clothes and bangs running around "chopping".... asian parenting... please :rolleyes:

when i was a wee lil gaffer ( :rofl: ) my grandma used to babysit me during the day while my parents worked, when i got outta control she whipped her slippers at me! that put me back in line right quick... she could nail me in the temple from like 10 feet away across the room... running no less! it fucking hurt! thanks grandma! :D

bottom line...

:werd: :werd: :rofl: :werd: :werd:

Shaolin
06-26-2003, 12:19 AM
Originally posted by Wildcat

No no no, bamboo stick with chicken feathers :D

SoSlowDx
06-26-2003, 12:32 AM
Originally posted by Shaolin

No no no, bamboo stick with chicken feathers :D

:thumbsup:

haha damn nammer sandals too :D

Dragon X
06-26-2003, 02:11 AM
aww damn that looks so much like my pup. if anyone even trys to hit my puppy their in for it. i love that dog to death

RCBVtec
06-26-2003, 09:39 AM

Fair enough man, all of those possbilities could be, but like what was mentioned earlier, that was a knee jerk reaction... I'm sorry but every person that can experience feeling i.e. anger, sadness etc, I don't care who you are, had to be disgusted with that situation... It's unimaginable what was done to that poor little puppy.

accordboi_02
06-26-2003, 10:17 AM
Has anyone taken a Sociology course in Univ about Crime and Deviance?
If you want to see (what I think is a good theory) on what can happen, turn to "A General Theory of Crime" by Gottfredson and Hirschi - essentially they say that all individual crimes are hedonistic by nature (a person does it b/c it makes them feel better in some way) and that the only way to stop it is to teach people self-control. They put this squarely on the parents and teachers of kids at early ages, as they feel that if a kid has not learned some self-control by age 8, s/he is much more likely to commit crimes in the future.
So in this case, the parents, and society in general is going to have to work their asses off with this kid - whether that means physically disciplining him, or just getting him some serious psychological help (maybe a combo of both would do the trick!)
Its a sick crime, and we're running out of time on this kid... Jeffrey Dahmer used to like to torture small animals and play with road kill... he ended up with a broom stick shoved all the way up his ass in prison - this kid may end up like that too, if no one does something about it.

Wildcat
06-26-2003, 12:38 PM
Originally posted by accordboi_02
So in this case, the parents, and society in general is going to have to work their asses off with this kid - whether that means physically disciplining him, or just getting him some serious psychological help (maybe a combo of both would do the trick!)

that'll be the biggest waste of taxpayers dollars to date..... ill be damned if my hard work goes to helping that kid...

IMO... throw him in a shed with a starved pitbull.... lets see him beat his way outta this one...

GTS Jeff
06-26-2003, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by RCBVtec

Fair enough man, all of those possbilities could be, but like what was mentioned earlier, that was a knee jerk reaction... I'm sorry but every person that can experience feeling i.e. anger, sadness etc, I don't care who you are, had to be disgusted with that situation... It's unimaginable what was done to that poor little puppy. of course its natural to be disgusted by such a display of inhumanity, but letting emotions cloud objectivity is counterproductive and unfair.

ninjak84
06-27-2003, 01:54 AM
Originally posted by accordboi_02
Has anyone taken a Sociology course in Univ about Crime and Deviance?

i did, it was pretty nuts!
same with psyche and anthro :nut:

accordboi_02
06-27-2003, 09:34 AM
Originally posted by ninjak84

i did, it was pretty nuts!
same with psyche and anthro :nut:

Haha, I majored in it... love that stuff!!
Get to learn how all of society is really f***ed up!!

mwmhong
06-27-2003, 10:21 AM
of course its natural to be disgusted by such a display of inhumanity, but letting emotions cloud objectivity is counterproductive and unfair.

Emotions AND rationality are necessary ingredients for the totality of morality. That is the reality. :)