PDA

View Full Version : One of Benny's Responses...

Fluidic
07-26-2002, 07:42 PM
while at work on the phone with someone who thinks Benny has caused their internet, long distance, cellular, and land line(s) to fail. We have all taken our abuse out on those "certain" customer service reps over the phone... well... those "customer service reps" are here to seize the day.

One of Benny's Responses to a SNIPPY customer IF he worked for Amazon.com selling books might sound something along the lines of...

"... Ok, I understand, tell you what... I'm going to go home now; I'm going to sacrifice my firstborn son on an altar of my own making. I just hope that my son's death will in some small way show you that we know how unforgivable it is for us to be late with your Harry Potter book..."

HAHAHA... Benny will probably find this funny... cause he will understand... LOL

Peter

Ben
07-26-2002, 08:01 PM
Hahahaaha, yeah, its funny, I hear some people bitch and whine, they specifically tell ME that I, Myself, am directly responsible for:

-Their Late Bill Payment
-The Low Share Price
-Their Internet not working
-Their phone being broken/has static on the line
-The fact that they were out of town when the internet installer came and that they had to reschedual.
-That their teenage daughter racked up 900 dollars worth of Long distance Tolls and that because she did it in spite without thier knowledge I, Myself should pay for thier bill for them.

I even had a guy call in on tuesday and he said that it was because of me, that terrorists crashed planes into the world trade center and that there are 100 spy sattelites circling his house spying on him...

Some people need a fucking boot to the skull...

All these inadequates should be rounded up on a giant shuttle out to the dark depths of space...

James
07-27-2002, 05:27 AM
Originally posted by Benny

I even had a guy call in on tuesday and he said that it was because of me, that terrorists crashed planes into the world trade center and that there are 100 spy sattelites circling his house spying on him...

LOL, what a fuckin idiot. :rofl: :nut: i think someone should lay off the drugs, so he stops thinkin spy sattelites are spying on him.:confused: :rofl:

sexualbanana
07-27-2002, 01:01 PM
. . . I even had a guy call in on tuesday and he said that it was because of me, that terrorists crashed planes into the world trade center and that there are 100 spy sattelites circling his house spying on him...

that's because there r! quickly, wrap tin foil around ur head so the aliens can't read ur minds!

:rofl:

B18C
07-27-2002, 01:17 PM

Some people need a fucking boot to the skull...

That was you that caused all that?!?! You bastard!

All this time, I thought it was that damn Osama :rofl:

Ben
07-27-2002, 03:06 PM
Whenever a real asshole calls in, I put on the super way overly nice routine, man people hate that, I thank them for yelling at me, thank them for thier opinions in ofcourse a way happy voice (much like the orderly in Happy Gilmore (played by Ben Stiller)).

Oh man, so fun!!!

Fluidic
07-27-2002, 05:07 PM
The orderly... LOL

Benny... you the SHIT!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Peter

boi-alien
07-27-2002, 06:14 PM
well my one friend that i work with had the best reply...

today there was this customer that called him and started cussing him out, every other word was fuck this fuck that fucking thes etc.... so my friend says 'well i'm terribly sorry that telus FUCKED up your phone bill, bye'

then he told me that he waited for the guy to hang up, and the guy on the other end was speechless, he didn't hang up for 5 minutes heheh it was classic

4wheeldrift
07-27-2002, 11:34 PM
Whenever a real asshole calls in, I put on the super way overly nice routine, man people hate that, I thank them for yelling at me, thank them for thier opinions in ofcourse a way happy voice (much like the orderly in Happy Gilmore (played by Ben Stiller)).

Oh man, so fun!!!

Always pisses 'em off worse when they realize that you're not gonna be easily cowed or stoop to their level. Ahh customer service, how I am glad I'm out of that hell.

Ben
07-28-2002, 01:02 AM
Customer Service....no no no...its Customer Bendover...
For the most part I dont receive calls, but there is the odd day where we do jack all and just answer the phone...hehehehe, I dont take shit from anyone...