Emerald Green ext
Grey leather int
5 spd manual
90,100 miles
stock, never modified, original outstanding paint
Calgary (SW)
$9,500
pm me for contact information

nice car, but it is my brothers, so I really don't know much about it. It is an american import that has been properly imported, he has driven it for about 9 months, and previous owner had good maintenance history. Clean carfax, adult owners. Mach 460 sound system. Nice looking car, drives great.

Brother is currently on holidays in south America, and he would like to find someone to buy it when he gets back in the end of august, but I have it at my house and can show it. He is available by email until then.

My computer crapped out, so I don't have pictures on this one, but I will try and get shots of it. It is totally stock mustang gt, and looks great, I have dial up, so you will have to bear with me for pictures, I will try and get shots tonight.

If anyone knows if there is a mustang friendlier board, could you let them know about this? I don't know much else besides beyond.

gamman
08-10-2007, 11:46 PM
photo

gamman
08-24-2007, 11:58 PM
actually, my brother tells me he has owned it 15 months. It doesn't seem like that long ago. I guess that's what happens when you get old...