PDA

View Full Version : Tinting windows

zyketti
08-08-2007, 08:55 PM
hey i was just wondering how much i would have to spend to get my side and rear windows tinted?
and where can I have it done?
also, is it possible to have tailights tinted? has anybody seen a tinted tailight?
thanks

HuMz
08-08-2007, 09:06 PM
Do a search theres tons of threads on window tinting...and yeah you can blackout your taillights but im almost 100% you can get a ticket for it.

dj_rice
08-08-2007, 09:32 PM
You can tint ANYTHING....some people even tint their front windshields...;) I know what ur thinking WOW thats cool I want to get it done too...but its not cool when you crash cause you cant see...

Places to go

Shadow Tint
Icon Tinting

http://forums.beyond.ca/st/161676/window-tint/

Annoyingrob
08-08-2007, 09:52 PM
Yes you can tint tail lights, but don't. First, it's illegal. Second, as a fellow motorist who has to drive behind you, I want to be able to see your brake lights.

dj_rice
08-08-2007, 09:58 PM
Originally posted by Annoyingrob
Yes you can tint tail lights, but don't. First, it's illegal. Second, as a fellow motorist who has to drive behind you, I want to be able to see your brake lights.

If you do a very light subtle tint, it might look okay, like CivicDXR's taillights

zyketti
08-08-2007, 11:37 PM
thanks alot guys
my car is already tinted, just thought that it is not enough as led lights are being installed soon
tinting headlights and tailights were just an idea, but i think i'm just going to get customs instead :) thanks for replies

one more question, hopefully someone will check back on this thread but does anone know where i could get a stillen CAI, z-tube, or JWT popcharger in calgary?

dj_rice
08-09-2007, 06:31 PM
Sunridge Nissan, Fishcreek Nissan, Stadium Nissan