PDA

View Full Version : Anyone fish ???

fast95pony
06-25-2003, 09:44 PM
I used to fish a bit in my younger days,but I've never fished around Calgary. I'm getting my licence later this week and I'm going to try a few of the rivers around Calgary . Any suggestions for good spots ??

Alan

Phats
06-25-2003, 09:57 PM
the bow river, policemans flats is pretty good, or so my dad says, he's an avid fisherman

Beastly Power
06-25-2003, 10:44 PM
i used to fish too. sometimes i would dangle my dick across bow river and tie a string to the tip of my knob to catch all those buggers sitting in the center of the river. my record was a 18 pound fish that i pulled with my dick and some fish eggs, which beat my best friends record cuz he only caught a 17 pound fish with his dick

i usually squeeze my balls to retract the line

redline_13000
06-25-2003, 10:49 PM
Originally posted by Beastly Power
i used to fish too. sometimes i would dangle my dick across bow river and tie a string to the tip of my knob to catch all those buggers sitting in the center of the river. my record was a 18 pound fish that i pulled with my dick and some fish eggs, which beat my best friends record cuz he only caught a 17 pound fish with his dick

:dunno: :rofl: :rofl:

babyblueg2
06-25-2003, 10:53 PM

W T F

:thumbsup:

TheXplosion
06-25-2003, 11:01 PM
your a gayass someone put a funny attachment

Ben
06-25-2003, 11:01 PM
Raises Hand. I'm an Angler, not Fly...

fast95pony
06-25-2003, 11:21 PM

Those aren't fish eggs on your dick.Better see a doctor fast !!

:rofl:

diesel_boy
06-26-2003, 01:59 PM
lol:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: