PDA

View Full Version : RTD 381 OLDER Black Sierra truck

signature7
08-09-2007, 05:19 PM

LilDrunkenSmurf
08-09-2007, 05:32 PM
Will keep an eye out. So did he hit you, or almost hit you?

a Black Older GMC Sierra truck almost hit me racing out of the parking lot, i managed to snapped some pics of the asshole i will put on later when i get home and get my usb cable. The pics aren't very good as they are in the moment.

Not only did he hit me but he drove off without paying for his fuel.

signature7
08-09-2007, 05:35 PM

signature7
08-09-2007, 07:10 PM

Hakkola
08-09-2007, 07:50 PM
Originally posted by signature7
I was coming into the Esso on 46th st and 16th ave just minutes ago and

a Black Older GMC Sierra truck almost hit me racing out of the parking lot, i managed to snapped some pics of the asshole i will put on later when i get home and get my usb cable. The pics aren't very good as they are in the moment.

Not only did he almost hit me but he drove off without paying for his fuel.

The attendent was trying to chase after him, the amount he filled up for was 100.02 dollars.

The Licence plate is Rtd 381 but when the attendent called the police they said it might have been a stolen plate. this is in the bowness area. if you have info please call the police or pm me and i will pass it on.

The male described by the attendent is about in his late thirties to early forties. Wearing a black/navy blue cap. rough looking and dirty.

THanks for any help you guys can provide.

!!!!!!!!!

Is this near the road coming down behind market mall to 16th ave? (In bowness or something)

Sometime last night a big black truck came flying down that road, and passed other motorists by going into the oncoming lane, (which I was in). He almost hit me head on. It was a black GMC truck. If it is near the area it could be that the guy has business there or lives in the area.

:thumbsdow

signature7
08-09-2007, 08:04 PM

Hakkola
08-09-2007, 08:37 PM
No, he came out of nowhere, doing about 80, I swerved out of the way. I would have turned and followed but there was a ton of traffic going southbound at the time. Lucky I have good reaction time or I wouldn't be posting this right now.

signature7
08-10-2007, 04:36 AM
im glad your okay, i hope they catch the fucker if it is the same guy. If not, then i hpoe they both get what's coming to them