PDA

View Full Version : any other Stealth guys here??

Gonein60...ft.
06-25-2003, 11:20 PM
of course other than memystealthandi.......just wondering if i m the only one.......

CLiVE
06-26-2003, 12:02 AM
Yup, w3apon is around and so is Autocad.

I'm leaving the stealth community...it will be a very sad sad day.

Gonein60...ft.
06-26-2003, 12:17 AM
man i can t believe you are jumpin ship.....BTW, pm me what you want for your rims...and y pipe....:drool: haha seriously tho...we ll miss ya man...did you decide what you are getting??

CLiVE
06-26-2003, 12:20 AM
I think I'm going Subaru.....:clap:

It really is a shame, I have so much into this car, and I love the car. But it isn't meeting my needs at the moment. Need more space, convenience, etc. etc.

CRXguy
06-26-2003, 12:22 AM
Originally posted by memystealthandi
I think I'm going Subaru.....:clap:

It really is a shame, I have so much into this car, and I love the car. But it isn't meeting my needs at the moment. Need more space, convenience, etc. etc.

For the kids? hehe

What have you decided? Plain jane WRX, or STi? :drool:

FlipFlop
06-26-2003, 03:52 AM
RRRRRROOOOBBBBBBB !

i usually just come on beyond to read some forums and try to learn some stuff about cars, but then i saw the thread that you're selling your car and had to make an account to say 'NOOOOOOOOOOO' .. u can't sell the car man =P ... i say if anything, tell frank to get rid of that civic, and he keep the stealth .. ? .. don't tell me he's gonna turn that down !

and not to mention, you gotta change your nickname too ! .. imagine the hastle ! ..

btw, this is matt from bowling .. lol .. cya =P