PDA

View Full Version : Leaving feedback for a sponsor.

ZMan2k2
08-10-2007, 07:44 PM
Can we make a thread in the sponsors Marketplace section, to leave them positive feedback, or are we left with just the Trader rating system? Because with a sponsor, I don't think the trader rating system is quite right, as they aren't selling used stuff. Just wondering.

TomcoPDR
08-11-2007, 01:46 AM
Originally posted by ZMan2k2
Can we make a thread in the sponsors Marketplace section, to leave them positive feedback, or are we left with just the Trader rating system? Because with a sponsor, I don't think the trader rating system is quite right, as they aren't selling used stuff. Just wondering.

Why don't you just make a fresh one under their sponsorship forum :dunno: http://forums.beyond.ca/st/184098/i-got-pdrd-thanks-tomcopdr/

I think using the rating system just enforces about the person/business creditiblity, whether selling physical products or a service.

ZMan2k2
08-11-2007, 09:56 AM
I thought that I could do that alright. But I thought that rage2 was "special". I mean, I'm not gonna screw with him and his "crazy interweb ninja skillz"!:rofl:

**edit** I just tried. rage2 does have "interweb ninja skillz". I'm not allowed to start a post in the sponsors section.