PDA

View Full Version : Kevin Trudeau

bigbadboss101
08-11-2007, 12:18 PM
Have you guys read his books? He's a marketer and apparently has written all sort of books. Looks like the authority have issues with him.

So, if you have read some of the books, what's your opinion? For real, or money grabber?

QuasarCav
08-11-2007, 12:28 PM
Informercial scammer?

BigMass
08-11-2007, 01:02 PM
total scam artist and theif

http://youtube.com/watch?v=YN5ihrECJms

jav_
08-11-2007, 01:14 PM
hahahahah he mentioned university of calgary and got busted for lying

01RedDX
08-11-2007, 01:20 PM

LilDrunkenSmurf
08-11-2007, 03:59 PM
Originally posted by 01RedDX
This guy is a con artist and convicted felon. I just don't see how anyone can still fall for his scams.

You have to realize that even our group mentality of a forum is still more intelligent that a lot of people out there... Some people see it straight up, others refuse to see... Some people were just made to be fooled. :thumbsdow

Antonito
08-11-2007, 05:11 PM
Good god what an ass. I was going to call him stupid, but you have to be pretty smart to come up with this much crap and get people to buy it.

Every day I get closer and closer to starting my own religion. I think it's wrong to take advantage of the stupid, but more and more I just think they deserve it considering all the other crap they fall for

SunniSunShine
08-11-2007, 05:20 PM
Originally posted by jav_
hahahahah he mentioned university of calgary and got busted for lying

Calgary Coneticut not Alberta lol

this guy is a stupid fucking scammer i hate him!

jay42w8
08-11-2007, 10:44 PM
I work in a nutrition store on the weekends and our store sells one of his books, I had no idea he actually offers cures in them....there must be some kind of precationary warnings I'll have to take a look at it tomorrow....I thought his book was just about scamming done by pharmaceutical companies and what not

its a shame that he is giving the industry a bad name though