PDA

View Full Version : tunerworks blue wrx....

infamous
08-11-2007, 06:34 PM
wow.....if the driver of the blue new wrx sedan with carbon fiber hood/trunk, blue rims with a black lip, and a 4 foot c/f wing on the back is on here, i just want to say that you should stop driving like such a fucking tool. weaving through traffic nearly causing accidents and cutting soooo many people off on macleod trail is retarded. especially going over cemetary hill. :guns:

oh, and then just up macleod past 25th ave, nice job almost side swiping me. next time you should shoulder check, instead of thinking that the three lanes beside you would be empty. ass. :banghead: :whipped:

mboldt
08-11-2007, 06:35 PM
Hahah I've seen him driving not very responsibly as well.

DuPont
08-11-2007, 06:40 PM
Wasn't Bobby. He sold it.

Kaos
08-11-2007, 06:42 PM
It was Bobby.
He's such an asshole. I was driving the other day and he hit some kid and drove off.
I think he's on the run now. :D

JAYMEZ
08-11-2007, 06:48 PM
LOL , yah ive seen him driving like a wanker a few weeks ago... Bobby who the hell did you sell it to

infamous
08-11-2007, 07:06 PM
i don't know who owned the car, or who owns the car, but it was a 25-45 year old asian man. either way, they are in a very noticeable car, that stands out real easy. especially with tunerworks written all over it.

Boost Infested
08-11-2007, 08:12 PM
25 to 45 azian... lol they all looked the same.. :rofl: :angel:

WBB6
08-13-2007, 11:52 AM
Hey Guys!

Just to clarify I sold the vehicle over 1 month ago. The vehicle is no longer associated with Tunerworks.

Bobby @ Tunerworks

:thumbsup:

ninjak84
08-13-2007, 11:57 AM
Boooo :thumbsdow

-1 For assholes buying pre-built cars and abusing them.

Some of you shit-heads have no creativity.

Canmorite
08-13-2007, 08:06 PM
Originally posted by ninjak84
Boooo :thumbsdow

-1 For assholes buying pre-built cars and abusing them.

Some of you shit-heads have no creativity.

Its a sick looking car nonetheless. I'd buy it.

SI_futbol
08-13-2007, 09:55 PM
i saw him at centaur subaru 2day reving like no 2morow while driving into their garage,
i sorta wish i was that cool

A790
08-14-2007, 01:38 PM
Originally posted by infamous
i don't know who owned the car, or who owns the car, but it was a 25-45 year old asian man. either way, they are in a very noticeable car, that stands out real easy. especially with tunerworks written all over it.

You're just pissed that your Honda couldn't catch it :)

riced
08-16-2007, 05:53 PM
I saw him too, but he was caucasian and on country hills
HMM

CivicTunr
08-16-2007, 06:37 PM
from the stickied thread

Ammendment:

All Spotted threads NOW MUST CONTAIN a usable identifiable photo.

Camera Phone photos STRONGLY discouraged.

dawinder
08-16-2007, 07:13 PM
man i work on 17th ave saw him like 10 times a day driving like idiot but fianlly i saw him got pulled over haven't seen him after....

alloroc
08-16-2007, 07:30 PM
Originally posted by CivicTunr
from the stickied thread

Ammendment:

All Spotted threads NOW MUST CONTAIN a usable identifiable photo.

Camera Phone photos STRONGLY discouraged.

This isn't a 'spotted' thread

This is a "This guy is a public danger look out or you will get pastied." thread.

GQBalla
08-17-2007, 03:20 AM
hehe i was driving to whiskey a couple weeks ago and i saw him driving like a idiot and get pulled by the police. than i saw him in the parkin lot accross from whiskey and he was parked in a handicap spot

SI_futbol
08-17-2007, 04:03 AM
i hope theres a sti partout in the next couple days

derek123
08-17-2007, 04:19 PM
Originally posted by infamous
cutting soooo many people off on macleod trail is retarded. especially going over cemetary hill.

I had a few close calls with this car in that same spot... the last one I recall was in the spring...

E46..sTyLez
08-17-2007, 04:25 PM
holy shit, this guy gets around eh.. I want him to cut me off too :(

hahaha

infamous
08-17-2007, 11:52 PM
Originally posted by A790

You're just pissed that your Honda couldn't catch it :)

lol....mabye if i drove a honda.....:rolleyes:

look at my profile if you want to see what i drive....

TomcoPDR
08-17-2007, 11:57 PM
Originally posted by Boost Infested
25 to 45 azian... lol they all looked the same.. :rofl: :angel:

:rofl:

BlueSTI
08-30-2007, 05:53 PM
To all my fans out there on the street, I am the one who bought Bobby's car. My theory is, the purpose of modifying a car is to make it go faster. What's the point of having over 400 horses if you are going to drive like a pussy?? I don't drive like an ass, I drive just the car to its full potential. For people who cannot put up with my driving, then maybe it's time for you to reevaluate your own driving. Shoulder checks are for kids who just received their driver's licence. Trust me, if I wanted to side swipe you, you wouldn't be sitting in front of your computer reading this. I only cut you off GENTLY. Maybe it's time for people to realize that there are just too many incompetent drivers out there in Alberta. When I was in Vancouver, Toronto, and Montreal, I had never seen anyone spent their spare time bitching about how fast others are driving. If you are scared to drive your car to it's full potential, then stop modifying your car, sell it and go buy a bus pass. I am sure the bus drivers in Calgary are real safe drivers. They will get you from one place to the next in the posted speed limit and I am sure you wouldn't have to worry about being side swiped. Anyway, I can't believe I had actually spent my valuable time replying to this nonsense. See you on the street. BTW, I drive a black SLK55 AMG also. So next time if you get cut off by a black SLK on Macleod Trail, check to see if the driver is an Asian male between 25 - 45 years old. Who knows, it might be me!!:zzz:

dooman24
08-30-2007, 06:06 PM
^
you are a fucking idiot...
not gona explain why.. your thinking's so fucked up i don't even know how you're even able to start your car..

The Cosworth
08-30-2007, 06:10 PM
Originally posted by BlueSTI
To all my fans out there on the street, I am the one who bought Bobby's car. My theory is, the purpose of modifying a car is to make it go faster. What's the point of having over 400 horses if you are going to drive like a pussy?? I don't drive like an ass, I drive just the car to its full potential. For people who cannot put up with my driving, then maybe it's time for you to reevaluate your own driving. Shoulder checks are for kids who just received their driver's licence. Trust me, if I wanted to side swipe you, you wouldn't be sitting in front of your computer reading this. I only cut you off GENTLY. Maybe it's time for people to realize that there are just too many incompetent drivers out there in Alberta. When I was in Vancouver, Toronto, and Montreal, I had never seen anyone spent their spare time bitching about how fast others are driving. If you are scared to drive your car to it's full potential, then stop modifying your car, sell it and go buy a bus pass. I am sure the bus drivers in Calgary are real safe drivers. They will get you from one place to the next in the posted speed limit and I am sure you wouldn't have to worry about being side swiped. Anyway, I can't believe I had actually spent my valuable time replying to this nonsense. See you on the street. BTW, I drive a black SLK55 AMG also. So next time if you get cut off by a black SLK on Macleod Trail, check to see if the driver is an Asian male between 25 - 45 years old. Who knows, it might be me!!:zzz:

This better be a joke,

your right I have seen some drivers like you in Vancouver, the one in the Viper hit my office building and the other one ran off and hit someone else.

Your so right that people in calgary are the only ones who cant drive :rolleyes:

maybe you should take the big fucking sticker off

BrknFngrs
08-30-2007, 06:15 PM
Haha BlueSTI, you sound like a douche. I'm voting that when you wrap yourself around a post we all pitch in and have "Shoulder checks are for kids who just received their driver's licence" written on your tombstone.

ChokeEmOut
08-30-2007, 06:15 PM
When I was in Vancouver, Toronto, and Montreal Blah Blah Blah

Then move back east, because you will not be missed here. :D

:rofl: @ the old asian guy who drives fast & only thinks of himself.

TE4MFaint
08-30-2007, 06:26 PM
Wow this guy is FAST and FURIOUS.
:eek:

I laughed at the shoulder check quote I wont lie haha.

However I wont be laughing when you forget about your blind spot and side swipe your nice newly acquired car into a minivan and send a family flying into the guardrail.

Fucking dick.

Go take your fast and furious antics to Tokyo.

smontyLS1
08-30-2007, 06:29 PM
You think you can actually drive you car to its full potential on calgary streets? where? macleod? your car can go 50 ft and then has to stop. thats its full potential? if you weren't such a pussy we'd see you at the track you good-for-nothing-self-centered-piece-of-shit. there are nicer cars in calgary than yours. they dont cut people off and drive to thier "full potential" on city streets. Thats a waste of time and I hope it catches up to you. I would love to see a "spotted: wrecked blue wrx on macleod" thread with plenty of pics. I probably wont have to wait to long by the sounds of it.

and ps. you didn't mod the car I hope you dont take pride in driving it like an spicy burrito outta the fire hole.....

TE4MFaint
08-30-2007, 06:42 PM
Originally posted by smontyLS1
and ps. you didn't mod the car

Oooo

Burnnn haha

:poosie:

BlueSTI
08-30-2007, 07:14 PM
What a bunch of sorry ass civic drivers. I am not even going to waste my time replying to you guys anymore. Just have fun driving your speed limit. You guys are jokes!!!:zzz:

The Cosworth
08-30-2007, 07:28 PM
What a bunch of sorry ass civic drivers. I am not even going to waste my time replying to you guys anymore. Just have fun driving your speed limit. You guys are jokes!!!:zzz:

you wasted your time signing up just for this

Also $50 bucks that you are either 16 - 20 or ACT like your 16 - 20

smontyLS1
08-30-2007, 07:28 PM
come to the track man. show us how good a driver you are.

al-ti2d
08-30-2007, 07:31 PM
if i were tunerworks.. i'd be so ashamed at this point. selling such a great car to such a pompous fool.. :banghead:
i can't believe you kept the tunerworks sticker on too.. someone should rip that off for us if they ever see the ride parked.

Canmorite
08-30-2007, 08:36 PM
come to the track man. show us how good a driver you are.

+1.

Talon23
08-31-2007, 01:01 AM
your damn right ill rip it off
I hate guys who try to drive all pro, but really just suck ass and think they can because they have the money and saw it on a movie.

Talon23
08-31-2007, 01:15 AM
You think you can actually drive you car to its full potential on calgary streets? where? macleod? your car can go 50 ft and then has to stop. thats its full potential? if you weren't such a pussy we'd see you at the track you good-for-nothing-self-centered-piece-of-shit. there are nicer cars in calgary than yours. they dont cut people off and drive to thier "full potential" on city streets. Thats a waste of time and I hope it catches up to you. I would love to see a "spotted: wrecked blue wrx on macleod" thread with plenty of pics. I probably wont have to wait to long by the sounds of it.

and ps. you didn't mod the car I hope you dont take pride in driving it like an spicy burrito outta the fire hole.....

:werd: I love what this guy said!
totally agree 100%!!
full potential my ass newb, anybody can weive through traffic like a no talent ass clown.

Dooms_Bane
08-31-2007, 01:27 AM
Originally posted by Talon23

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA a spicy burrito LOL

Spoons
08-31-2007, 01:52 AM
Wow, if I was bobby I would be crying... all that work into a car and selling it to a total dumbass. My mind can't even comprehend the stupidity of this guy.

A lot of us take pride in our cars, and we know they are fast... You know like all those performance parts and shit were designed and tested on race tracks, and made for performance cars to perform on race tracks. But no you're totally right, all those parts that are designed for track racing etc. are OBVIOUSLY made for on the street to show how big your balls are. :rolleyes:

Take it to the track fucktard...

arian_ma
08-31-2007, 09:20 AM
I only cut you off GENTLY.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
"Dude I only shot you in the leg, stop being a bitch. If I wanted to, I could have shot you in the face!"

you didn't mod the car
Haven't you heard? The new "in" is "Bought NOT built!"

Toms-SC
08-31-2007, 09:23 AM
You give the whole community a bad rep you piece of shit

I'm special

Kona9
08-31-2007, 09:47 AM
I too work on 17th ave and have witnessed this "poster child for abortion" and his super cool driving abilities.

There is no point in getting all worked up over this "load that should have been swalllowed." As it is quite apparent he will get what is coming to him. Unfortunately it might involve taking one of us, someone we know, or just anybody for that matter down in his amazing decision making skills.

I truly believe that the STi is an amzing car. Mark my words that this is the only time I wish to see one wrapped around a tree with his attitude smashed all over the place as well.

I will start to carry my camera. Seeing as I see him often enough I may be able to make some nice vids of pure and true douche baggery for the local constabulary!!!!
Perhaps a nice email with posted vids and a link to this thread attached.

See ya around Corky!!

infected
08-31-2007, 09:50 AM
Hahaha what a douche.

euro_racer
08-31-2007, 11:19 AM

on a side note, hero, there are more than a few civics around here that can destroy your bought machine (corners or 1/4 mile)...id say you come down down to race city and prove yourself and your "driving skill" and not be a fake, asian version vin diesel on the street :guns:

i bet with your driving, you wont be even able to get better than a high 13 (which is what a stock sti should run) ;)

The Cosworth
08-31-2007, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by euro_racer

on a side note, hero, there are more than a few civics around here that can destroy your bought machine (corners or 1/4 mile)...id say you come down down to race city and prove yourself and your "driving skill" and not be a fake, asian version vin diesel on the street :guns:

i bet with your driving, you wont be even able to get better than a high 13 (which is what a stock sti should run) ;)

he'd probably red light trying :nut:

jesus, the times i wish marshal law was in effect and with just cause I could kill people

icecreamvan
08-31-2007, 11:33 AM
I want to be the first to do a Nelson "haa-ha" when you wrap your STi around a lamp post.

http://www.seomoz.org/images/upload/simpsons_nelson_haha2.jpg

bigboom
08-31-2007, 12:31 PM
something tells me this car is gonna get vandalized some day whenever people read his retarded comments.

banned3x
08-31-2007, 12:47 PM
look maaa look what i can do

A-ytdk25LOk

SilverRex
08-31-2007, 12:51 PM
didnt I hear that CPS is setting something up so that people can start filing complaints on line? sweet I wonder if you can get CPS to have a look out on someone whos driving dangerously :D

arian_ma
08-31-2007, 12:53 PM
Originally posted by SilverRex
didnt I hear that CPS is setting something up so that people can start filing complaints on line? sweet I wonder if you can get CPS to have a look out on someone whos driving dangerously :D

Driving dangerously and admitting to it online!

edit: www.darwinawards.com

Honoring those who improve the species...by
accidentally removing themselves from it!

GOnSHO
08-31-2007, 12:54 PM
definately peeling that fucking sticker off that car when i see it...

what a douche..

st184
08-31-2007, 12:54 PM
I was waiting for someone to post something incredibly stupid so I could get a new signature. Thx BlueSTI :thumbsup:

natejj
08-31-2007, 01:12 PM
Please post pics for those if us with Photoshop skills! You will not regret it!

st184
08-31-2007, 01:31 PM
Hey BlueSTI you should take a look at this and mabye it will knock some sense through your thick skull.

http://forums.beyond.ca/st/188598/graphic-car-crash/

Schwa
08-31-2007, 01:41 PM
He probably drives fast to hide the coat hanger marks on his face his mom left him.

Super_Geo
08-31-2007, 01:49 PM
You guys are all getting sucked in. Come on, there's no way that BlueSTI is actually the person who drives the car. I've never seen anyone try that hard to sound like a douchebag.

It's obvoiusly someone pretending to be the guy. Just ignore him and he'll go away.

rmk
08-31-2007, 01:59 PM
Originally posted by Schwa
He probably drives fast to hide the coat hanger marks on his face his mom left him.

:eek: :eek: :eek: DAMN

Spoons
08-31-2007, 02:08 PM
Originally posted by Schwa

HAHAHAHAHHA :rofl: :rofl:
omg that was priceless... awesome!

Big Balls
08-31-2007, 03:12 PM
This is very interesting. Hi Blue STI, I used to own a black STI myself so I still read all the forums on STI in Calgary. I usually just read the forums but I would never post any comments. However, after reading all the comments in this thread, I felt I had to sign up and to say something about this. I have seen you around too and I know who you are. There is a place I go all the time and I always see you there but you rarely drive your STI whenever you go. You always drive your other white vehicle when you go there. I drive a black 350Z myself. We talked a couple times and you should remember who I am and what we talked about. You stated that you own the blue STI and that white vehicle only, no black SLK55 AMG was mentioned. Therefore, I really wonder whether you are really the person who owns the STI or are you just somebody else pretending to be him. The topic we talked about was really specific. If you are truly the person who owns that STI, please state what we talked about and where is that place I run into you all the time. I am sure you can answer these questions if you are really him. Thats all I want to say for now. Look forward to your reply.

civicluva
08-31-2007, 03:19 PM
Originally posted by Big Balls
I always see you there.

Where is this place? Bubble tea? :rofl:

Hakkola
08-31-2007, 03:35 PM
I had a dream last night that his blue sti cut me off gently and spun out of control. This thread is haunting my dreams! Please, drive kindly. :thumbsup:

SunniSunShine
08-31-2007, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by Big Balls
This is very interesting. Hi Blue STI, I used to own a black STI myself so I still read all the forums on STI in Calgary. I usually just read the forums but I would never post any comments. However, after reading all the comments in this thread, I felt I had to sign up and to say something about this. I have seen you around too and I know who you are. There is a place I go all the time and I always see you there but you rarely drive your STI whenever you go. You always drive your other white vehicle when you go there. I drive a black 350Z myself. We talked a couple times and you should remember who I am and what we talked about. You stated that you own the blue STI and that white vehicle only, no black SLK55 AMG was mentioned. Therefore, I really wonder whether you are really the person who owns the STI or are you just somebody else pretending to be him. The topic we talked about was really specific. If you are truly the person who owns that STI, please state what we talked about and where is that place I run into you all the time. I am sure you can answer these questions if you are really him. Thats all I want to say for now. Look forward to your reply.

i know what you guys were talking about...

Wasn't it about how you both hate getting t-bagged when the ball sack isnt shaved :thumbsup:

E46..sTyLez
08-31-2007, 04:14 PM
Originally posted by SunniSunShine

Wasn't it about how you both hate getting t-bagged when the ball sack isnt shaved :thumbsup:

where did that come from...

Lex350
08-31-2007, 09:00 PM
Originally posted by al-ti2d
if i were tunerworks.. i'd be so ashamed at this point. selling such a great car to such a pompous fool.. :banghead:
i can't believe you kept the tunerworks sticker on too.. someone should rip that off for us if they ever see the ride parked.

werd...that's just bad reps for Rob

max_boost
08-31-2007, 10:04 PM
Originally posted by Super_Geo
You guys are all getting sucked in. Come on, there's no way that BlueSTI is actually the person who drives the car. I've never seen anyone try that hard to sound like a douchebag.

It's obvoiusly someone pretending to be the guy. Just ignore him and he'll go away.

Hmmm.....:drama:

Bobby is keeping quiet on this one. All he has to do is say something and we'll know if BlueSTI is the owner or not haha

Tik-Tok
08-31-2007, 10:39 PM
Wow, I can't believe you guys don't know a troller when you see one. Noobs.

infamous
09-01-2007, 08:57 AM
Originally posted by Tik-Tok
Wow, I can't believe you guys don't know a troller when you see one. Noobs.

:werd: :rofl: :goflames:

icecreamvan
09-01-2007, 09:53 AM
Originally posted by SunniSunShine

:love: :rofl: :rofl: :nut: :poosie:

Mibz
09-01-2007, 10:46 AM
That's definitely not the guy who owns it. Despite driving like a dick, he's a polite guy.

superboss
09-01-2007, 11:16 AM
Hey bluesti, if you are the retard driving like a gas monkey in need of a fix, slow the fuck down. people like you push up all of our insurance premiums, trust me I wont stop to help your sorry ass when I see you wrapped around a pole.

BerserkerCatSplat
09-01-2007, 11:23 AM
Man, you guys got trolled hard.

Ekliptix
09-02-2007, 11:47 AM
I could see the car from the shuttle. I'll get a pic next time.

7thgenvic
09-02-2007, 12:01 PM
sounds like someone needs a good ticket when their driving. Its douche bags like this, that give good car enthusiasts a bad wrap....I hope something really really bad happens to your beautiful "bought not built" car..

2000_SI
09-02-2007, 12:11 PM
Originally posted by 7thgenvic
I hope something really really bad happens to your beautiful "bought not built" car..
Jonny, dont you ONLY drive "bought not built" cars? :poosie: :rofl:

natejj
09-02-2007, 12:28 PM
Originally posted by BerserkerCatSplat
Man, you guys got trolled hard.

Probably true. All rage2 has to do is compare the IP, and see if it's an existing member....

Mibz
09-02-2007, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by natejj

Probably true. All rage2 has to do is compare the IP, and see if it's an existing member.... A good troller is smarter than that.

1-Bar
09-02-2007, 03:08 PM
Originally posted by 2000_SI

Jonny, dont you ONLY drive "bought not built" cars? :poosie: :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: But I think he built his 7th gen civic.....I think...:rofl:

TomcoPDR
09-02-2007, 03:19 PM
Originally posted by Mibz
A good troller is smarter than that.

Yet but a BETTER computer admin is smarter than THAT. Sounds like a challenge for Rage2.

Tik-Tok
09-03-2007, 09:38 AM
Originally posted by TomcoPDR

Yet but a BETTER computer admin is smarter than THAT. Sounds like a challenge for Rage2.

Unless perhaps it IS Rage2, trying to drum up more people... been kind of dead here lately :rofl:

Eibbus
09-03-2007, 10:13 AM
weeeelll... in the defense of the 'real' tunerworks sti driver, i was him driving down north macloed when there was plenty of room for him to rip through traffic and he was driving pretty respectfully. Whats strange is I was 100% sure the driver was caucasian. Some white dude with spikey brown hair.........

:dunno: :drama:

Ekliptix
09-03-2007, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by Eibbus
..............i was him driving down north macloed when..........
You was him???! Stop driving like an edjit.

riced
09-03-2007, 07:25 PM
Originally posted by Eibbus
weeeelll... in the defense of the 'real' tunerworks sti driver, i was him driving down north macloed when there was plenty of room for him to rip through traffic and he was driving pretty respectfully. Whats strange is I was 100% sure the driver was caucasian. Some white dude with spikey brown hair.........

:dunno: :drama:

thats exactly what I thought! I swear I saw a caucasian with sunglasses and spiky brown hair and everything

TomcoPDR
09-03-2007, 07:33 PM
Maybe we should all print out copies of this thread and keep it in our cars, so the next time we see this Ex-tunerworks STI we can put it on the new owner's windshield.

silver_gs-R
09-03-2007, 10:11 PM
wow this buddy is the biggest f'in idiot I've ever seen in my life.

EK 2.0
09-03-2007, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by Ekliptix

You was him???! Stop driving like an edjit.

Whoooo G. you kill me haha...:rofl:

bighead2267
09-03-2007, 10:42 PM
interesting comment from the owner. i wonder is it the real person who is making the comment?

does he ever worry about vandalize after the roadrage?

odin7
09-07-2007, 08:58 AM
i'm just saying.. I hope someone gets angry enough to trash your car :) that is.. if "BlueSTI" is really the owner because you really don't deserve to drive.

Civic Dy-lon
09-13-2007, 06:23 PM
i like to poop on blue wrx's that are driven by 25-45 year old asian males

Shane1
09-14-2007, 11:31 AM
Actually I'm the real slim shady...

Oh sorry wrong thread...

Oh and to this Caucasion Asian between 25-45 or whoever the hell you claim to be or not to be,

SLOW THE F*&K DOWN!!!