PDA

View Full Version : Amazing 16 yearold music artist!

MtYurmom
08-12-2007, 01:15 PM
This young mans name is Matt Rach. Simply amazing artist. He composes his own music in his bedroom. Bass, Drums, Guitar. Im not sure if he plays piano, but i wouldnt be suprised.

www.youtube.com/user/mattrach

dMC3prdHrn8

-MtYurmom

mo_money2supe
08-12-2007, 01:36 PM
He kinda looks like the guy off Smallville... :dunno:

Anyway, as for musical ability, electric and bass playing are up there, but I'd hesitate on saying his percussion work is that great. It's a great tune, and everything works well together, but I personally think he could do more with his drumming. Of course, he is only 16, so who knows, in 2-3 years, he might be another one of those good self-play-it-all bands.

rusich
08-16-2007, 01:08 AM
Originally posted by mo_money2supe
I personally think he could do more with his drumming.

I've heart he started playing drums very resently, so he should definatively improve shortly.

SteveyBoy
08-16-2007, 01:19 AM
definetely impressive, could be a little more to the drums it seems pretty basic but yes i'm sure with some minor work he could be pulling amazing stuff off!

DannyO
08-16-2007, 06:57 PM
Yea guy is pretty damn good with a guitar, I first saw about him on youtube playing a remix of Canon in D, pretty damn good.

Would love to see this guy play GH2 with Jordan on Expert..lol

SCHIDER23
08-21-2007, 10:08 AM
I don't play, but man this kid is amazing and just 16 :eek: if he continues he probably be the best later in life :eek: