PDA

View Full Version : Where should I get my Bimmer polished?

Dayclone
08-13-2007, 09:31 AM
So my Bimmer is back in the body shop getting some minor things done to it, but it's not going to get polished. So I was wondering where should I get my Bimmer polished to remove the "orange peel" effect, and to bring that crazy shine to it!

Steve

teggypimp95
08-13-2007, 09:37 AM
Powerpolishing will give the shine and remove swirls. Myself or other detail shops are able to do that. To get rid of orange peel you need to take it to a body shop and have your car wet sanded.

me&you
08-13-2007, 11:18 AM
You should take it back to the shop that is responsible for the orange peel and make them do it again! I have cars painted all the time and never get OP. Try another shop next time, but for this, get the shop to do a better job!

Dayclone
08-13-2007, 01:03 PM
The thing is... it was under the table... -_- that's the downside lol... and they told me their not going to re-paint they told me to go get it polished! >< so w.e. when I get it back tomorrow or the day after I'm gonna take it to Screamin.

Originally posted by me&amp;you
You should take it back to the shop that is responsible for the orange peel and make them do it again! I have cars painted all the time and never get OP. Try another shop next time, but for this, get the shop to do a better job!

funkedelic
08-15-2007, 07:41 AM
if you want it done right, do it yourself! :thumbsup:

e30 2 envy
08-21-2007, 08:19 PM
I recomend Shine Factory off of 1a st and center.. Talk to Max ... he has always done a great job for me and he loves bimmers

Mike

Zenshi
08-21-2007, 08:30 PM
Mobile reflections is good too :)