PDA

View Full Version : Subaru prices dropped... cool...why?

PINOY-X
08-13-2007, 11:06 AM
who knows? ..... hmmmm
maybe new vehicles comin in dat can perform the same with a lower price and they are jsut tryin to match them?... who knows?... :dunno:

SunniSunShine
08-13-2007, 11:12 AM
Originally posted by PINOY-X
who knows? ..... hmmmm
maybe new vehicles comin in dat can perform the same with a lower price and they are jsut tryin to match them?... who knows?... :dunno:

why comment if you are fucking clueless and 12?

more than likely they lowered the price because the Canadian Dollar is stronger, it gives you more buying power.

Im sure to a certain extent the Canadian cusomers purchasing in the states has a large effect on this as well.

orrrrrrr. its a sale lol

but why does it matter?.. if they lowered the price go buy one dont wonder about it just DO IT

PINOY-X
08-13-2007, 11:21 AM
Originally posted by SunniSunShine

lolz ... someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this mornign ... :whipped:

SilverRex
08-13-2007, 11:21 AM

more than likely they lowered the price because the Canadian Dollar is stronger, it gives you more buying power.

Im sure to a certain extent the Canadian cusomers purchasing in the states has a large effect on this as well.

orrrrrrr. its a sale lol

but why does it matter?.. if they lowered the price go buy one dont wonder about it just DO IT

there is never such thing as a dumb question, beside what if he is worried that there is something wrong with the reliability of subaru and they are dropping prices to make up for a lack of a quality product. Though I doubt that is the case at all, but just a point to say anyone can be curious.

Price drop can be many factors,

like everyone suggest,
-strength of canadian lonnie,
-people importing from states
-competition, especially with the coming lancer ralliart or even the mazda speed 6, AWD and spanking wicked deals right now.
-company trying to price into other class of vehicle and expose it more potential buyers.
-Car cost cheaper to make? or the new subaru is some sort of cost reduce project that went right.
-Even for the fact they anticipate poor sales because of the lack of excitment in its newfound styling. (though it is starting to grow on me)
-How bout this one, the CFO fcuked up the msrp of their canadian line up. lol

SilverRex
08-13-2007, 11:22 AM

lolz ... someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this mornign ... :whipped:

i feel sorry for you, isnt this twice you've been attacked like this.

bobby_lu
08-13-2007, 11:31 AM
Originally posted by SilverRex

Speaking in normal english and not using terms like lolZ and "dat" constantly may help his case...

SunniSunShine
08-13-2007, 11:31 AM

its well deserved, if i didnt know any better i would think he is a spammer

PINOY-X
08-13-2007, 11:37 AM

yea .. i dont really care.. i dont take this forum things seriously .... and i will type da way i want to ... to me dis is a good way to waste time ... i have no need to get all worked up over somethings that someone said on the net ... anywhooosss

PINOY-X
08-13-2007, 11:38 AM

yea .. i dont really care.. i dont take this forum things seriously .... and i will type da way i want to ... to me dis is a good way to waste time while sitting at my boring work ... i have no need to get all worked up over somethings that someone said on the net ... anywhooosss :banghead:

Tik-Tok
08-13-2007, 11:41 AM
:banghead:

Well, at least your banging your head over your own grammer skillllzz lolzz omgg!!!1!

SunniSunShine
08-13-2007, 11:43 AM

yea .. i dont really care.. i dont take this forum things seriously .... and i will type da way i want to ... to me dis is a good way to waste time ... i have no need to get all worked up over somethings that someone said on the net ... anywhooosss

Quoted for a Hilarious attempt at english.

You're right though. You are wasting your time posting your opinions because:
a) they do not matter and
b) they have no legitimate intelligence behind them.

Im tired of opening a thread and seeing you post just for the hell of it. How many times are you going to post with smileys alone?

You dont add anything to beyond go join a lancer forum and post about how you did a 0-60 in 20 minutes.

Oh and one more thing :english:

PINOY-X
08-13-2007, 11:45 AM
^^ LOL such an angry person you are ....

anyways http://www.canadiandriver.com/ctc/blog/?p=146

SunniSunShine
08-13-2007, 11:48 AM
^^ LOL such an angry person you are ....

anyways http://www.canadiandriver.com/ctc/blog/?p=146

I think thats the best post you have ever made, even though it has no relevance to this thread what so ever.

Congratulations

Can I Supersize my meal Please.

Coke to Drink

Oh... Oh... and can you put ketchup in the bag

PINOY-X
08-13-2007, 11:49 AM
definitely! ... would you like napkins in there too

:rofl:

SunniSunShine
08-13-2007, 11:51 AM
Yeah, hey fucker dont forget the straw, you guys always forget the straw!

eb0i
08-13-2007, 11:53 AM

He always comments on everything. He's in First gear already and only joined since April 07. He's a post whore.

Back on topic. Could the drop in price be due to the fact that they are trying to move the older models to make room for newer models?

PINOY-X
08-13-2007, 12:00 PM
Yeah, hey fucker dont forget the straw, you guys always forget the straw!

"you guys" go fuck yourself. first of all im not here trying to pick an arguement with anyone. im not here to try and pick a fight with anyone, but dont go fucking attacking what race i am. dont assume shit that you dont know about.

yea i am apostwhore atleast im honest about it. lol :clap:

SunniSunShine
08-13-2007, 12:04 PM

"you guys" go fuck yourself. first of all im not here trying to pick an arguement with anyone. im not here to try and pick a fight with anyone, but dont go fucking attacking what race i am. dont assume shit that you dont know about.

yea i am apostwhore atleast im honest about it. lol :clap:

Quoted for obvious Paranoia

I guess when i said You Guys it couldnt just mean, you McDONALDS Employees could it?

Use your brain, or have you walked into too many walls already?

edit <---

A postwhore is an internet enemy its nothing to be bragging about or even openly admitting you should be in denial!

PINOY-X
08-13-2007, 12:34 PM
actually i dont work at a fastfood restaurant thanks..im not attackin anyone on here..but dont start crossing the line because of some stupid comment..so what? does that bother you so much that you have to imply and categories me under the "you guys" comment... WOW..shouldnt be judging people so quickly ...

okay so a postwhore? why does it matter so much to you anyways?..why would i deny it ... i dont really care about it... i could careless what people say..i dont let that sh*t bother me ... but apparently you do ... so anywaysssssss

03ozwhip
08-13-2007, 12:50 PM
anyways....maybe its due to the ugly ass version of the new STi. it cost them alot less to make a Ford focus STi version then it did a Subaru STi... :thumbsdow

SunniSunShine
08-13-2007, 12:55 PM
actually i dont work at a fastfood restaurant thanks..im not attackin anyone on here..but dont start crossing the line because of some stupid comment..so what? does that bother you so much that you have to imply and categories me under the &quot;you guys&quot; comment... WOW..shouldnt be judging people so quickly ...

okay so a postwhore? why does it matter so much to you anyways?..why would i deny it ... i dont really care about it... i could careless what people say..i dont let that sh*t bother me ... but apparently you do ... so anywaysssssss

WHAT??

Are you fucking braindead... nevermind i know that answer, i didnt categorize you racially.

And i didnt judge you quickly, i judged you after 4 months of constant post whoring and 850 posts of uselessness.

:english:

PINOY-X
08-13-2007, 12:59 PM
yea okay ... anyways

[edit] yes it is

arian_ma
08-13-2007, 01:02 PM
Wow that got outta hand quick...

SunniSunShine
08-13-2007, 01:04 PM
yea okay ... anyways

why did you bother posting that?

Anyways what?

stop posting, know when to stop.

The Market has changed so much and now Subaru has new competitors. They will have to price out their vehicles better to match competition and demand, although the new styling of the 08 STis is abysmal, they will find difficulty selling the at MSRP

PINOY-X
08-13-2007, 01:05 PM
your the one getting all worked up for nothing..seriously just drop it already :whocares:

bobby_lu
08-13-2007, 01:15 PM
LOL...IBTL....

88CRX
08-13-2007, 01:16 PM
Was that fun?

:closed: