PDA

View Full Version : Wells Fargo Credit Manager

bamboo403
08-14-2007, 12:29 PM
Does anyone work here or know anything about it?
It sounds like a sales role and the senior HR rep is will be calling me on Thursday at 2pm.
Any info would be appreciated.

TrevorK
08-14-2007, 06:39 PM
I would check into the details of what Wells Fargo does and see if it's the type of company that you want to work for. Many people can't tolerate their business practices and would never be able to bring themselves to work there.

sxtasy
08-14-2007, 06:55 PM
Originally posted by TrevorK
I would check into the details of what Wells Fargo does and see if it's the type of company that you want to work for. Many people can't tolerate their business practices and would never be able to bring themselves to work there.

good advice, I would never deal with them again!

jharp
08-14-2007, 07:03 PM
I interviewed for this job and it turns out that they give you a list of people that are 'existing clients' to cold call.

All the major department stores have credit cards...which are all run thru Wells Fargo. They then populate lists of the people with the best credit and call them and offer them more credit...

This job really wasn't for me, I hate cold calling people, especially for stuff like this so I turned it down, but if you can handle that the pay seemed decent and the hours are nice.

I also found that there was really no opportunity for real advancement. The guy who interviewed me said he had been working there for 10 years and started in this position. Now he hires people to do it? Weak. From what I could gather that was about the standard advancement. I believe they hire middle/upper management from outside.

bamboo403
08-14-2007, 07:05 PM
hmmm no shit...