PDA

View Full Version : has anyone watched stardust

SilverRex
08-14-2007, 05:56 PM
and can comment is it any good? is it more scary than fairy tale or more fairly tale than being scared.

thnx

gkAeris
08-15-2007, 10:21 PM
i'm usually very scared of things i sleep with the lights on still

i lovvvvvvvvvvvvvved the movie, it was kinda freaky looking at the witches but other than that its great!

i recommend it if you like fantasy movies.:thumbsup:

malbadon
08-16-2007, 11:40 AM
I liked it. It's a whimsical story, I'd say its like Princess Bride in its tone (a funny light-hearted story with fantasy and magic woven in). You've got a sheep turned into a man and still acting like a sheep, a gay pirate who hides it from his rough and tough crew, that kind of silly humour.

SilverRex
08-16-2007, 11:42 AM
Originally posted by malbadon
I liked it. It's a whimsical story, I'd say its like Princess Bride in its tone (a funny light-hearted story with fantasy and magic woven in). You've got a sheep turned into a man and still acting like a sheep, a gay pirate who hides it from his rough and tough crew, that kind of silly humour.

kewl, sounds interesting. might check it out next week :)

Xtrema
08-16-2007, 11:44 AM
gay pirate and man sheep, greaaat!

BerserkerCatSplat
08-16-2007, 11:44 AM
If you liked The Princess Bride, you'll like Stardust.

403Gemini
08-16-2007, 11:58 AM
sweet i'll definatly check this out, thanks guys

how busy was the theatre? it didnt seemed advertised too much and i dont anticipate it was one of the "MUST SEE" movies this year

SilverRex
08-16-2007, 12:01 PM
Originally posted by 403Gemini
sweet i'll definatly check this out, thanks guys

how busy was the theatre? it didnt seemed advertised too much and i dont anticipate it was one of the "MUST SEE" movies this year

weel theyve only made like what 9-11 million in the first week of realease? I highly doubt it will be busy.