PDA

View Full Version : Car Models

K271
06-27-2003, 01:15 AM
Been shopping around for car models and recently bought the Muscle Machines RSX-Type S. It's probably the best diecast model on the market. It's very detailed, two NOS tanks, subs, dvd inside, the harness is real and not painted on like most others, engine is nice - even says iVTEC on it. steering wheel turns wheels, cross drilled rotors, HKS intercooler not too many stickers, and all gauges in any race car.

I've seen the Fast n Furious models and they aren't as nice. Less detailed and more expensive. The hot wheels one have nasty colors. The muscle machines one was only $20 U.S. compared to $35 U.S. for the fast n furious one. I heard from a friend in Calgary that Silverhill has them but for like $50 Cdn. The guys in the states told me that muscle machines will soon release a Skyline, WRX, and Supra over the summer.

www.musclemachines.com

Hash_man
06-27-2003, 01:21 AM
I got one of the Jada Toys Import models. Its a supra. It is not quite in the right proportions, but it is pretty sweet. Came with 2 sets of rims, and a CF hood to replace the stock one. It has TV's, subs and an amp, nitrous, and really good looking buckets. The only bad part, is the engine is kinda detailed, but it is all one colour.... chrome!.. i think i will paint it myself to detail it.

I also have a hotwheels civic, and that is a cool die-cast! :thumbsup: