PDA

View Full Version : FS:Crashed skyline w/all parts (drift build)

skylinegtr20
08-16-2007, 03:24 PM
He guys/gals,

i have a crashed skyline that i am looking to sell. I was planing on fixing it asap but not sure how much time i will have over the next little while cause im going back to school. I have all parts to fix the car. except front bumper
here is the information on the car...

1991 GTS-t Type-M
Imported in April 2007
45,000 kms
fully optioned(no sunroof)
Digital Climate Control
RB20DET
5 Spd
Interior 8/10 small gauge holes
Exterior 7/10 except front end damage two dents one on either side of the car

Engine:
Intake
3.5" Exhaust
Single Plate Clutch(not sure of brand)
New JDM Battery

Interior:
Razo shift knob
Nismo 260 km/h speedo (true kms are 45 000kms, imported with 24 900 kms documented)
fonza racing pedal
nardi steering wheel
kenwood deck
aftermarket speakers(havent checked)
tinted rear windows

Exterior:
GTS side skirts
Rear valences
Racing Hart Rims or GTS-t Rims
GTR front Fenders

Suspension and footwork:
Tein adjustable suspension
2 way differential
Cusco front strut tower bar
possibly Hicas lockout bar

I have all the parts to fix the car. It suffered front end damage when the fellow rear ended a civic. also have changed 2 belts and have one for the serpentine belt. here are the parts that are needed to fix.

Front bumper support
Rad support(can weld in for buyer)
Radiator
OEM headlights
OEM side markers
GTR fenders
GTS Hood
Fan
all new belts(except timing)

The engine runs perfect but not for a long time because it overheats without a rad. There was no structural damage what so ever and this car is not a salvage or write off. It is a very easy fix for someone with a bit of time and the knowledge. previous owner said the car pulled very hard and had no mechanical problems what so ever. He did oil changes every 3000 kms with royal purple 5w30. He also changed all fluids including transmission and bleeded the brakes.

there looks to be a small amount of surface rust on the driver side rear fender where the dent is. I have scanned the car and cannot find any other rust or blemisses.

I purchased the car for $4500. I also drove up to Edmonton to pick up the car. I have about $1500 worth of parts that will be included with sale.

Im asking $6500 ($6700 w/rad support welded) I can also deliver the car to Calgary for a Slurpee (NOTE: this is just a put back together job there will be no welding or shop needed to do anything with this car. Its just a bolt together project. about 5 hours of work MAX)

If anyone would like more info on this car please contact me by PM, skylinegtr20@ hotmail.com, or call me at 403-360-6223(anytime)

thanks guys/gals,

ADDED: I will trade for parts as well. Around $5500 in parts will take the car. If you have a Rb25 or RB26 (no tranny) I will trade for one of those + cash. Full turbo kit(turbo, manifold, piping, injectors etc..) + cash, Kei Office or Cusco suspension + cash, Bride Lomax Vios seats + cash, any aftermarket suspension peices (arms, links, etc..) + cash, or Large Full 6 piston brake kit for HCR32.

Im really looking for almost any performance engine peices, suspension/footwork, or brake upgrades out there

LBG
08-16-2007, 06:09 PM
are you looking to part anything out

crXbuSit
08-17-2007, 12:33 PM
Originally posted by LBG
are you looking to part anything out
front left lower control arm?

skylinegtr20
08-17-2007, 03:03 PM
Not really depends on what your after and if i have a extra part in my garage to replace it. So just name what your intrested and i will let you now.

Also i can get a Control Arm easy enough locally or contact Allen Peterson at 4kruzn.com

skylinegtr20
08-20-2007, 12:51 AM
hey everyone,

pictures will be up tomorrow sry for the wait. my computer has been shit and cant load pictures so i will try at work tomorrow.

skylinegtr20
08-25-2007, 12:50 PM
PRICE CHANGE AND PICTURES UP

$4500 w/o parts

$6000 w/ parts

Will deliver to Calgary

http://s124.photobucket.com/albums/p33/Skylinegtr20/tv%20diversity%20unit/

Frame is NOT bent

skylinegtr20
08-28-2007, 08:21 AM
bump

skylinegtr20