PDA

View Full Version : FS: random stuff sale

infamous
08-17-2007, 12:03 PM
ok, so here's the deal. i live in a small apartment, and i've collected a lot of stuff over the past year, and i can't stand it. i need to simplify my living space, and so a bunch of stuff that's brand new (or close enough to brand new) is going up for sale.

computer speakers -these came with my computer when i bought it, they sound decent, but i upgraded. $5

Jenna Jameson strip poker video game -this is a self powered video game, you plug the cords into your a/v inputs on your tv. pretty fun, if you beat her, she gets naked, if you lose, she makes fun of you. i played it once, and then it just sat. paid $30 brand new $10

small digital scale - bought this for $30. don't use it ever. comes with scale, original box, and extra set of batteries. $20

1967 Shelby GT500 chrome model -i bought this model when i briefly worked at mopac, limited edition, only 7500 made. i had to have it specially ordered. paid $65. http://www.snuffledopple.com/product_info.php?products_id=1898&language=1 $40

gizmo from gremlins doll -this is a mini gizmo, he sits about 6 inches tall. $5

ALL PRICES ARE OBO!!! MORE STUFF AND PICTURES TO BE ADDED WHEN THREE33 EMAILS THEM TO ME!