PDA

View Full Version : Any girl Tuners??

imprezive
06-27-2003, 01:58 PM
So where are all the girl tuners here?? And what car do you drive? Just want to get acquainted with you gals :)
Theres not that many car enthusists that are girls, so i would love to meet you!!

I will start:

i have a 99 impreza,
and sometimes I drive around in my hubbys supra. (im such a lucky girl :tongue: ).

pinkchik
06-27-2003, 02:31 PM
Hi I am the biggest car enthusiast!!! Cars are my life girli Girl racer for life!!!!! It is nice to meet other girls like you. you r right there arent many of us out there!!!:D I drive an '91 acura Ls, but i'm debating on a new mazda 6 or a golf!!! :love: What do you think? I have 3 kids 8,10,11 so I need room.

redx2nv
06-27-2003, 02:39 PM
Originally posted by pinkchik
Hi I am the biggest car enthusiast!!! Cars are my life girli Girl racer for life!!!!! It is nice to meet other girls like you. you r right there arent many of us out there!!!:D I drive an '91 acura Ls, but i'm debating on a new mazda 6 or a golf!!! :love: What do you think? I have 3 kids 8,10,11 so I need room.

mazda 6...

imprezive
06-27-2003, 02:45 PM
4 life girl!!! :) :)
I dont have any kids, but if they do, its gonna be a sparco baby car seats ;).
I would definitely go for the mazda.

cocoabrova
06-27-2003, 03:18 PM
Go for a MazdaSpeed Protege....Not as big as a Mazda 6, but definitely twice the fun to drive, and cheaper than a full-load M6 V6-GT:thumbsup:

Kaos
06-27-2003, 03:27 PM
Originally posted by imprezive
4 life girl!!! :) :)
I dont have any kids, but if they do, its gonna be a sparco baby car seats ;).
I would definitely go for the mazda.

Hey, arent you kasumi? (SPELLING??)

imprezive
06-27-2003, 03:34 PM
You're one of the few that can spell my name right! :thumbsup:
And who are you???

Kaos
06-27-2003, 03:41 PM
You're one of the few that can spell my name right! :thumbsup:
And who are you???

Whoa, its been a long time haha
This is Lisa's little brother!

sorry to be off topic but my sister is a tuner now hahaha, just for all you ppl reading this

imprezive
06-27-2003, 03:45 PM
Hey!! Rolling around in a CLK damn. Good choice!!!!
How's your sister?? I havent seen her since the CIN. Didnt she have another baby yet?? How's your niece doing? The last time i saw her was at the CIN too, and she was the cutest little thing :)
Tell her i said hi!
So she still driving her bimmer?

Kaos
06-27-2003, 03:53 PM
Ya shes still cruising in her bimmer, her husband is cruisin in the s2k hahaha.
I'll tell her you said hi!
another babygirl hahaha 2 girls, girltuners =)

Ok sorry to be off topic... take care kasumi

CRX crazy
06-27-2003, 03:58 PM
hey i'm a girl tuner too. I was driving an 89' crx but I sold it :( , but thats ok I guess because it just means I get a new project. :clap: I'm hoping to have my new car within the month of july. It's so good to see more and more girls getting into the scene, besides we can't let guys have all the fun :tongue:

Speed_Dreams
06-27-2003, 04:50 PM
Its GOod that chicks are getting into the sport becuase then we also have eye Candy :D jj:angel:

preludegrl
06-27-2003, 07:09 PM
Originally posted by cocoabrova
Go for a MazdaSpeed Protege....Not as big as a Mazda 6, but definitely twice the fun to drive, and cheaper than a full-load M6 V6-GT:thumbsup:

I'd have to agree with cocoabrova here... :)

I'm also a female car enthusist... I drive a 2001 Protege mp3.

imprezive: you're so lucky! You have a supra in the family! :D

fcuk_it
06-27-2003, 07:25 PM
kaos is a girl tuner too, she just didn't mention that hahaha

Girlie_racer
06-30-2003, 08:06 PM
So where are all the girl tuners here?? And what car do you drive? Just want to get acquainted with you gals :)
Theres not that many car enthusists that are girls, so i would love to meet you!!

I will start:

i have a 99 impreza,
and sometimes I drive around in my hubbys supra. (im such a lucky girl :tongue: ).

hey is this mau's wife?

Melinda
07-01-2003, 12:45 AM
Female car enthusiast checking in :thumbsup:

celica girl
07-01-2003, 11:27 AM
:clap:

girlRACER
07-01-2003, 12:01 PM
Hello :)

Ferio_vti
07-01-2003, 06:14 PM
I know a Tuner girl on here, but she'd kill me for exposing her secret ;)
She's hot, hates, domestics, has a turbo fetish and knows how to drive a 5 speed...

:drool: :D

Initial-D-Nerd
07-01-2003, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by Girlie_racer

hey is this mau's wife?

i thought Mau took all the good stuff off the Impreza and is selling it in stock trim. Were u at his wedding?

Girlie_racer
07-01-2003, 08:43 PM
Originally posted by Initial-D-Nerd

i thought Mau took all the good stuff off the Impreza and is selling it in stock trim. Were u at his wedding?

no i'm sorry i was not we're you?

imprezive
07-02-2003, 10:14 AM

hey is this mau's wife?

Yup I'm the lucky girl ;) I saw your car at the show, but I didnt get a chance to talk to you. Car's looking good :thumbsup:

Originally posted by Initial-D-Nerd

Yah he did :( Trying to tune the car was the shits, and i was sick of driving a car that kept bogging, and stalling. But dont get me wrong, i still miss hearing the winding of the turbo, and listening to the bov etc etc. Im trying to sell it now, and get myself the new v8 runner!!!!

Whenever I miss driving a turbo, I just hop into my hubby's ride and go for a little boot around the block
:D

imprezive
07-02-2003, 10:21 AM
I think us girls should have an "Girls meet". I think that would be fun!! Looks like we have enough girls to do it.
What do you think?

celica girl
07-02-2003, 10:43 AM
I'm in!

girlRACER
07-02-2003, 10:44 AM
Sounds good :) That'll make an interesting photo gallery thread. I'll be there to take pics and sell decals if you want any.

CRX crazy
07-02-2003, 08:33 PM
sounds like fun, i just have to buy my new wheels then i'm in

Girlie_racer
07-02-2003, 09:04 PM
Count me in for sure!!!!
So who all is coming to E town for V8 nights?
Oh ya by the way Kasumi... did you know me and joe broke up hey, tell mau i still want turbo please :)

Melinda
07-03-2003, 01:44 AM
I'm up for a girls meet :thumbsup: I'll bring my camera as well..haha I dunno if a local should be posted tho...we'll be stalked :D

celica girl
07-03-2003, 08:25 AM
Haha yeah.... I figured our meet could get crashed.... We could just pick a location and PM everyone.... or email everyone...

imprezive
07-03-2003, 09:30 AM
Count me in for sure!!!!
So who all is coming to E town for V8 nights?
Oh ya by the way Kasumi... did you know me and joe broke up hey, tell mau i still want turbo please :)

When is v8less again?
I should've sold you all my stuff when we took apart my stuff. You got to get alot of stuff to turbo your car.....hope you got the funds :D
I couldnt believe all the stuff we had to get, and all the work. :nut: it was nuts.

celica girl
07-03-2003, 09:37 AM
If you guys want to... send me a PM with your email addresses... I can start a mailing list so we can plan this meet!

imprezive
07-03-2003, 09:39 AM
Originally posted by celica girl
Haha yeah.... I figured our meet could get crashed.... We could just pick a location and PM everyone.... or email everyone...

I hear what you mean. All of us beautiful girl tuners getting together, how can any guy resist :D :D (JJ)
But we should plan it as an outdoor thing, so we have to choose a nice day.

So far i have:
- myself
- celica girl
- girlRACER
- CRX crazy
- Girlie_racer
- Melinda

Anyone else????

90_Shelby
07-03-2003, 10:10 AM
Hey Kasumi,
You can add me to that list.:D ;)

Nice Day=Less clothes.:eek: :D ;)

imprezive
07-03-2003, 11:15 AM
Nice try Mike!! ;)

Melinda
07-03-2003, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by celica girl
If you guys want to... send me a PM with your email addresses... I can start a mailing list so we can plan this meet!
PM sent! :thumbsup:

90_Shelby
07-03-2003, 12:07 PM
Nice try Mike!! ;)

DUBBED
07-03-2003, 12:17 PM
Nice try Mike!! ;)

are you the one i always see cruisin around the sw??

real cute blonde?

girlRACER
07-03-2003, 02:00 PM

Anyone else????

We can't forget RSexy!!!

imprezive
07-03-2003, 02:08 PM
So far i have:
- myself
- celica girl
- girlRACER
- CRX crazy
- Girlie_racer
- Melinda
- RSexy

Anyone else????

imprezive
07-03-2003, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by DUBBED

real cute blonde?

Mike's the real cute blonde! ;) :D

90_Shelby
07-03-2003, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by DUBBED

real cute blonde?

Are you hitting on me?????????
:barf:

Girlie_racer
07-03-2003, 09:59 PM

When is v8less again?
I should've sold you all my stuff when we took apart my stuff. You got to get alot of stuff to turbo your car.....hope you got the funds :D
I couldnt believe all the stuff we had to get, and all the work. :nut: it was nuts.

ya V8 nights is on saturday july 5th i'm leaving in the morning on friday do you think you guy's might come?

Jockette
07-04-2003, 08:26 AM
http://uploads.edmontononline.net/Jockette/pp4.JPG
there's my car in progress
i wouldn't consider myself a girl "tuner"
i'm a girl ricer 'cause i have nothing done to the engine...
car's still in the works...got a lil more body work to do [i'm getting soo lazy]
next year is a b16aII swap...THEN i can be a girl tuner ;D but until then, girl ricer it is...[

Jockette
07-04-2003, 08:37 AM
have u guys checked out sweetiegirlracing.com? i post there sometimes...depends how bored i am at work ;D

their girl scene is sooooo great over there. they even have male models at their car shows. oh dayhem, are they ever hot. hahahah

imprezive
07-04-2003, 09:33 AM
Originally posted by Jockette
i wouldn't consider myself a girl "tuner"
i'm a girl ricer 'cause i have nothing done to the engine...
[/B]

Naw, i hate the word ricer, i think you're a girl tuner in my opinion :thumbsup: I took out all my stuff, but I still consider myself a "girl tuner."

imprezive
07-04-2003, 09:36 AM

ya V8 nights is on saturday july 5th i'm leaving in the morning on friday do you think you guy's might come?

Naw, i just went to edmonton last weekend. Dont want to go again. I think i will stay in town, and check out the stampede or something, and get my hubby to spend tons of money trying to win a stupid $2 stuffed animal.:)
But hope you have a safe trip, and have a good time.

Girlie_racer
07-05-2003, 09:37 AM
THIS SUCKS!!! it's raining here in edmonton!!!! and i'm stuck here with no brake lights!
A word of advice for everyone never go to canadain tire i sat there for 3 hours @ $75.00 per hour for them to come tell me we're sorry but we can't fix your car tonight but if you'd like to leave it over night we can try and suck another 4 hours worth of labour out of you and still probally not fix it!!!! So ladies no matter how bad it is DON'T go there!!!!

Melinda
07-05-2003, 12:34 PM
THIS SUCKS!!! it's raining here in edmonton!!!! and i'm stuck here with no brake lights!
A word of advice for everyone never go to canadain tire i sat there for 3 hours @ $75.00 per hour for them to come tell me we're sorry but we can't fix your car tonight but if you'd like to leave it over night we can try and suck another 4 hours worth of labour out of you and still probally not fix it!!!! So ladies no matter how bad it is DON'T go there!!!!
Good advice :) I second that notion. :thumbsup: Haha did they eventually find out the problem though???

celica girl
07-07-2003, 03:33 PM
Hey everyone.... I got a suggestion to just add people to the MSN Messenger lists... so far I have only gotten two email addresses... if we want to plan this meet we should get things going!

PM me your address and I'll get intouch with everyone once I have all of the email addresses!

Skyline_Addict
07-07-2003, 09:45 PM
Originally posted by cocoabrova
ya, mazda speed protege is an awesome car. it doesn't sacrafice family-compatiblity either, as it is spacey and has 4 doors. performance is top notch, and I love the rims they come with.

Mini Girl
07-08-2003, 11:27 AM
Don't think I really fit into your tuner girls category.
I drive an 86 Austin Mini Piccadilly.
Gonna be doing tonnes of work to it over the next year to get it in mint condition and maintain the originality, but also plan on buying a mayfair to completely mod the hell out of and do what I want to!!! THat might help push me into the category.

I'm up for meeting other car girls!!

Mini Girl
07-08-2003, 11:29 AM
i saw girlie racers' car at v8less nights in edmonton on saturday.
LOVE LOVE LOVE it

actually it was pretty funny because I have pink hair and was wearing a lot of pink so everytime i was near it people thought it was my car. I kept saying 'no no its not my car' but they watned to take pictures of me in front of it anyways.

I thought it was pretty funny. My hair matched the exterior perfectly.

Girlie_racer
07-08-2003, 08:54 PM
Originally posted by Mini Girl
i saw girlie racers' car at v8less nights in edmonton on saturday.
LOVE LOVE LOVE it

actually it was pretty funny because I have pink hair and was wearing a lot of pink so everytime i was near it people thought it was my car. I kept saying 'no no its not my car' but they watned to take pictures of me in front of it anyways.

I thought it was pretty funny. My hair matched the exterior perfectly.

ya i thought it was pretty funny!!! i saw you posing in front of my car got a good laugh out of it

missblondie
07-08-2003, 10:51 PM
Just wanted to put my name on the list of girl tuners on here! So glad that popularity is growing amungst us girls!

If you guys decide to plan a meet I would love to come and meet everyone... Celica Girl you already have my email addy, so let me know if you guys decide to go ahead.

Melinda
07-09-2003, 12:03 AM
And the list grows :) Alrighty well how about this? The PM/MSN thing isn't working, lets take it to the events/meets section (i'll make a new thread in there) and us girls can set something up together and *hopefully* we wont be stalked too harshly :thumbsup: