PDA

View Full Version : WTB: 1991+ Toyota MR2 Turbo - NO JDM

A790
08-18-2007, 11:34 PM
As the title says, I am looking for a 1991+ Toyota MR2 Turbo. Color doesn't matter to me, though I'd prefer something darker like black or emerald green.

Of course, only 5 speeds will be considered.

I'm also looking for a US or Canadian car- no JDM's please. I'm attending university in Ontario, and the people out here drive like dumbasses. I'd rather not be in a RHD vehicle.

The lower the KM's the better, and I'm looking for one that's in good shape. Minor imperfections is no big deal, but major body damage or imperfections are a big deal, and unless the price is hella low I won't be interested.

Since I'm in Ontario I'm in no rush to buy a MR2. I'm not interesting in spending more than $12,000, and even then the car had better be damn nice for $12,000.

I have the cash sitting in my bank account collecting 0.05% interest (just waiting to be spent). If I find one that's interesting I'll have a good friend of mine (who's a mechanic) check the car out. If it looks good I will PayPal or wire you a $500 deposit (under certain conditions that I will clarify with you) and I will fly out to Calgary to see the vehicle. So long as everything goes well we'll make the sale and I'll be on my merry way.

So, tell me what you've got beyond!

Redlyne_mr2
08-18-2007, 11:38 PM
Tough to find a usdm one for that price..especially with lower k.. hope you find what youre looking for.

A790
08-18-2007, 11:44 PM
Originally posted by Redlyne_mr2
Tough to find a usdm one for that price..especially with lower k.. hope you find what youre looking for.

Well, the prices in Calgary seem to be inflated, but there's always hope. Failing that, the market in the US is much more realistic in terms of pricing.

BokCh0y
08-19-2007, 12:05 AM
I had the perfect one for you...about a month ago I sold it...is MINT!!!!!

Clem24 is selling his. Search for his FS Thread. Darker Green/Black in color fully loaded. Excellent condtion and it's NOT JDM.

A790
08-19-2007, 12:23 AM
Originally posted by BokCh0y
I had the perfect one for you...about a month ago I sold it...is MINT!!!!!

Clem24 is selling his. Search for his FS Thread. Darker Green/Black in color fully loaded. Excellent condtion and it's NOT JDM.

I was interested, but he's asking $14K for a MR2 with 205.xxx KM's on it... too much money to that many kilometers.

A790
08-20-2007, 09:49 PM
Someone must want to take my money :)

A790
08-26-2007, 10:17 PM
I got her! Mods, please close :)