PDA

View Full Version : the best all u can eat place ~~

pkboy
08-19-2007, 03:43 PM
anyone wants to share their best all u can eat restaurant ?

just doing a research for my businese project ....thx man.

JordanAndrew
08-19-2007, 03:54 PM
Sushi Ichiban for japanese all you can eat is not too bad
Applebee's all you can eat ribs on Monday night are pretty pimp as well

ercchry
08-19-2007, 03:59 PM
best place ever was down in cali, cant remember the spelling but it was something like "too die" but i dont think thats the spelling, basically it was all you can eat everything, they had sushi, lobster, crab, pizza chinese food, basically every food, and you were charged on either weight or hieght cant remember which

Amysicle
08-19-2007, 05:22 PM
Probably weight because short people can be fat. And there's a lot more short fat people around than skinny people that can eat a lot.

IncredibleToad
08-19-2007, 05:25 PM
Originally posted by ercchry
best place ever was down in cali, cant remember the spelling but it was something like "too die" but i dont think thats the spelling, basically it was all you can eat everything, they had sushi, lobster, crab, pizza chinese food, basically every food, and you were charged on either weight or hieght cant remember which

http://www.todai.com/

First time I went was down in Vegas, then last year in HK...both are amazing!! Its a little pricier but in terms of quality and selection, unbeatable!!

98type_r
08-19-2007, 11:35 PM
Originally posted by IncredibleToad

http://www.todai.com/

First time I went was down in Vegas, then last year in HK...both are amazing!! Its a little pricier but in terms of quality and selection, unbeatable!!

yeah i went there when i was in Vegas in July. That ruined it for me and now I can't go to an all you can eat sushi in Calgary anymore. Looking forward to going to Seattle in sept just so I can go there again. I did find it a little questionable that for a buffet they kept some things behing the counter and had to ask for it, namely the Uni. I wouldn't ever have known had i not seen a girl infront of me in line get a huge portion.

Getting back to the OP's question, haven't found a decent all you can eat place in Calgary for a long time now. All you can eat ribs at Montana's/Applebees sucks because it's just rib tips, too dry IMO.

G
08-20-2007, 09:56 AM
Originally posted by Amysicle
Probably weight because short people can be fat. And there's a lot more short fat people around than skinny people that can eat a lot.

I'm sure he meant height of the stacked up food and not the height of the person...hahahhaha

ercchry
08-21-2007, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by G

I'm sure he meant height of the stacked up food and not the height of the person...hahahhaha

no it was of people, but i think it was weight of people

mekeni
08-21-2007, 09:15 PM
misai in markham, ontario

ricefarmer
08-22-2007, 12:11 AM
MGM Grand Buffet:drool: :drool: :drool: ..................when you are stoned:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Ferio_vti
08-30-2007, 10:24 AM
Originally posted by ercchry

according to the website, only children are charged based on height.

Price

Adult's Price ( Effective Feb 1.2007)

Lunch $17.95 (Mon-Fri)
$19.95 (Sat, Sun, Holidays)
Dinner $27.95 (Mon-Thurs)
$29.95 (Fri-Sun, Holidays)

Children's Price (Under 12 yrs. Old)

Lunch 5 feet & under 1/2 Price
4 feet & under $ 7.95
3 feet & under Free
Dinner 5 feet & under 1/2 Price
4 feet & under $ 8.95
3 feet & under Free

Rav4Guy
08-30-2007, 10:28 AM
Originally posted by pkboy
anyone wants to share their best all u can eat restaurant ?

just doing a research for my businese project ....thx man.

In Calgary, Balero I think is what it's called. It's in the same building as Smuggler's Inn. It's a Brazillian bbq upscale buffet where the servers come around with bbq'ed meats and ask if you would like some. Great place.

l/l/rX
08-30-2007, 10:46 AM
happy hill? hot pot? $20 all you can eat.

wide selection of what you can choose from to eat.

GenerationX
08-30-2007, 10:50 AM
Originally posted by Ferio_vti

according to the website, only children are charged based on height.

Price

Adult's Price ( Effective Feb 1.2007)

Lunch $17.95 (Mon-Fri)
$19.95 (Sat, Sun, Holidays)
Dinner $27.95 (Mon-Thurs)
$29.95 (Fri-Sun, Holidays)

Children's Price (Under 12 yrs. Old)

Lunch 5 feet & under 1/2 Price
4 feet & under $ 7.95
3 feet & under Free
Dinner 5 feet & under 1/2 Price
4 feet & under $ 8.95
3 feet & under Free
what if there's a midget

00CivicSi
08-31-2007, 03:18 PM
If you want a good place for all you can eat. Graze grill on Fridays all you can eat beef ribs!

Clicky (http://www.grazegrill.com/index.html)

inline6turbo
09-12-2007, 01:09 AM
best all you can eat i've ever had, and have brought tons of my friends there to enjoy, Sushi BBQ Inn across from Sait on 16ave, best sushi i've ever had, with the bonus of BBQ chicken/pork/lamb and dessert :drool: :drool:

turbotrip
09-12-2007, 01:28 AM
^ i dont know about that being the best, but its definitely good, we hit it up almost every week

inline6turbo
09-12-2007, 02:02 AM
i said it's the best i've ever had, twice it seems lol
but if you can recommend a better place, please tell because if it is better, omg :drool: that's dangerously good haha

GQBalla
09-12-2007, 02:13 AM
sushi bbq inn is so nasty..

i honestly would like to eat foody goody..or like the place in crowfoot for ll you can eat.

honestly there is no good place for all you can eat.

juss pay for what you eat and youll have a way better meal.

ca18det240sx
09-12-2007, 06:09 AM
Treasures Of China=mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

:thumbsup:

STi403
09-13-2007, 10:26 AM
Coast Plaza Hands Down But Its For Brunch. There Prime Is To Die For Same Goes With There Desserts Wide Varity.

bspot
09-13-2007, 11:09 AM
Glory of India lunch buffet FTMFW

DonJuan
09-13-2007, 02:25 PM
Any body tried the place by Race city yet? Country Market, I think it's called.

RX_EVOLV
09-13-2007, 02:49 PM
Originally posted by GQBalla
sushi bbq inn is so nasty..

i honestly would like to eat foody goody..or like the place in crowfoot for ll you can eat.

:werd: sushi BBQ inn is nastyyyy. never going there again.

don't have a Fav all you can eat place in calgary ( except for shabu shabu). But the Sunday Brunch at Banff Spring hotel is God like

hampstor
09-14-2007, 10:20 PM
Originally posted by RX_EVOLV

:werd: sushi BBQ inn is nastyyyy. never going there again.

don't have a Fav all you can eat place in calgary ( except for shabu shabu). But the Sunday Brunch at Banff Spring hotel is God like

One thing i've always wondered about Sushi BBQ... how come there are no sprinklers in there :rofl:

dj_rice
09-15-2007, 12:30 AM
Originally posted by inline6turbo
Sushi BBQ Inn across from Sait on 16ave, best sushi i've ever had

Are u serious??:barf: :barf: :barf: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I bet if u went to Towa or Shikiji you'd cream your pants :rofl:

envoyondubs
09-15-2007, 12:39 AM
between my girlfriends legs is good , all you need is a cheap bottle of wine and you can eat all you want , fresh and clean too!

davidI
09-15-2007, 08:05 AM
Originally posted by envoyondubs
between my girlfriends legs is good , all you need is a cheap bottle of wine and you can eat all you want , fresh and clean too!

If all you need is a cheap bottle of wine, I think there would be too many customers for it to be fresh or clean. :devil:

logix
09-15-2007, 11:05 AM
Originally posted by Rav4Guy

In Calgary, Balero I think is what it's called. It's in the same building as Smuggler's Inn. It's a Brazillian bbq upscale buffet where the servers come around with bbq'ed meats and ask if you would like some. Great place.

Haven't tried it yet, but i've only heard good things about this place. Pretty expensive though(30+?)

WWJAI
09-15-2007, 12:07 PM
Sushi BBQ in f'in nasty..I agree with dj_rice. Try Towa and you will never go back. There's a reason for all you can eat sushi..the rice sucks there and it's crap quality sushi.

pkboy
09-15-2007, 07:11 PM
did there anyone here try the all u can eat at Sumo 10th Ave ?

I think is it pretty good deal , last time I went there with my GF, the fish was good portion and the hot food taste so good

they have 70+ items...

Neil4Speed
09-16-2007, 01:17 PM
Has anyone tried the Brazilian BBQ all you can eat?

http://www.canada.com/cityguides/calgary/story.html?id=505f7904-3431-4e9b-83cb-964fb993da1c&k=96220

4doorj
09-17-2007, 10:02 AM
Originally posted by inline6turbo
best all you can eat i've ever had, and have brought tons of my friends there to enjoy, Sushi BBQ Inn across from Sait on 16ave, best sushi i've ever had, with the bonus of BBQ chicken/pork/lamb and dessert :drool: :drool:

yup
thats one of my fav restaurants to go to!!!
all you can eat baked oysters :drool:

De Dutch
09-17-2007, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by Neil4Speed
Has anyone tried the Brazilian BBQ all you can eat?

http://www.canada.com/cityguides/calgary/story.html?id=505f7904-3431-4e9b-83cb-964fb993da1c&k=96220

Tried Bolero last week, was AMAZING. $35, bring your appetite!

dj_rice
09-17-2007, 07:22 PM
Originally posted by WWJAI
Sushi BBQ in f'in nasty..I agree with dj_rice. Try Towa and you will never go back. There's a reason for all you can eat sushi..the rice sucks there and it's crap quality sushi.

All I can say about Sushi BBQ Inn is its worth the money if u just want to get stuffed and dont care about quality...but to say its the best sushi....:barf: I wouldnt go that far

Originally posted by 4doorj

yup
thats one of my fav restaurants to go to!!!
all you can eat baked oysters :drool:

I've always liked their baked oysters but the couple times I've went lately.....there was alot of sand/rocks/chips from oyster shell in those things...:cry:

gmoney82
10-04-2007, 02:16 PM
I went to Palatal on Macleod Trail by Futureshop for all you can eat for lunch once....wasn't too bad! too bad its shut down... so maybe my standards are crap.

autosm
10-05-2007, 10:36 AM
Saigon Y2K across from the stadium on Crowfoot, cheep and tasty

Godfuader
10-05-2007, 11:14 AM
Originally posted by ca18det240sx
Treasures Of China=mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

:thumbsup:

Haven't been there in ages. It was a great place for a large group of friends and if you have a couple hours to pig out.

Rav4Guy
10-05-2007, 11:25 AM
Originally posted by logix

Haven't tried it yet, but i've only heard good things about this place. Pretty expensive though(30+?)

Bolero is pretty good. I believe it was 35 for the full meal deal that gets you access to everything. Two thumbs!

Word of caution... service isn't at the same level though.