PDA

View Full Version : I don't understand..

van
07-27-2002, 03:51 PM
Why don't people just save up enough money and paint their body kit/car at the same time?

I mean, I'm driving around and I see a bunch of cars that have their regular paint color then their white bodykits that aren't painted yet.

It looks stupid! I saw this red Del Sol, its not lowered, there is a bodykit thats not painted (white), and the Del Sol's paint is red.

I saw a Rex, black one, with a bodykit too, still unpainted (white). The dude was driving around like hot shii... too

Bleh, I don't want to have to do that. If I do get a kit and everything I'm going to try to save up money for both or not get it at all.

Evan
07-27-2002, 04:14 PM
Some people dont paint them on purpose. It's a rice thing to do! :D

van
07-27-2002, 04:15 PM
She's my friend!

http://www.ever-clear.org/photos/photo06.jpg

ha ha ha.

It annoys me! She works like crazy so I guess maybe she does like it :dunno:

Evan
07-27-2002, 04:20 PM
Is that you beside her, Defekt? :)

GTS Jeff
07-27-2002, 05:39 PM
Hehe, I'm going to put an unpainted kit on my CRX when I buy one.

Ben
07-27-2002, 06:19 PM
Yeah, I hate that too! Paint the fuckin kit, it looks worse than stock driving it around unpainted!

boi-alien
07-27-2002, 06:24 PM
Originally posted by Benny
Yeah, I hate that too! Paint the fuckin kit, it looks worse than stock driving it around unpainted!

WORD!!!

lammer
07-27-2002, 09:25 PM
van man come to school when it starts again teal civic with half a body kit. no skirts.

three.eighteen.
07-28-2002, 01:36 PM
another thing that happens if you leave off the paint job on the kit: paint matching troubles if youre too cheap to get the whole car done, thats why im waiting a long time so i can get all the dents out, rust off, new paint and kit installed all at the same time

Ed the SOHC
07-28-2002, 01:41 PM
I saw that red del sol w/ white kit get into an accident last year on 17 ave SE and even after it got fixed it's still white so I guess she must like it. Well, whatever floats you boat... :thumbsup:

DriveOrBeDriven
07-28-2002, 01:42 PM
Originally posted by Benny

I am wit benny on this one

todaB18c5
07-28-2002, 01:55 PM
two tone...lol

GP_DrIvEr
07-28-2002, 05:58 PM
Originally posted by Ed the SOHC
I saw that red del sol w/ white kit get into an accident last year on 17 ave SE and even after it got fixed it's still white so I guess she must like it. Well, whatever floats you boat... :thumbsup:

i might be wrong but that might be the red Civic with white body kit you saw get into an accident cuz that was a big deal in the news and the guy lived a few houses down from me....

i actually didnt mind this guys body kit but it was PAINTED white it wasnt just slapped on their without being painted