Exterior Color : White
Interior Color : Black
Auto or Manual? : Manual
Odometer Reading : 2xx,xxx
Location of Vehicle : Calgary
Asking Price : $6500

Contact Information
E-Mail : [email protected]

Make a long story short.. It's time for me to sell my hobby/project.. I've owned this car for the last 6 years and
will be sad to see it go.. however I no longer have the time to drive and maintain it so hopefully someone else
can enjoy it..

The bad news.. The car is currently not running .. The front iron on the motor has developed a crack and is a source
of an oil leak.. This was caused by our own mistake when the motor was rebuilt, utilizing an old iron in the front.
The crack developed a little over 3 weeks ago and the car was immediately taken off the road and put into storage..

The good news .. The motor was just rebuilt using brand new FD housings, seals, etc.. it has less than 100km on
rebuild.. The rest of the motor is in perfect shape.. however it will need to be pulled and have the front iron
replaced.. The car is a 400+ rwhp setup .. it was dynoed at 387rwhp with my initial tune at 15psi . There is plenty
more to come out of it..
Here is a quick list of the car's current setup:

Rebuilt 2mm 13BT motor - brand new FD rotor housings/seals, less than 100kms on the rebuild
Wolf 3d version 4 Standalone Engine management system
Garrett GT35r/T04 Turbocharger - Brand New, less than 100km's
720cc primary - 1600cc seconday Fuel injectors
Tial 40mm Wastegate
HKS Front Mount Intercooler with 50MM Tial Blow off Valve
Racing Beat 3" Exhaust
Stainless Braided Clutch and Brake lines
Exedy cermetallic 3 puck clutch
Racing beat adjustable camber link
Walboro 255lph Fuel pump
Malpassi Fuel pressure regulator
GAB sport coilovers
Cusco Front and Rear Strut bars
PLX R-500 Wideband controller with g-sensor
Profec B Boost controller
Autometer boost/fuel pressure/coolant temp gauges
Short shift kit
GAB Sport staggered rims - 16x7 and 16x9
Fuzion ZR tires - Brand new, less than 50kms on them .. 225/50/16 Fronts, 245/45/16 Rears
Bride Brix II Drivers Seat

There is alot more to the car that I'm sure I've missed and the sum of all the parts well exceeds what i'm
asking for..
The car comes complete with all parts installed.. when the motor problem is remedied, it can just be dropped
right back in and fired up..
I prefer to sell the car whole as is rather than parting it out .. If you have any questions feel free to pm
me or send me an email ..

http://members.shaw.ca/chrisyng/annie1.jpg

http://members.shaw.ca/chrisyng/annie2.jpg

Chris Ng
08-24-2007, 08:05 AM
*Bump*

nubian
08-25-2007, 11:28 PM
bump for an old friend!

this car is scary... open wastegate is sweet when someone on the road pisses you off! :)

Fadi
08-26-2007, 10:56 AM
holy shit chris is selling......

good luck man.....

Chris Ng
08-29-2007, 09:57 AM
Thanks Guys
I jus don't have time to drive the thing anymore and with 3 other vehicles it's just too much.. however I'm in no rush to get rid of it or start parting her, so I may just work up enough motivation to fix the motor once again eventually..

Chev.. good to see you are still around.. where the heck have you been? still have your 10ae ?

Chris Ng
12-17-2007, 01:05 AM
$6500 takes the car as-is.. I soon will have no place to store the car and I really do not have the time to work on the car or part it out..
So anyone looking for a quick project or just take the car to part out and make a bit of a profit, here is a perfect opportunity..

Would make an excellent 400rwhp track car with little work and investment..