PDA

View Full Version : Michael Vick pleads guilty

98type_r
08-20-2007, 01:18 PM
RICHMOND, Va. (AP) -- Michael Vick's lawyer says the NFL star will plead guilty to federal dogfighting conspiracy charges.

The deal leaves him subject to a possible prison term and puts the Atlanta Falcons quarterback's career in jeopardy.

The offence is punishable by up to five years in prison and a $250,000 fine, although federal sentencing guidelines most likely would call for less.

Two of Vick's co-defendants agreed to plea deals last week.

It's about time.

Antonito
08-20-2007, 01:22 PM
Wow, he must have done a lot of bad stuff if he is pleading guilty to this. What a douche

max_boost
08-20-2007, 01:34 PM
He has no choice man. His buddies have already made plea deals, he will lose and get crushed. Now maybe we'll see him in the CFL? :D

JRSC00LUDE
08-20-2007, 02:05 PM
Personally, I hope he has completely ruined his career and never plays pro ball again. Shit like that is inexcusable imo and hopefully he goes to jail, loses his contracts, squanders his money and spends th rest of his days flipping burgers and getting shit on by the rest of the world.

tcjsa
08-20-2007, 02:25 PM
Originally posted by max_boost
He has no choice man. His buddies have already made plea deals, he will lose and get crushed. Now maybe we'll see him in the CFL? :D

Wow, imagine him scrambling in the larger, open CFL field... that's scary.

ken-gsr
08-20-2007, 02:25 PM
^^^ I couldn't have said it better myself.

Super_Geo
08-20-2007, 02:28 PM
I read that he will be getting at least 1 year, and that the likelihood of him every playing in the NFL again was 'bleak.'

Good.

Antonito
08-20-2007, 02:35 PM
Oh goody, I can't wait for the cries from the thug population who hold him up as a martyr. I think I'll stay away from football forums for a while, I think my head might explode.

Team_Mclaren
08-20-2007, 05:56 PM
the falkens are so fucked. I dont think he's done in the NFL forever, there will always be team who are willing to risk for an ex-big timmer like him.

Antonito
08-20-2007, 06:57 PM
^^ depends if the NFL ever lets him back. Now was probably the worst timing ever, considering all the crap with Pacman and the Bengals. Commisioner Goodels decision should be interesting to say the least

Dave P
08-20-2007, 06:58 PM
Ray Lewis killed a man haha

Ajay
08-20-2007, 07:03 PM
Yah according to the NFL's Personal Conduct policy he could be banned for the rest of his life from ever playing in the NFL again.

Doesn't matter if a team will take a risk, if he's banned then well.....he can't play. I heard on ESPN he'll probably get 12-18 months and a max of up to 5 years. I think he'll probably get in the 15 month area and he'll be banned from the NFL for his time in jail but he won't be banned for life.

He should be hung and drowned though.

Super_Geo
08-21-2007, 12:10 AM
Originally posted by Ajay
I think he'll probably get in the 15 month area and he'll be banned from the NFL for his time in jail but he won't be banned for life.

You think a professional sports organization who needs to keep its paying fans happy will keep said fans happy if they punish him by saying "in the time you are in jail, you are not allowed to play in the NFL." Seems... well, you know.

Mr_John
08-21-2007, 12:39 AM
You wont see him in the CFL either. They arent allowing players that are suspended/banned in the NFL anymore after the whole Ricky Williams thing. They dont want the CFL to be a safe haven for suspended criminals. Good.

I hope Vick gets banned from the NFL for life and jail time at the minimum.

SteveyBoy
08-21-2007, 12:47 AM
although i disagree with what he did i don't belive that they'll bann him, something inside of me says that when he gets out he'll get another shot at it and most wrong doing will be forgotten unfortunately

Antonito
08-21-2007, 06:35 AM
A year ago I would've said he'd get off for sure as far as the NFL is concerned, but look at what they are doing. Pacman Jones is a crummy human being, but he hasn't even been convicted of anything, he's been suspended for an entire year based on simply looking like a tool. Perry is out for 1/2 a season for drunk driving. Drunk driving is bad, but compared to a federal indictment for what Vick is facing?

Hate or love Commissioner Goodel, you have to admit he's at least sticking to his guns.

finboy
08-21-2007, 04:32 PM
send him to jail and keep him out of the nfl :thumbsup:

thrasher22
08-22-2007, 05:12 PM
I heard the NFL doesn't start the suspension until AFTER he's out of jail, which means he'll be gone for a long time. Good riddence, the guys scum.
From what I've read, he drown or hung the dogs that were "too gentle to fight". I hope he gets raped in prison ;)

Foreign2
08-22-2007, 10:55 PM
Some huuuuuuuuuuuge inmate is going to be like...."i miss my poochie, she was such a good doggie, she even saved nana from the other criminals; your going to eat my 40 inch cock for the next x amount of years"

thatll be nice for vick.

Mr_John
08-22-2007, 11:08 PM
He killed many doggies. Now he's gonna be doggied.

sexualbanana
08-22-2007, 11:33 PM
Vick may get a chance to play by 2010 at the earliest, but that's being really optimistic about the circumstances. You never know about his chances of playing pro ball again. Afterall, there's a new league that Mark Cuban is going to be a part of that's going to try to rival the NFL. Whether any owners/the new League wants to take a chance on him is anyone's guess. Though, if you're looking to legitimize your talent level, signing Vick would be a pretty good gamble.

finboy
08-22-2007, 11:45 PM
077UtUWGQOA

Vick7
08-23-2007, 05:09 AM
mike vick is a god ..lol...

the 250000 fine is a slap on his wrist the man is worth 250 million..tho he will never play again hes going to be fine im sure..12 months in jail then he will be out..

2002civic
08-23-2007, 08:48 AM
vick is a douchebag and deserves the same punishment he did to the dogs, they should put him in a "rapestand" in prison and see how he likes it

sexualbanana
08-24-2007, 09:52 AM
Originally posted by Vick7

the 250000 fine is a slap on his wrist the man is worth 250 million..tho he will never play again hes going to be fine im sure..12 months in jail then he will be out..

You also have to consider that he lost all his endorsement contracts and his job as a result of this. So his financial loss is much higher than $250k

E46..sTyLez
08-24-2007, 09:58 AM
Originally posted by Dave P
Ray Lewis killed a man haha

LOL, that made my day right there. Everyone forgave Ray Lewis cause he came out to be "innocent" haha...touch a dog and your the worst person alive. Kill another human and....meh :rofl: :rofl:

bobby_lu
08-24-2007, 10:06 AM
Originally posted by E46..sTyLez

LOL, that made my day right there. Everyone forgave Ray Lewis cause he came out to be "innocent" haha...touch a dog and your the worst person alive. Kill another human and....meh :rofl: :rofl:

no fucking kidding...people are easier on rapists/murderers :rolleyes: :thumbsdow

5hift
08-24-2007, 10:21 AM
Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
Personally, I hope he has completely ruined his career and never plays pro ball again. Shit like that is inexcusable imo and hopefully he goes to jail, loses his contracts, squanders his money and spends th rest of his days flipping burgers and getting shit on by the rest of the world.

Originally posted by Antonito
Oh goody, I can't wait for the cries from the thug population who hold him up as a martyr. I think I'll stay away from football forums for a while, I think my head might explode.

I find it weird that Rich Tochett (Coach of the Coyotes) was proven in court to have ties to the mafia, particpated in illegal gambling, running a gambling ring, and have crooked state troopers working for him. He got probation and will continue coaching his team.

Vick participated in and gambled on Dog fighting, yet he is looking at losing millions, never playing in the NFL again and jail time.

A NHL coach participating in illegal gambling is much more worse because he has the ability to control if his team wins/ loses, effecting odds and the spread. Dog fighting, while barbaric, is very common in British Columbia, let alone the southern US.

What Vick did was illegal, and as a dog lover it disgusts me. But what is worse, is him being hung out to dry because he's a rich famous black man.

Antonito
08-24-2007, 10:37 AM
Originally posted by 5hift

A NHL coach participating in illegal gambling is much more worse because he has the ability to control if his team wins/ loses. Dog fighting, while barbaric, is very common in British Columbia, let alone the southern US.

Are you f*$king retarded? Gambling on a sport is worse than abusing and killing animals? Not really a dog lover, are you. Oh god, a coach did bad line changes on purpose, which gave his team a 3% less chance of winning, and the people who bet tens of dollars on hockey got kind of screwed. Oh the humanity!

And as far as Ray Lewis is concerned, prosecutors don't accept a plea bargain downgrading Murder to Obstruction of Justice if the guy did it. Unless he just wasn't black and rich enough to get railroaded by White America :rolleyes:

5hift
08-24-2007, 10:52 AM

Are you f*$king retarded? Gambling on a sport is worse than abusing and killing animals? Not really a dog lover, are you. Oh god, a coach did bad line changes on purpose, which gave his team a 3% less chance of winning, and the people who bet tens of dollars on hockey got kind of screwed. Oh the humanity!

According to US laws and the feds, illegal gambling/ running gambling rings, is much worse than dog fighting, and carries a much stiffer sentence. I believe Rich Tochett pled guilty to both of these offenses, while Vick only pled guilty to dog fighting at this point.

Morally speaking, yes it is worse to torture dogs and kill them. I am a dog lover, you can say what you want, your view is clearly narrow minded and overly media influenced. I'm not going to let the fact that I like dogs cloud my judgement however.

I am basing my stance on the US laws. What vick did was disgusting, but what Tochett did according to US law is much worse. Just because the most you bet on sports is a couple of bucks, doesnt mean thats how the majority of gamblers are. Whether the Coyotes beat the spread on a single given night, could have an effect in the millions of dollars range. Tochett also has ties to the mafia and crooked cops, the only ties Vick has are to his childhood friends who turned on him out because they couldnt do a few years.

To simplify it for you, I'm not saying what Vick did wasnt wrong. What I am saying is, how it is funny others can do much worse (according to US law, not your own beliefs and efthics) and only get probation, while he gets his career taken away from him and thrown in jail.

Antonito
08-24-2007, 10:59 AM

According to US laws and the feds, illegal gambling/ running gambling rings, is much worse than dog fighting, and carries a much stiffer sentence. I believe Rich Tochett pled guilty to both of these offenses, while Vick only pled guilty to dog fighting at this point.

Morally speaking, yes it is worse to torture dogs and kill them. I am a dog lover, you can say what you want, your view is clearly narrow minded and overly media influenced. I'm not going to let the fact that I like dogs cloud my judgement however.

I am basing my stance on the US laws. What vick did was disgusting, but what Tochett did according to US law is much worse. Just because the most you bet on sports is a couple of bucks, doesnt mean thats how the majority of gamblers are. Whether the Coyotes beat the spread on a single given night, could have an effect in the millions of dollars range. Tochett also has ties to the mafia and crooked cops, the only ties Vick has are to his childhood friends who turned on him out because they couldnt do a few years.

The laws are adjustble for a reason. The courts take morals into account. Rick Tochett didn't come even close to maxing out the capacity for harm that his charges came with, that's why he didn't get the maximum punishment. Vick is being charged with dog fighting, and he sure went whole hog when he did it. If he was being investigated for fighting his pet against another guy in his back yard, yeah, there'd probably be a lesser charge much like Tochett.

5hift
08-24-2007, 11:15 AM
I just listened to a talk show discussion on this on ESPN radio yesterday. You are wrong... Unless you know more than the lawyers and prosecuters involved and other experts that go on these radio shows, because the whole show was trying to find out why Tochett only got probation while Vick is hung out to dry.

Not maxing out the capicity for harm that his charges came with? What does that even mean? He pled guilty to both running an illegal sports book for a mafia group, and illegal gambling. I'm not sure how he could "max out the capicity for harm" any more if he tried.

If you actually watch how this Vick trial plays out, you will see the majority of the jail time he see's (if he does) will be from gambling charges that he has yet to plead guilty to, not the dog fighting charges he has already pled guilty to.

So when you compare these two gambling charges, what would be worse: A football player gambling on dog fights, or a NHL coach, gambling on games his team is playing in? One is morally wrong, but doesnt really effect too many besides the dogs being forced to fight. A NHL coach throwing games effects not only effects all the online gambling, but Vegas as well (I.e thousands of people and many millions of dollars).

If you still dont get why this is more serious to the feds (normally) , google a fellow by the name of Pete Rose

5hift
08-24-2007, 11:27 AM
I also dont get why everyone is acting like Vick is some horrible ruthless guy who is all alone in this.

He grew up in the deep south where dog fighting is very common. When you grow up around it, seeing it often, you probably dont view it as wrong, as the majority of us do. Having lived in the Southern states, I have seen how common it is with my own eyes. The funny thing is, its predominantly a rich white man's sport, yet the first and only guy hung out to dry for particpating in it happens to be the highest paid black athlethe in the NFL. Do you seriously expect me to beleive if he was just another average black man this would have even made anything besides one night on the local news?

Antonito
08-24-2007, 12:20 PM
I also dont get why everyone is acting like Vick is some horrible ruthless guy who is all alone in this.

He grew up in the deep south where dog fighting is very common. When you grow up around it, seeing it often, you probably dont view it as wrong, as the majority of us do. Having lived in the Southern states, I have seen how common it is with my own eyes. The funny thing is, its predominantly a rich white man's sport, yet the first and only guy hung out to dry for particpating in it happens to be the highest paid black athlethe in the NFL. Do you seriously expect me to beleive if he was just another average black man this would have even made anything besides one night on the local news?

Nobodies saying he's all alone in this. But his being a horrible person is spot on. Just because a bunch of Southern hicks and thugs and degenerates think it's ok, doesn't make it ok. Especially when you are in Vicks postion. He's not still in the ghetto or in the trailer park. He is in the NFL. They get inundated by the league on this sort of stuff, with countless seminars on what you can and cannot do in normal society. He can't blame ignorance, or his surroundings. When you've been to University and live in regular society, claiming ingnorance isn't going to fly. Even people that can at least say "well that's just how it is where I live" can't claim ignorance. They know it's illegal.

And no, no one expects you to believe that if he was just some random black guy he'd be in the news. But you'd be an idiot to believe that the media doesn't have the right to cover a federal case involving a media star. Fame is a double edged sword. You can't make millions of dollars by having the media focus on you and then expect them to go away when you do something wrong.

5hift
08-24-2007, 12:44 PM

Just because a bunch of Southern hicks and thugs and degenerates think it's ok, doesn't make it ok.

Dog Fighting isnt something limited to a few backwards hicks and thugs. In order to be a compettive dog fighter, you need a large property, kennels, 50-100 dogs and equipment. Not to mention travelling expenses, trucks to get the dogs around, workers to maintain everything, and last but most certainly not least, the purses to enter the dog fight. I'm talking hundreds of thousands for the investment, and then probably the same amount spent gambling on each fight. In order to be a player and compete you have to be very rich.

Take a look at the list of dogs/things taken from Vick's property. I wouldnt be surprised if he has put close to a million in dog fighting. Despite that, he is only considered to be one of many major players in the dog fighting circuit. Way too much money is involved for local hicks and thugs, try thinking polititions, the filthy rich and other societal elite... only difference being most of them are too smart to leave direct links between themselves and the dog fighting.

Vick on the other hand, isnt that smart, keep in mind this is the same guy that went into a STD Clinic in ATL, using the alias Ron Mexico, and thought no one would recognize him or word wouldnt get out.

Antonito
08-24-2007, 01:23 PM
^^^ so are you suggesting that Vick was a patsy? I can believe that. Doesn't exhonerate him though

dimi
08-25-2007, 06:20 PM
Michael Vick FTW. He'll be back

Sharpie
08-25-2007, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
The only bad thing that can happen to him is he gets kicked outta the NFL dude has more money than god..

Originally posted by Team_Mclaren
the falkens are so fucked. I dont think he's done in the NFL forever, there will always be team who are willing to risk for an ex-big timmer like him.
Exactly if he isn't banned there are plenty of teams that will take him.. plus

^^ depends if the NFL ever lets him back. Now was probably the worst timing ever, considering all the crap with Pacman and the Bengals. Commisioner Goodels decision should be interesting to say the least
http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d5d801c1644&template=with-video&confirm=true
Here it said he is suspended without pay, but once all the sentencing is done he has a chance to appeal it.

Originally posted by Mr_John
You wont see him in the CFL either. They arent allowing players that are suspended/banned in the NFL anymore after the whole Ricky Williams thing. They dont want the CFL to be a safe haven for suspended criminals. Good.

I hope Vick gets banned from the NFL for life and jail time at the minimum.
Got a link? I am sure the CFL will welcome him with open arms.. It brings more fans to games to watch an ex-nfler anyways.

Originally posted by sexualbanana

You also have to consider that he lost all his endorsement contracts and his job as a result of this. So his financial loss is much higher than $250k
So like I said before buddy has enough money regardless. Plus his bro is in the NFL so I wouldn't say this incident is going to make him a broke ass.

CivicTunr
08-25-2007, 07:43 PM
http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d5d801c1644&template=with-video&confirm=true
Here it said he is suspended without pay, but once all the sentencing is done he has a chance to appeal it.

Got a link? I am sure the CFL will welcome him with open arms.. It brings more fans to games to watch an ex-nfler anyways.

actually, i read something, and i will try to find the link, or the newspaper article, that said CFL wont be taking anymore NFL players as long as they are banned from the NFL.

Antonito
08-25-2007, 11:17 PM
Originally posted by Sharpie

So like I said before buddy has enough money regardless. Plus his bro is in the NFL so I wouldn't say this incident is going to make him a broke ass.

He is suspended indefinitly for now. That means either they want him back, or they want him off the payroll and effectively out, but don't want to sever all ties in case some magic happens and this all goes away. and they don't want him to sue them.

And If I were Michael Vick I'd stay the hell away from his brother. Marcus makes Mike look like a stable individual in comparison. Also, last I heard he'd been cut and has not been picked up by another team yet.

sexualbanana
08-26-2007, 01:04 AM

The only bad thing that can happen to him is he gets kicked outta the NFL dude has more money than god..

He's slated to lose $100's of millions from lost endorsement contracts and pay. Plus, now that Vick is suspended indefintely the Falcons can go after Vick for his signing bonus since that was signed with the intention of Vick playing for his entire 10-year contract. Since that's not going to happen, the Falcons will be trying to recoup that money.

Exactly if he isn't banned there are plenty of teams that will take him.. plus

No team in the NFL will touch him with a 20-foot pole for a number of reasons
1) He's now a public relations nightmare
2) With the League's new conduct policy, he's WAY to high-risk for teams
3) Assuming his indefinite suspension (which does leave the door open for a return) is terminated in 3 years, a lot of teams, The Falcons especially, will have moved on. Similar to the Ricky Williams situation last year, and the Jamal Lewis situation the year before that. Ricky Williams was out of the League for 2 years, and his production is now in the negatives. Jamal Lewis is probably the closest to being his old-self out of the two, but he spent 4 months in jail and his productivity isn't quite what it used to be.
4) Vick is 27 years old. Assuming this as the best case scenario for him, if the suspension ends in 3 years, he'll be 30. For a QB, their production will typically start to decline around 32.
5) Add all the above reasons, you get this:
A 30 year-old ex-convict, previously known as Public Enemy Number 1, with a pretty long rap-sheet for suspicious behaviours and associations, with 2 years of good football, at best, before a generally expected decline to occur right after that.

No. CFL now has a rule stating any player that is currently serving a suspensions issued by the NFL will not be permitted to play in the CFL. This came from the Ricky Williams situation, when he basically used the CFL as a temporary layover while he served his suspension. Giving the CFL a perceived image as being the "Safe Haven for NFL violators." Plus, it totally undermines the NFL's authority, which will then strain the relationship between the CFL and the NFL. As we all know, the CFL is in no shape to piss off their single-largest partner.

Like someone said before me, he's been cut from a team so he's not doing anything. Not to mention, we're talking about a guy that got kicked off his college football team "Due to a cumulative effect of legal infractions and unsportsmanlike play." Mind you, his legal infractions were relatively minor and were often along the lines of traffic violations, drug possession, and providing alcohol to underage girls. But, who can forget his leg stomping incident during the Gator Bowl a few years back?

We're talking about 2 physically-gifted athletes who had the tools to become some of the best that the sport has ever seen. Unfortunately, what we see now are products of a financially disadvantaged and brutal culture, that has quite possibly ruined the futures of 2 very promising players. Which, from my point of view, is an absolute waste, because I, and I'm sure a lot of people here share my sentiment on this, would kill to have the physical gifts they had, and to see them piss it away like this is a damn shame.

Is it an excuse for what they've done? Absolutely not. It's not like Michael Vick didn't know that dogfighting was illegal. Even if he didn't know, ignorance is not an excuse for breaking a law, so he should be punished for his crimes.

Edit: Fixed the quoting

sexualbanana
08-26-2007, 01:09 AM
Vick Won't Play in the CFL (http://www.thestar.com/Sports/article/248678)

Antonito
12-10-2007, 12:24 PM
Suspended NFL star Michael Vick sentenced to 23 months in prison
Dec 10, 11:13 am EST

RICHMOND, Va. (AP) -- Michael Vick was sentenced to 23 months in prison Monday for his role in a dogfighting conspiracy that involved gambling and killing pit bulls.

The suspended Atlanta Falcons quarterback could have been sentenced up to five years by U.S. District Judge Henry E. Hudson. Vick, who turned himself in Nov. 19 in anticipation of his sentence, was wearing a black-and-white striped prison suit.

After Vick apologized to the court and his family, Hudson told him: "You need to apologize to the millions of young people who looked up to you."

"Yes, sir," Vick answered.

Vick acknowledged he used "poor judgment" and added, "I'm willing to deal with the consequences and accept responsibility for my actions."

Federal rules governing time off for good behavior could reduce Vick's prison stay by about three months, resulting in a summer 2009 release.

Before the hearing started, Michael Vick's brother, Marcus Vick, sat with his right arm around their mother, comforting her as she buried her head in her hands and wept.

Vick pleaded guilty in August, admitting he bankrolled the "Bad Newz Kennels" dogfighting operation and helped kill six to eight dogs. He has been held at a jail in Warsaw, Va., since he voluntarily began serving his sentence.

In a plea agreement, he admitted bankrolling the dogfighting ring on his 15-acre property in rural southeastern Virginia and helping kill pit bulls that did not perform well in test fights. He also admitted providing money for bets on the fights but said he never shared in any winnings.

Falcons owner Arthur Blank called the sentencing "another step in his legal journey."

"This is a difficult day for Michael's family and for a lot of us, including many of our players and fans who have been emotionally invested in Michael over the years," Blank said.

"We sincerely hope that Michael will use this time to continue to focus his efforts on making positive changes in his life, and we wish him well in that regard."

At a news conference after pleading guilty last summer, Vick apologized to the NFL, the Falcons and youngsters who viewed him as a role model and vowed: "I will redeem myself."

Court papers revealed gruesome details about Vick's dogfighting operation, including the execution of underperforming dogs by electrocution, drowning, hanging and other means. Those details prompted a public backlash against the once-popular NFL star and outraged animal-rights groups, which used the case to call attention to the brutality of dogfighting.

Vick was suspended without pay by the NFL and lost all his lucrative endorsement deals.

Two of Vick's co-defendants were sentenced Nov. 30. Purnell Peace of Virginia Beach got 18 months, Quanis Phillips of Atlanta 21 months. Another co-defendant, Tony Taylor, will be sentenced Friday.

The case began in April when a drug investigation of Vick's cousin led authorities to the former Virginia Tech star's Surry County property, where they found dozens of pit bulls -- some of them injured -- and equipment associated with dogfighting.

Vick initially denied any knowledge about dogfighting on the property. He changed his story after the three co-defendants pleaded guilty and agreed to cooperate with the government.

By 8 a.m. Monday, about 50 people were in line outside the courthouse waiting for the doors to open. About two dozen animal rights activists stood across the street holding posters showing injured pit bulls and the messages, "Report Dogfighters" and "Dogs Deserve Justice."

"We want to make sure the focus on the animals in this case isn't lost," said Dan Shannon, spokesman for People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals.

Julia Novak arrived with her small beagle, Frankie, who wore a sandwich board with the message on one side: "Dogfighters use dogs like me for bait."

Ryan Eanes, 27, of Richmond, wore his No. 7 Vick jersey as he waited in line.

"We all make mistakes," Eanes said. "I don't support the situation with the animals, but I support him. I believe his apology is sincere."

Eleanor
12-11-2007, 11:03 PM
meh, he'll spend a few months in jail and people will forget about this and him in a couple years.

finboy
07-08-2008, 05:00 PM
poor mike is broke :(

http://www.ajc.com/wireless/content/sports/falcons/stories/2008/07/08/vick_0709.html

http://coopersportsradio.com/Images/VickDog.jpg

Antonito
07-08-2008, 05:18 PM
just noticed this from the second page

Originally posted by Vick7

Bwahahahahaaa

finboy
07-08-2008, 05:59 PM
just noticed this from the second page

Bwahahahahaaa

http://www.werd.com/cats/cats_files/pwned.jpg