PDA

View Full Version : Urbanexp. wheel & tire

vietdood
08-22-2007, 04:07 PM
Just bought a Acura RL as a daily driver that had winter tires on it so i thought i'd try out one of the sponsers on beyond. Went to see Bob at Urban Experience to get a new set of all seasons. Great guy to deal with right off the bat. Within 5 minutes he found me a set of all seasons for a great price. Next, he had me booked in the next day to get it done asap which is a BIG plus considering how noisy winter tires are. So I went there today to get my tires changed and he didn't mind me standing there to watch as I needed my car asap. This shop has the best wheel/tire equipment in the business and he takes pride in his work. In about 45minutes all 4 tires are changed and i'm out of his shop. I had a really great experience here and I recommend other beyonders try UrbanExp. out.

After seeing his equipment is pretty much SCRATCH PROOF on rims, I'm taking my OZ ultraleggera's on the s2000 and my friends C6 Z06 to get new tires mounted and balanced on the rears

Thanks Bob

:thumbsup:

G
08-22-2007, 04:08 PM
:werd:

asp integra
08-23-2007, 04:22 PM
bob is a great guy, helped me out with my axis wheels on my vw gti, definalely gonna see him in a bit for some winters! but great guy to deal with, no problems at all!

i recomend him to all my buddies

dj_rice
08-23-2007, 05:39 PM
Did your 240 sell or is that someone else?

vietdood
08-24-2007, 01:37 AM
Originally posted by dj_rice
Did your 240 sell or is that someone else?

it's gone. it's time to move on to more luxurious things and sportier cars

aypi
08-24-2007, 01:44 AM
:werd:

+1 for bob, very nice guy!!!!