PDA

View Full Version : Heroes season 2 *possible spoilers*

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

D'z Nutz
08-23-2007, 08:58 AM
Looks like the previews are starting to come out! I'm glad to see Sylar's still around. He's a badass mother. I was hoping they would've written out Ali Larter's character though.

FEzQ1KE9HzE

Promo

GUDMCm9pa9I

avow
08-23-2007, 09:04 AM
i cant put into words how excited i am. however i must say i was disappointed with the season final when compared to losts crazy ending :eek:

Xtrema
08-23-2007, 09:12 AM
So Peter and Nathan are back as well it seems. This clip has too many spoilers.

beecue
08-23-2007, 10:28 AM
:D can't wait .. going to watch season 1 again once I buy it tuesday .. Kristen Bell :drool: .. never watched veronica mars but shes hot .. and Sark from Alias has joined too .. should be good

old&slow
08-23-2007, 02:55 PM
I hate shows that keep resurrecting dead characters and never killing off characters! Just die already and bring on the new faces!

Kamen
08-23-2007, 06:07 PM
Wonder who that new guy is...

Xtrema
08-24-2007, 11:12 AM
Originally posted by old&slow
I hate shows that keep resurrecting dead characters and never killing off characters! Just die already and bring on the new faces!

They did kill quite a few characters. But such a huge cast and fan base behind some, hard to kill them all.

B17a
08-28-2007, 07:44 AM
I missed probably the first 2-3 episodes of Season 1, anyone know if they'll be replaying it this fall before Season 2 starts?

Xtrema
08-28-2007, 08:22 AM
Originally posted by B17a
I missed probably the first 2-3 episodes of Season 1, anyone know if they'll be replaying it this fall before Season 2 starts?

That's why the DVDs are out for Season 1.

dennisaur
08-28-2007, 10:32 AM
Originally posted by B17a

i remember watching the full episodes on NBC's website when i missed episodes. Check there

mac_82
08-28-2007, 11:06 AM
I believe NBC took em down so people would buy the DVDs.

V6-BoI
08-28-2007, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by mac_82
I believe NBC took em down so people would buy the DVDs.

If so you can always find the episodes on bittorrent

wintonyk
08-28-2007, 01:04 PM
i am sooo pumped for this...

if you wanna watch all the episodes online try:
http://www.tv-links.co.uk/listings/1/41

SOAB
08-28-2007, 05:17 PM
Just picked up the whole season at Future Shop. $49.99. not too bad of a deal.

SCHIDER23
08-31-2007, 06:07 AM
and there is alot of never seen footage even the first episode never aired on TV,:eek:

beecue
08-31-2007, 02:20 PM
Originally posted by SCHIDER23
and there is alot of never seen footage even the first episode never aired on TV,:eek:

its good they didn't go that route ... there is already 24 to watch

beecue
09-24-2007, 11:00 PM
good episode .. that new girl must have some crazy power ... I wonder if that was sylar at the end :dunno:

D'z Nutz
09-24-2007, 11:05 PM
Anyone watch the season premier today? Any thoughts?

So far:

I'm already bothered with how the Hiro plot's going. Obviously he's gonna make a legend out of this bum by teaching him how to be a hero. I was kinda hoping it would've went the other way around with Hiro learning from a badass samurai.

I thought it was kinda gay how Claire's dad went all soft... until he showed his manager who the real boss was! Haha! I'm already interested in how him and Suresh are working together to bring down The Company.

Nathan Petrelli's got pubes on his face.

They re-introduced Peter Petrelli too soon. They should've just left the viewers wondering what happened to him until well into the season.

The brother and sister trying to get to America, could the sister be a potential antagonist this season?

michael_tseng_
09-24-2007, 11:11 PM
Nahh, Peter got introduced at the right time. The sign has got me thinking about what's going on haha.

al-ti2d
09-24-2007, 11:14 PM
I wonder who took out Hiro's dad... i hope nathan and peter's mom gets a slow and painful death! i never liked her character.

LadyTurbo
09-24-2007, 11:22 PM
Originally posted by D'z Nutz
Anyone watch the season premier today? Any thoughts?

So far:

I'm already bothered with how the Hiro plot's going. Obviously he's gonna make a legend out of this bum by teaching him how to be a hero. I was kinda hoping it would've went the other way around with Hiro learning from a badass samurai.

I thought it was kinda gay how Claire's dad went all soft... until he showed his manager who the real boss was! Haha! I'm already interested in how him and Suresh are working together to bring down The Company.

Nathan Petrelli's got pubes on his face.

They re-introduced Peter Petrelli too soon. They should've just left the viewers wondering what happened to him until well into the season.

The brother and sister trying to get to America, could the sister be a potential antagonist this season?

No way! Hiro is going to BECOME the legend! He IS Takezo (I think that's how it was spelled haha).

I have to say, I'm hooked again. The first season became a total obsession. I don't even like TV, but who can say no to super powers? Glad I'm not alone on this one haha :D

al-ti2d
09-24-2007, 11:27 PM
^ i was kinda thinking that maybe hiro might become kensei in the back of my mind too.
i was so dissapointed to find out that the actual takezo kensei is just a drunken white guy

thrasher22
09-24-2007, 11:29 PM
Originally posted by LadyTurbo

No way! Hiro is going to BECOME the legend! He IS Takezo (I think that's how it was spelled haha).

I'm with you :thumbsup:

Did the ever mention what Nathan and Peter's mother's power is? They mentioned tonight that all the old school guys are really powerful...

Either way, I was borderline aroused by how good tonight's episode was :D I was worried they wouldn't be able to carry it into a second season.

LadyTurbo
09-24-2007, 11:31 PM
Originally posted by thrasher22

Did the ever mention what Nathan and Peter's mother's power is?

Depends if you consider being a huge bitch a super power... :D

Kamen
09-24-2007, 11:52 PM
:rofl: :rofl:

Looks like Hiro's dad got pwned.

The new flying kid is weird and I really didn't like how Takezo turned out to be another Tom Cruise lol

I loved when Bennet bitchslapped his punk manager at the paper place haha!

mo_money2supe
09-24-2007, 11:58 PM
When Hiro's dad was thrown over the building, both he and the guy who pushed him went over. But did anyone else notice that only one body was on the ground (ie. Hiro's dad)?

If that's the case, I'm wondering if it's somebody who can fly that pushed him over. And so far, only Nathan Petrelli and Claire's potential love interest/possible real brother are able to fly. Perhaps I'm just reading too much into this, but even my roommate who's never seen one episode of Heroes before until tonight's premiere made that observation.

V6-BoI
09-25-2007, 08:24 AM
Originally posted by mo_money2supe
When Hiro's dad was thrown over the building, both he and the guy who pushed him went over. But did anyone else notice that only one body was on the ground (ie. Hiro's dad)?

If that's the case, I'm wondering if it's somebody who can fly that pushed him over. And so far, only Nathan Petrelli and Claire's potential love interest/possible real brother are able to fly. Perhaps I'm just reading too much into this, but even my roommate who's never seen one episode of Heroes before until tonight's premiere made that observation.

It could also be some dude that just heals really quick (possibly quicker than Claire) and after he pushed him over, he just healed really fast and booked it.

Super_Geo
09-25-2007, 09:07 AM
Hey, what was with Nathan looking into the mirror and seeing a burnt to shit reflection?

benyl
09-25-2007, 09:11 AM
I watched Heros for the first time last night. I could see myself getting into it, but I am missing too much of the story from Season 1 to understand most of what is going on.

Maybe I will download it and catch up... haha

D'z Nutz
09-25-2007, 09:11 AM

Ah, now THAT's a good call I'd like to see!

benyl
09-25-2007, 10:28 AM
The show needs some hot chicks that aren't in highschool... lol

npham
09-25-2007, 10:45 AM
The episode was good, but not as good as I was excepting the premiere to be. I liked how they brought Peter back, but honestly the whole Hiro part was stupid. I bet the swordsmith's daughter does all the work and Kensei takes credit and then she falls for Hiro.

:drama:

Doozer
09-25-2007, 10:47 AM

^^
Agreed. That was the first thing I said to my wife when we saw that the white dude wasn't going to save anyone. Hiro is going to be the one the legend speaks of (perhaps even a wordplay on Hero/Hiro?)

Right from the beginning, I figured there was something about the dude that Claire kept talking to. Perhaps brother, as was suggested (I hadn't thought of the flying angle), but at this point I've gotta be suspicious of everyone.

Peter Petrelli looks much more badass with short hair too ... looks like he's lost his memory or something.

D'z Nutz
09-25-2007, 11:01 AM
Originally posted by benyl

Ah, now THAT's a good call I'd like to see too!

van
09-25-2007, 12:32 PM
I watched Heros for the first time last night. I could see myself getting into it, but I am missing too much of the story from Season 1 to understand most of what is going on.

Maybe I will download it and catch up... haha

Chinatown..full season... hahahaha

Dehvee
09-25-2007, 12:39 PM
What about Molly and her fucked up dreams. "I can see you" haha that was creepy as hell.

KappaSigma
09-25-2007, 12:46 PM
The one thing that kept popping up was the S type symbol. Now does that mean Sylar..I dont think so. It also showed up on the faces of the pictures of the people who had 24 hours to live. It also showed up in the girls drawings AND it also showed up on the white guys flag in fuedal Japan.

So this is VERY important. I am going out on a limb. The white guy is the main bad guy. He has some sort of power that has kept him alive, almsot immortal OR he has obtained this power during the feudal time.

IMO, Hiro was sent back in time to kill the white guy before he stole or obatined his power and became to powerful to face in the present time. Maybe, this is what Hiro's dad had to tell him. That in order to defeat the boogie man, he needed to go back in time.

eina15
09-25-2007, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by mo_money2supe

Was the dude who pushed him over the edge stumbling a little when he was standing in the doorway? Maybe it IS Nathan (as he was shown pretty drunk in all earlier scenes).

Originally posted by Super_Geo
Hey, what was with Nathan looking into the mirror and seeing a burnt to shit reflection?

Maybe he grew out his beard to cover the burns on his face received while flying his exploding brother into the atmosphere? Perhaps he feels guilty because he a) Thinks that Peter is dead or b) <-- (and this one fits with above) is somehow involved with Peter being chained up in the shipping container?

Hmmmm.......

benyl
09-25-2007, 12:55 PM
oh, ok, now I understand who the guy in the container was.

beecue
09-25-2007, 01:04 PM
Yeah I also think Claire's soon to be boyfriend is up to no good .. probably with the company :dunno:

eb0i
09-25-2007, 01:21 PM
I'm just stoked to see what powers Kristen Bell will have when she shows up on the show.

Also I wonder who that was that came to kill Hiro's dad?

Also looks like Peter has amnesia. I wonder how he got handcuffed inside that container?

KappaSigma
09-25-2007, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by eb0i
I'm just stoked to see what powers Kristen Bell will have when she shows up on the show.

Also I wonder who that was that came to kill Hiro's dad?

Also looks like Peter has amnesia. I wonder how he got handcuffed inside that container?

I was wondering the same thing..who put him in there BUT even more intriguing is WHO sent those thiefs to that container in the FIRST place!

Dehvee
09-25-2007, 01:36 PM
Originally posted by KappaSigma
The one thing that kept popping up was the S type symbol. Now does that mean Sylar..I dont think so. It also showed up on the faces of the pictures of the people who had 24 hours to live. It also showed up in the girls drawings AND it also showed up on the white guys flag in fuedal Japan.

So this is VERY important. I am going out on a limb. The white guy is the main bad guy. He has some sort of power that has kept him alive, almsot immortal OR he has obtained this power during the feudal time.

IMO, Hiro was sent back in time to kill the white guy before he stole or obatined his power and became to powerful to face in the present time. Maybe, this is what Hiro's dad had to tell him. That in order to defeat the boogie man, he needed to go back in time.

That helix symbol is also on Niki but only when she turns into Jessica

KappaSigma
09-25-2007, 01:36 PM
Originally posted by eina15

Was the dude who pushed him over the edge stumbling a little when he was standing in the doorway? Maybe it IS Nathan (as he was shown pretty drunk in all earlier scenes).

Maybe he grew out his beard to cover the burns on his face received while flying his exploding brother into the atmosphere? Perhaps he feels guilty because he a) Thinks that Peter is dead or b) &lt;-- (and this one fits with above) is somehow involved with Peter being chained up in the shipping container?

Hmmmm.......

The beard wouldn't covre up burns...plus no hair on the forehead.

dennisaur
09-25-2007, 01:37 PM
guy who's got the midas touch = awesome super power:bigpimp:

eina15
09-25-2007, 01:44 PM
^^ Damn, I'll have to watch it again......

LadyTurbo
09-25-2007, 01:52 PM
I thought the burnt reflection was Peter's face. Like Peter's death is haunting Nathan, so when he looked into the mirror he saw Peter's face.

As for the container, no clue. I'm stoked that there are some Irishmen in the show now though :D

beecue
09-25-2007, 01:55 PM
^^ I also thought he was looking at Peter's face in the mirror but I was wrong. Also why did they put handcuffs on Peter. He can rip them off easily :rofl:

http://i20.tinypic.com/ru20c4.jpg

Team_Mclaren
09-25-2007, 03:23 PM
swordsmith's daughter is hot:rofl: :rofl:

sexualbanana
09-25-2007, 04:42 PM

That's been the prevailing symbol throughout the whole series. Along with the solar eclipse. Nothing's really been solved in terms of what that symbol actually means. Everything I've read about it just points to the fact that it resembles the structure of DNA, referring back to genetic mutation.

eb0i
09-25-2007, 04:49 PM

I really don't like the wording that you use here. Personally I don't think Hiro has been "sent" back in time by anyone or anything. The fact that he showed up in 1671 Japan is purely by his own doing ...chance.

KappaSigma
09-25-2007, 09:32 PM

I really don't like the wording that you use here. Personally I don't think Hiro has been &quot;sent&quot; back in time by anyone or anything. The fact that he showed up in 1671 Japan is purely by his own doing ...chance.

What I emant was the producers/writers sent him back. Geez, you know what I mean...

V6-BoI
09-25-2007, 09:49 PM

... what's wrong with hot chicks in high school? :dunno: :thumbsup: :angel:

Hakkola
09-25-2007, 09:57 PM
I missed it, but found this... http://joox.net/cat/683/id/1671711

Watching it now. Divx :thumbsup:

Splooge
09-26-2007, 09:31 AM
Season 2 looks pretty good so far.

Can't believe that Kenzo is white (totally threw me off) :rofl: and a drunk who can't do anything...though he probably has some kick ass power. And that guy who can see Molly when she sleeps seems cool too.

Hiro's Dad also said that there were 9 of the "others" left. These guys must be super strong as well.

Can't wait for next week!

eb0i
09-26-2007, 09:36 AM

What I emant was the producers/writers sent him back. Geez, you know what I mean...

haha actually I didn't. But now I do:thumbsup:

Doozer
09-26-2007, 01:23 PM
Originally posted by Splooge

Can't believe that Kenzo is white (totally threw me off) :rofl: and a drunk who can't do anything...though he probably has some kick ass power.

I'm saying it for the record ... the white Kenzo is useless, has no powers, and probably won't be around the show for long. Hiro ends up with the sword (as we all know), and I think he becomes the character that future people refer to as Kenzo.

White dude ... you're weak and useless, and the only reason you're there is to provide a platform to strengthen Hiro's character.

:D :D I guess we'll see....

icecreamvan
09-26-2007, 01:31 PM
I am so disappointed that they didn't cast Neil Patrick Harris as Kenzo.

KappaSigma
09-26-2007, 03:16 PM
Originally posted by Doozer

I'm saying it for the record ... the white Kenzo is useless, has no powers, and probably won't be around the show for long. Hiro ends up with the sword (as we all know), and I think he becomes the character that future people refer to as Kenzo.

White dude ... you're weak and useless, and the only reason you're there is to provide a platform to strengthen Hiro's character.

:D :D I guess we'll see....

How do you know he has no powers? For all we know he could have bene the one that caused the eclipse at the beginning of the show. IMO, there is mroe to him than he is letting on.

beecue
09-26-2007, 04:03 PM
the white guy is going to be a regular on the show .. he was awesome in Alias and he will have powers ... Im guessing he will be a teacher to Hiro

Doozer
09-26-2007, 04:12 PM

How do you know he has no powers?
I don't know at all. I'm just making my own prediction.

Originally posted by beecue
the white guy is going to be a regular on the show .. he was awesome in Alias and he will have powers ... Im guessing he will be a teacher to Hiro
He was in Alias? Crap. I didn't watch that show, but if he's not an 'unknown' actor, then you're right, he'll probably be sticking around for awhile.

Damn.

mekeni
09-26-2007, 05:42 PM
I think that white guy will get killed and Hiro will replace him... just to set the future straight.

Splooge
09-27-2007, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by mekeni
I think that white guy will get killed and Hiro will replace him... just to set the future straight.

orrrrr chuck norris will magically appear from the future, kill both of them, resurrect hiro from the dead and tell him to save the world.

beecue
10-02-2007, 12:03 AM
:eek: peter is deadly now .. told you the white samurai had powers ... I wonder who trying to kill peters mom .. so the killer can fly and be invisible ... so far only peter can do that :dunno:

ZedMan
10-02-2007, 12:29 AM
But this time Peter was definitely in Ireland. Also, the killer doesn't necessarily fly, he just didn't hit the ground (teleport?)

eb0i
10-02-2007, 01:44 AM
^plus we saw the killer, just didn't see the killers face.

blue Zed
10-02-2007, 04:54 AM

The S symbol is a Japanese word for "God send" it was explained in the scene where they went to visit the fake sword in the museum.
Hiro is going to be the "guiding light" for this drunk white guy to become a hero in feudal Japan.Basic plot line where a ordinary person in a extraordinary place doing extraordinary things,but if you seen tonights episode looks the white guy has healing powers.

blue Zed
10-02-2007, 04:57 AM
^plus we saw the killer, just didn't see the killers face.

I'm guessing here but i think Claire's friend might be the one who killed Hiro's Dad.

98type_r
10-02-2007, 07:10 AM
Originally posted by blue Zed

I'm guessing here but i think Claire's friend might be the one who killed Hiro's Dad.

doesn't really make sense though

KappaSigma
10-02-2007, 07:28 AM
Could the white samuri have similar powers to Peter??

benyl
10-02-2007, 09:50 AM
Haha, I can't believe she cut off her toe.

nadroj23
10-02-2007, 10:12 AM

Dont they live far far away tho? And this was a good episode..

beecue
10-02-2007, 01:13 PM
Originally posted by nadroj23

Dont they live far far away tho? And this was a good episode..

yeah claire is on the west coast and hiros dad is in NY .. wouldn't matter though .. I bet he can fly pretty fast .. but it cant be him .. he would have to have the ability to be invisible and he doesn't look that powerful to me

KappaSigma
10-02-2007, 03:21 PM
I still think its not one killer but a small group of people that are pissed off at what the former group has done.

BerserkerCatSplat
10-02-2007, 05:43 PM
I don't normally comment on Heroes episodes, but Hiro making a "Jojo's Bizarre Adventure" reference was pure gold.

MUDU MUDA MUDA MUDA!!!

Majestic12
10-04-2007, 04:54 PM

I hate that kid.
Stupid-ass stalker kid with his lameass jokes.
I hope he dies.

And I REALLY hope he dies if you're right :P

mekeni
10-04-2007, 07:42 PM
Didn't Mr Muggles eat Claire's toe after she cut it off?

D911
10-05-2007, 12:34 AM
Originally posted by Majestic12

I hate that kid.
Stupid-ass stalker kid with his lameass jokes.
I hope he dies.

And I REALLY hope he dies if you're right :P

agreeed man
weird ass douchebag floating around and stlaking..

mo_money2supe
10-05-2007, 01:53 AM
Originally posted by mekeni
Didn't Mr Muggles eat Claire's toe after she cut it off?

No, right after Claire watched her toe grow back, Mr. Muggles started barking at what's his stalker name's face peeking through the window.

Tik-Tok
10-05-2007, 09:50 AM
I'm guessing the guy who's offing the older "heroes", doesn't actually fly, he probably has some insane mind powers that he can astrally project himself, hence the wierd cinematography when he/she was attacking Angela.

Splooge
10-05-2007, 12:04 PM
Originally posted by D911

agreeed man
weird ass douchebag floating around and stlaking..

:werd: that kid is annoying. hope he flies into a bridge or truck hahaha.

and there's most likely more than 1 killer out there targeting the older guys (Angela and Hiro's Dad)

beecue
10-08-2007, 09:06 PM
pretty good .. I think that Claire's bf is up to something since her dad captured him .. and how is bennet going to die .. the haitian is back to block anyone that has powers ... hiros story is getting boring now .. maybe he will bring back the white samurai with him to the future :dunno:

Kamen
10-08-2007, 09:34 PM
For someone who can shift reality into fantasy/optical illusions and stuff that fat girl sure let her guard down... I mean you seriously don't know anything about Sylarr?
Shift reality so that a fake person is talking to him so he doesn't own you with a mug? At least you kind of know what she really looks like now.

Peter's story is pretty cool still. Everyone's hooking up haha.

That Spanish sibling pair's powers still annoy me. What kind of powers are those? What evolutionary chain is that? Some kind of crazy neurotoxin? What about the eyes though? Her power is the apocalypse? And her brother, without her...his power seems to be pretty pointless if all he can do is say switch her off... It's like you don't even have to be near her to say pass out and bleed from the eyes.

2000_SI
10-08-2007, 09:35 PM
Originally posted by beecue
maybe he will bring back the white samurai with him to the future :dunno:
Probably... I dunno, I think that white guy is probably going to be one of the origonal 9, and maybe even the one thats killing off the others...

eb0i
10-09-2007, 11:27 PM
Maybe Kensei is Linderman?:eek:

Russo
10-09-2007, 11:32 PM
wow amazing show finished season 1 and all the episonds from 2 last week amazing ..

aaa... too many shows to watch a week lol...

D911
10-10-2007, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by Kamen
For someone who can shift reality into fantasy/optical illusions and stuff that fat girl sure let her guard down... I mean you seriously don't know anything about Sylarr?
Shift reality so that a fake person is talking to him so he doesn't own you with a mug? At least you kind of know what she really looks like now.

I think she did shift reality and not get owned.
considering that sylar attempted to get her brain and get her powers which subsequently didnt work. and hes randomly in a huge rainforest...

sexualbanana
10-10-2007, 12:48 PM
Maybe Kensei is Linderman?:eek:

Ooh, good link.

beecue
10-10-2007, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by D911

I think she did shift reality and not get owned.
considering that sylar attempted to get her brain and get her powers which subsequently didnt work. and hes randomly in a huge rainforest...

:werd: I think she is playing with him .. who knows .. but the girl that played candice last year is on a different show now .. so maybe they killed her off :dunno:

eb0i
10-10-2007, 05:08 PM
Originally posted by sexualbanana

Ooh, good link.

that one came from my ass...but it would be a neat link. However kensei not aging for 300+ years would be kinda odd. But perhaps I was thinking Kensei is the first "mutant" and then has a kid with that japanese girl...and somehow Hiro might be related to her? I'm just trying to link this as this "Godsend" symbol first appears with Kensei...so there must be some sort of link:dunno:

Team_Mclaren
10-10-2007, 05:10 PM

that one came from my ass...but it would be a neat link. However kensei not aging for 300+ years would be kinda odd. But perhaps I was thinking Kensei is the first &quot;mutant&quot; and then has a kid with that japanese girl...and somehow Hiro might be related to her? I'm just trying to link this as this &quot;Godsend&quot; symbol first appears with Kensei...so there must be some sort of link:dunno:

but he heals others not himself. Am i right? He did die in the end of season 1

eb0i
10-10-2007, 05:13 PM
Originally posted by Team_Mclaren

but he heals others not himself. Am i right? He did die in the end of season 1

Yeah he healed the plant from what they showed us in season 1 and he got shot in the head as I recall ...

so see...it was from my ass :D

Oz-
10-10-2007, 05:16 PM

Yeah he healed the plant from what they showed us in season 1 and he got shot in the head as I recall ...

so see...it was from my ass :D

I thought he got his brain pulled out of his skull by D.L. Hawkins.

My theory was that Linderman was the biological father of Nathan Petrelli and could possiblly be a descendant of Kensei?

eb0i
10-10-2007, 08:14 PM
Originally posted by Oz-

I thought he got his brain pulled out of his skull by D.L. Hawkins.

My theory was that Linderman was the biological father of Nathan Petrelli and could possiblly be a descendant of Kensei?

Ahh that's right...DL stuck his hand in there. That's too bad he had to die.

beecue
10-10-2007, 08:58 PM
too bad DL died ... it would have been better if she-hulk died :banghead:

Xtrema
10-10-2007, 11:26 PM
So this kid can fly. Claire also saw her real dad, Nathan fly. So she didn't clue in that they could be brother and sister?

The editing of the new season by far sucks. Too many sub plots.

avow
10-10-2007, 11:38 PM
i have to agree the thing is jumping all over the fucking place now. almsot to the point where it is getting annoying. like there was 5 subplots going on last episiode. it was out of control. and alot of them i dont even care for. why is syler back (althrough it was freaking funny to see that the illusionist woman was infact a fat ho) and that brother sister combo bores me (even though we all know it is going to be the center of the mid-season final.

eb0i
10-10-2007, 11:46 PM
Originally posted by Xtrema
So this kid can fly. Claire also saw her real dad, Nathan fly. So she didn't clue in that they could be brother and sister?

Claire is pretty stupid so I can see how the dad flying and this kid flying thing didn't really turn on any light switch in her brain.

I also agree that there are too many subplots happening at the same time. It's time they killed at least half the characters off (or they should have at the end of last season). Now it will take forever for anything to happen as we only get to see a few minutes of each characters progression though the story line per episode :thumbsdow

mekeni
10-11-2007, 10:56 AM
well sylar will end up meeting the two new characters (crying bitch and bro) and set up on a journey trying to find the "doctor"

foos_guy
10-11-2007, 11:06 AM
Originally posted by Xtrema

Who said that their powers are inherited? She-Hulk and DL both have have a kid who's powers (control/fix electronics) are completely different from their own (incredible strength and phasing in/out of matter, respectively).

Same thing with Claire's biological parents. Nathan can fly, the mom can create/control fire and Claire has a healing power...