PDA

View Full Version : Murcialago in calgary and lotus esprit

BlaCkPlaGUE
06-28-2003, 08:17 PM
Saw it today with a friend downtown. We were driving up to crowchild from the city and saw it on an adjacent street. Yellow and brand new, friggen awesome.

Saw another wicked ass car, it was im very sure a Lotus Esprit V8, im positive. Although it doesn't look as sharp as the newer 97-current models, it looked like it was from the 80's. Saw it parked on the side of the road, black or dark green in color, not to sure, but so friggen sweet.

Anyone else see these?

ACS-e36
06-28-2003, 11:45 PM
seen the lotus... still looking for that lamobo

BlaCkPlaGUE
06-29-2003, 12:22 AM
It had custom rims too, really cant remember what they were like, but they really stood out, thats what caught my eye then I saw that it was a lotus. Wish I had pics.

Oh the other day I saw a fucken ford taurus (92) with a "house siding" body kit. No fucken joke, they were nailed on, the car was white and the front and rear had this fucking 'siding' thats used for houses, wrapped around. Looked like totall ass, and it was just "nailed" on, yes nailed. Im not lying, and im sure I'll see it again. It was parked at the whitehorn train station parking lot, its on the way to work so I'll get a pic of it.

I think it was just a joke to make fun of ricers, but either way the only joke was his car...

ryder_23
06-29-2003, 01:13 AM
Ya, i've seen lotus, but not that lambo everyones been talkin about

/////AMG
06-29-2003, 12:34 PM
haven't seen the lotus yet, saw the one at the exotic car show but that doesn't count, Saw the lambo in downtown a month ago :thumbsup: so nice!!

redline_13000
06-29-2003, 01:21 PM
I saw this lotus friday night

diesel_boy
06-29-2003, 01:59 PM
yeah ive seen both of them too

BlaCkPlaGUE
06-29-2003, 10:10 PM
My other friend said that he's seen the car with the house siding on it, apparently it belongs to some old guy, who doesn't realize how retarded it is.

neways, never seen that red one, but the one I saw looked older than that, and black or dark green, dont remember.