PDA

View Full Version : Looking For Green Import (RED LIGHT RUNNER!!)

Livid
08-25-2007, 10:21 PM
Yesterday, Friday August 24 2007 at 21:45 a car (Possible import? Vaugely remember it ressembling an Accord, or Integra?) Green with Magenta graphics nearly struck me as well as 3 other lanes of traffic as it coasted through a red light West bound on 1st + 11th Ave SE. I was in the furthest left lane on 1st heading South bound on my motorcycle and approaching the green (that had been so since I came up from under the tracks) and 1st to encounter the vehicle who, after I realized had no intent of slowing down for their red, forced me and my motorcycle into a slide and force my foot into the ground to stop mere inches from this loser! He proceeded without as much as a tap on his breaks to cut off the 3 other full lanes of traffic, missing other cars again by inches!
I attempted to turn right down 11th and follow after him but the surge of traffic forced me to take 13th. By the time I was able to make it on to 11th to pursue him, he was obviously long gone.
So my friend told me about this site and the previous success stories by beyond.ca users and i jimmied up a crude image of what I remember the vehicles graphic possibly looked like. I imagine there can only be one car in town with such a shotty excuse for a custom design job and that someone can hook me up with this rejects license plate. The image of the car is not 100% accurate (vehicle or graphic) but it's what I remember. The graphic definitely had a breakdown into shapes, but I cannot remember much more.
I cant imagine what would've happened if I hadn't stopped or had a passenger on board!
If anyone can offer some info, Thx! L.

Euro_Trash
08-25-2007, 10:27 PM
Sorry to say, but even if you do find the car or license plate, you wont be able to do anything with it, especially since there was no actual damage.

Livid
08-25-2007, 10:28 PM
Oh ill be able to do something about it alright!:devil:

Euro_Trash
08-25-2007, 10:29 PM
Haha well hopefully you find the correct vehicle and not a similar one! Good luck

Myers
08-25-2007, 10:30 PM
sick paint job.. wonder where i can get me one of those!! :barf:

Livid
08-25-2007, 10:33 PM
I think you get em 2 for 1 at Macco with any detail!?

85regal
08-26-2007, 01:06 PM
will keep my eyes open for the fag...glad your ok, would hate to see another rider killed, been enough already this year. post up any more details on the car you remember. 4 door, 2 door, what colour of green.

Spoons
08-26-2007, 04:23 PM
Yes beyond has been known for nabbing some guys, but all of those with viable resources. All I see here is some green car with graphics on the side that you think is right. There could be a few of those cars. Without a license plate, or even another witness you won't get jack shit. Unless you and a few people actually found this person, its pointless. None the less you are not going to get much justice out of it. A Hit and Run and us actually finding the guy is one thing, but some dick face who ran a red light won't get no where. People run red lights all the time, and he didn't cause any damage. Don't get me wrong I feel for you and I'm pissed, I'm just stating the obvious that we are not miracle workers here.

Sharpie
08-26-2007, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by 85regal
will keep my eyes open for the fag...glad your ok, would hate to see another rider killed, been enough already this year. post up any more details on the car you remember. 4 door, 2 door, what colour of green.
I am going to go out on a limb here juding by what buddy wrote and say the color was green...but I am not to sure what color of green because there must be so many different colors of green...

Livid
08-27-2007, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by Spoons
Yes beyond has been known for nabbing some guys, but all of those with viable resources. All I see here is some green car with graphics on the side that you think is right. There could be a few of those cars. Without a license plate, or even another witness you won't get jack shit. Unless you and a few people actually found this person, its pointless. None the less you are not going to get much justice out of it. A Hit and Run and us actually finding the guy is one thing, but some dick face who ran a red light won't get no where. People run red lights all the time, and he didn't cause any damage. Don't get me wrong I feel for you and I'm pissed, I'm just stating the obvious that we are not miracle workers here.

It's not like I posted a picture of stock white Honda Civic and expect a "miracle" from beyond users. I am on the road for several hours everyday and I do not come across custom paint jobs on the regular here in Calgary, especially a loud clashing green and magenta one. Maybe you just don't pay enough attention to detail yourself to notice, but I figure someone does!!

If I get this douches plate, mark my words: I will get my justice! They'll get exactly what they are owed!! And all without troubling the pope!

Livid
08-27-2007, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by 85regal

Actually, now that you ask, and contrary to my posted image, I do believe it was in fact a 2 door. As for the colour of green, Im pretty sure I nailed it within a few shades in my example image.

Thanks for keeping your eyes open, that is all that I can really ask for!

rmk
08-27-2007, 04:00 PM
How about a description of the driver/passenger? Did you get a glimpse of this guy?

Spoons
08-27-2007, 05:39 PM
If I get this douches plate, mark my words: I will get my justice! They'll get exactly what they are owed!! And all without troubling the pope!

The point being is you won't. You could go to the cops with the license plate, tell them a guy ALMOST hit you running a red light, and all they will say is "thats nice... but its your word against whom ever"

A790
08-27-2007, 06:09 PM
Originally posted by Livid
Oh ill be able to do something about it alright!:devil:

Oh? Like what? Go e-thug on his ass?

kenny
08-28-2007, 12:55 AM
Originally posted by Spoons

The point being is you won't. You could go to the cops with the license plate, tell them a guy ALMOST hit you running a red light, and all they will say is "thats nice... but its your word against whom ever"

The point is, Livid could have been killed if he was hit by this driver. If you don't want to help keep an eye out for this guy, that is your choice but stop posting in this thread ffs!

Audio_Rookie
08-28-2007, 01:16 AM
Cops do dick all for it. You gotta take justice into your own hands in this case.

I was in a hit and run, even spoke with the guy though, had his name, phone # license plate, nickname, and a witness.

Still he denied it and they wouldn't do shit (he had a criminal record a mile long btw, just got outta prison for dealing crack).

I tracked him down....after I setup 4 meetings to discuss that he never showed up to.

I made all the money for my damages plus a little extra for my troubles. And he ended up at the hospital....

Ironically the cops came to my door the next day. I denied it and nothing happened.

What goes around comes around..........

cloud7
08-28-2007, 10:52 AM
I always see this Civic 4 dr with a green paint job around Panorama Hills, but now you say it might be a 2 dr car... so it may not be the one.

Would you be able to tell which car it is if it is in front of you? There might be more than one car in Calgary matching your description... it would be bad if you end up hitting the wrong car.

88CRX
08-28-2007, 10:58 AM
How do you know it wasn't stollen? How do you know who was driving it?

You'll look pretty dumb "getting justice" on the wrong person after you get charged with assault :thumbsdow

khtm
08-28-2007, 12:56 PM
Good luck from a fellow rider, Livid. :thumbsup:

jegger69
09-16-2007, 03:20 PM
maybe he zoned out i mean yeah shitty but if noone was hurt and there is no damage then who gives a shit?

em2ab
09-16-2007, 03:41 PM
That looks like Brian Spilner's car. Get Jesse to run a profile on him.

JDMsomething
09-18-2007, 08:39 PM
LOL^^^^

"Something about lime green......just calms me down"

BlackFyre
09-27-2007, 01:31 AM
Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use (http://forums.beyond.ca/articles.php?action=data&item=1) before posting again, or risk getting banned).