PDA

View Full Version : American Rice.

#1Stunna
06-29-2003, 02:30 PM
Anyone seen a base red dodge avenger and silver alero with spoilers that are 4 feet high? Shit if anyone knows these guys tell them to watch out cause I'm gonna rip that shit off if I see them parked some where. Shit I dont know about you guys but that shit is fucked up.

Driving base cars with huge wings. :thumbsdow :thumbsdow :thumbsdow

Blue Devil 2
06-29-2003, 02:34 PM
how about damaging other people's cars :thumbsdow

redec
06-29-2003, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by #1Stunna
Anyone seen a base red dodge avenger and silver alero with spoilers that are 4 feet high? Shit if anyone knows these guys tell them to watch out cause I'm gonna rip that shit off if I see them parked some where. Shit I dont know about you guys but that shit is fucked up.

I agree it's retarded....but everyone has the right to mod their own car as they want....don't be an idiot

rice_eater
06-29-2003, 04:38 PM
wow...great post!

Ekliptix
06-29-2003, 04:39 PM
i have a sandle on

ZorroAMG
06-29-2003, 04:51 PM
Just one? Wow..start a new thread stating why you felt the need to only sport one sandal. I am very curious as to why this is so...

ninspeed
06-29-2003, 04:57 PM
"I dont need no introduction and sh*t cause I'm the #1 Stunna."

WOW... watch out for this stunna his his stuntaz gang!!!!

so becuase somebody puts a wing on their car thats stock, you feel the NEED to destroy something that have worked for??? Good call buddy... check you bank statement... come from the bank of M&D???

K271
06-29-2003, 06:26 PM
not cool, how would you like someone trashing your car just cause they didn't like it?

Super_Geo
06-29-2003, 06:32 PM
What do you drive?

Phats
06-29-2003, 06:50 PM
and your liscence plate, I think I don't like your car

2.2vtec
06-29-2003, 07:06 PM
...yeah bitch!!!!!:guns:

JJLuke
06-29-2003, 08:11 PM
American RICE... what an oxymoron...

I'd say American rice = wheat. ;)

Doodle
06-29-2003, 08:41 PM
Make sure you tell the owner how dumb he is, and hey ask him to watch you fuck his car up, he'lll thank you for making him look so much better. Thumbs down for you Icy hot #1 stunna.

bosa
07-01-2003, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by ninspeed
WOW... watch out for this stunna his his stuntaz gang!!!!

Could he be part of this "stuntaz" gang? :dunno:

http://www.angelfire.com/hiphop2/stuntaname/icyhot.gif

:rofl: :rofl:

Abom
07-01-2003, 05:53 PM
Originally posted by K271
not cool, how would you like someone trashing your car just cause they didn't like it?

:werd:

+GoOdS+
07-02-2003, 04:14 AM
If ya see that wanksta again, u better pull out yo gat and bust a cap in his bitch azz:rofl:

Scat
07-05-2003, 04:48 PM

Screw you asshole
Who the hell do you think you are to dictate what looks good and what doesn't. Each to his own. Just cuz you don't like his so called rice ... excuse me, wheat ... that doesn't give you any right to destroy it.

I bet it does look stupid, but i am sure the owner likes it so your opinion doesn't really matter to him/her. Just leave other people shit alone.

Johnny@CustomAuto
07-07-2003, 11:50 PM
god damn punks! Have some fuckin respect.

JJLuke
07-09-2003, 01:27 PM
Scat has a really good point - usually people who do ricey/wheaty things to their cars have no idea and are in it for personal preference. I learned the hard way myself... $500 got me a stupid plastic wing painted and installed for my Accord many years ago, but today $500 can get me a full exhaust, a few gauges, boost controller, etc.

And the thing is, people who rice up cars are generally so fixated with the look of their cars that they could care less of what others think. Consider it conformist theory.

I've since changed, now I am so fixated with keeping my car looking stock especially when modified.

Scat
07-09-2003, 01:36 PM
Thats a good philosophy
Everyone loves a good sleeper

ecstasy_civic
07-09-2003, 01:37 PM
Originally posted by JJLuke
- usually people who do ricey/wheaty things to their cars.

And the thing is, people who rice up cars are generally so fixated with the look of their cars that they could care less of what others think. Consider it conformist theory.

I've since changed, now I am so fixated with keeping my car looking stock especially when modified.

hahaha wheaty lol im gonna use that sometime.

but your exactly right, most people who do those things dont care as much as the next person. and thats fine because it is tehre car and theyre free to do what they want.

i wish i had a big wing on my car and the #1 stunna tried something.:guns: :guns: :guns:

Abom
07-09-2003, 03:36 PM
Agreed with everyone here. Even though we may call it rice, and it probably is, it still doesn't give anyone the right to go and vandalize it. I hope "#1Stunna" gets his ass kicked to the curb if anyone catches him trying to vandalize people's stuff.

Johnny@CustomAuto
07-09-2003, 09:53 PM
Put your mouth on the fuckin curb!!

Johnny@CustomAuto
07-09-2003, 09:58 PM

Abom
07-09-2003, 10:06 PM
Originally posted by Neeper

So if you had an aluminum spoiler, you'd like it if he ripped it off? :dunno:

JJLuke
07-10-2003, 02:34 AM
I am wondering if these "modified" cars nowadays are out to do more than what they were designed for:

http://www.ucalgary.ca/~jelukman/delthis1.JPG

http://www.ucalgary.ca/~jelukman/delthis2.JPG

http://www.ucalgary.ca/~jelukman/delthis3.jpg

Just my two cents worth. :D

StrokeD z
07-10-2003, 05:12 PM
dodge avenger AIRLINES