PDA

View Full Version : What can i do now?

adidas
08-27-2007, 05:42 PM
This morning on my way to school im driving through the neighbourhood as I always do. Its not raining hard or anything so visability wasnt an issue.

As im driving down the main road, this idiot that was coming to a T intersection decides that its time for him to gun his little toyota echo and try to go in the opposite direction of me. This almost made me collide with him. The fucking(g*y f*ggot h*mo q*eer d*mbass) idiot didnt do anything to avoide the collision, he didnt even gun it. I thankfully missed the m*ron and headed straight for a light pole. I managed to stop in time but my body kit scraped the curb. It is noticable when you look at it from the front. I got out to see what happened and the guy drove off(not expecting him to stop since no collision happened) but i was pissed off. After i saw the damage done to my lip i tried to catch up to him but had no luck.

Is there a way i can get money so that this moron pays for the paint job? Should i go to the police station? Any other advice?

westbeach70
08-27-2007, 05:44 PM
Not a thang with out a licence plate number dude.....

adidas
08-27-2007, 06:08 PM
I know where he came from. Since it happened really close by i drove around the neighbourhood after school and spotted his car parked on the street.

I can def get his lisence plate # and i can even get his address. I did not want to go confront the person as it might have gone against me if the cops find out i was there.

5hift
08-27-2007, 06:39 PM
^^

Good, lucky you found him. Call the police, and explain what happened, but tell them you managed to get the licence plate before he took off.

Dont mention that you cruised around and found the car later, because there is no way you can prove it was the same guy even if your sure

Hakkola
08-27-2007, 06:50 PM
Do you remember what the guy looks like as well? When they ask for the license plate they also ask for a description of the person driving, (at least that is my experience).

adidas
08-27-2007, 07:07 PM
Thanks for the tips so far.

I unfortunately do not remember what he looked like it happened so fast that i was more concerned about avoiding the accident by steering away from the fucker then to actually looking at his face. Im pretty sure if i let the cops know that it all happened withing 3 seconds and that he ended up going the opposite way that they will understand. Think it will work?

Gibson
08-27-2007, 11:31 PM
Was it a Blue Echo? With a smashed up back end maybe? If it was, it mighta been the same guy that cut off my friend in a turning lane and and caused a rear ender.

Masked Bandit
08-28-2007, 08:19 AM
Sorry guys.....all bad info.

There isn't a damn thing you can do about it. Even if you knew exactly who it was and had proof of it. If you did not hit him, you are at-fault for the damage to your car.

It's the same thing if you are driving down the highway and swerve to miss a deer. If you hit the ditch and miss the deer, you are at-fault. If you actually hit the animal (and have the right coverage), then you are not at-fault.

It's shit situation for sure but you are on your own. Be glad you didn't actually hit the pole.

Lo)2enz0
08-28-2007, 08:50 AM
ouch at least you just fucked up your front bumper

if it was me i would just zip tie stich it

http://photos-a.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v73/216/102/510814670/n510814670_52004_8788.jpg

adidas
08-28-2007, 11:31 AM
^^It as just the front lip. Thankfully the bumper didnt get damaged.

I hope this fucker gets it...mofo!