PDA

View Full Version : FootLocker workers

krazykhoja
08-30-2007, 09:45 PM
I got a couple gifts from FootLocker (pair of shoes and a soccer jersey) that I want to exchange for a tracksuit or just a giftcard so that I can get something later that I like better.

The problem is that the shoes are part ofa buy one get one 50% off event happening right now so they wont credit me for the full price of the shoes ($89.99) or the jersey ($109.99) because its clearance priced, even if I want to exchange for something in the store they wont give me the full price of the item on exchange. Is there anybody that works for FootLocker or knows somebody that does that might be able to exchange the merchandise for full price back onto a gift card. Its not like I'm looking for cash-back, I like the stuff at FootLocker but a giftcard means I can wait till there's something nicer that I like.

Any help is greatly appreciated

dj_rice
08-30-2007, 09:46 PM
Why would anyone risk doin this and losing their job for you?

krazykhoja
08-30-2007, 10:43 PM
I'm not asking anyone to risk their job...all I want to do is exchange merchandise in their store for more in their store...I used to work retail and know that it can be done...

Its not like I'm asking to get money back I just want other merchandise from the same store...want to know if somebody can either exchange the merchandise for me or put money back on a gift-card so that I can spend money in their store...

Or even if somebody at FootLocker can let me know when the sale is ending so that I can exchange the merchandise after that and get a something else from the store w/o losing on the dollar value of the item

Crymson
08-30-2007, 11:29 PM
Seriously, you can't buy something on sale and return it for full price, no one is dumb enough to do that for you.

Toms-SC
08-31-2007, 09:26 AM
Fraud return

EK 2.0
08-31-2007, 12:52 PM
gawd damn khojas...man just take the value of the items you are getting.

They were gifts, so if in fact they were gifts you are getting "something for nothing" chip in the rest of the money you need, or are you too cunjhus to do so??

shakalaka
08-31-2007, 01:04 PM
Originally posted by EK 2.0
gawd damn khojas...

:rofl: :rofl:

krazykhoja
08-31-2007, 07:08 PM
I'm talking to my friend that gave me the gifts hoping he still has the receipt....but if the merchandise was paid at full price then it sucks that it wont be given back...i just want to exchange for other stuff in the store...

I don't mind putting in some extra for the merchandise...but if it was paid at full-price and I only get half back for it...thats pretty shitty IMO...I'll just leave it then...I'm gonna try exchange the jersey for a smaller size...its a M and I need a S...as for the shoes I guess I'll just end up keeping em then...

I didn't buy it on sale and trying to return it...I'm not that stupid nor would I try to screw the business out of money...I dont want any bad-karma...the items were paid for full-price so I wanted to see if I could just exchange them for other merchandise in the store...

oilerfan4lyfe
08-31-2007, 07:25 PM
Originally posted by shakalaka

:rofl: :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: x2

Hey we have the cheap-ass stereotype to maintain!