PDA

View Full Version : WTB:88 325i or is gauge cluster

beamerboy
06-30-2003, 04:15 PM
i'm just looking for a new gauge cluster to replace my old one. If any one knows or has one for pretty cheap let me know. Thanks.

Weapon_R
06-30-2003, 04:26 PM
Is the 318 cluster the same?

beamerboy
07-01-2003, 07:04 PM
not really, there is supposed to be a little chip in there that is different, and the gauge has a higher red line. Also the 318 one doesn't hook up to an M50 motor

nismodrifter
07-08-2003, 12:34 AM
homie, if you can't find the part anywhere else in Calgary check in the yellow pages for a place called ACE GERMAN AUTO PARTS (i forget their phone #...if I find it i'll phone you) its in vancouver but they'll ship the part to you via greyhound I think within 3 days. Bought a ignition lock assembly with tumbler and key from this guy for the benzo and he had the cheapest price around...and the part is like new condition

the guy will ask you if you're comin from a shop or you're an individual buyer...just tell him that you are individual but you are willing to buy the part RIGHT NOW with NO BS about getting his price and then going somewhere else, he'll usually give you 20%+ off if you are ready to buy right then

great service, parts come clean, parts are shipped IMMEDIATELY and best of all the price is great :thumbsup:

Mikaldor
07-08-2003, 09:27 AM
Try Montgomery Auto parts. I've been able to find a bit of stuff for my e30 there. They are just off of 16th Ave West before you get to COP.