PDA

View Full Version : fagz

talonboi
07-01-2003, 04:27 AM
i dont even know why people egg other peoplez cars...my buddies car was egged outside of cyber center, if ur on forum i have one thing to say....GROW UP:banghead:

Integra Type R
07-01-2003, 10:23 AM
I was driven down 17th ave SE and next thing I knew I had some fucking mellon flying at my car, needless to say the saturn is PLASTIC and just bounced the shit off but still exploded pretty good.

rice_eater
07-01-2003, 10:30 AM
ahahahahahahaahhahahaha...a fuckin melon!:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Integra Type R
07-01-2003, 10:40 AM
yeah it was pretty funny actually, not sure what it was but pretty big. Man they explode good on impact!!!!!

Honda Attack
07-01-2003, 07:14 PM
i use to ride around with a Paintball gun, fully loaded... just incase some asshole decided to throw anything at my car...
They NEVER see it coming... :guns:

TheXplosion
07-01-2003, 07:21 PM
crowbar always works

Super_Geo
07-01-2003, 07:32 PM
Originally posted by Honda Attack
i use to ride around with a Paintball gun, fully loaded... just incase some asshole decided to throw anything at my car...

That'd be the funniest thing ever! I would pay to see some snot-nosed little kid get fucked by a paintball gun after chuchking shit at cars. :rofl:

Seanith
07-01-2003, 07:36 PM
Originally posted by Integra Type R
I was driven down 17th ave SE and next thing I knew I had some fucking mellon flying at my car, needless to say the saturn is PLASTIC and just bounced the shit off but still exploded pretty good.

Do you expect any less to happen in the ghetto? :dunno:
The melon was probably stolen too! :)

Abom
07-01-2003, 07:37 PM
Then there was that fucker last year who threw a pumpkin on the Deerfoot from one of those pedestrian bridges :thumbsdow

Honda Attack
07-01-2003, 07:39 PM
Originally posted by Abom
Then there was that fucker last year who threw a pumpkin on the Deerfoot from one of those pedestrian bridges :thumbsdow

:werd:

Doodle
07-01-2003, 08:57 PM
Last weekend my buddy got home with his civic and before he got out of his car, some kid egged it. He saw the personalized plates and vehicle, so we found out who he was and got a pile o cars together and rolled by his high society house at 5mph. We called him as we went by, he decided to buy my buddy a new hood for his civic. Ah the sweet justice.

rice_eater
07-01-2003, 10:02 PM
this one time this bitch in an suv cut me off so i got in the other lane and fingered her...some hardcore "thugs" in daddy's suv thought i was fingering them and pulled up next to me as i was driving and started cussin me out...i was like wtf??? so next thing i know a can of beer hits my car. Of course i'm mad as fuck but had nothing in the car to throw and smash their window...so now i carry some golf balls just in case i run into more cum guzzlers...

rice_eater
07-01-2003, 10:03 PM
Originally posted by Doodle
Last weekend my buddy got home with his civic and before he got out of his car, some kid egged it. He saw the personalized plates and vehicle, so we found out who he was and got a pile o cars together and rolled by his high society house at 5mph. We called him as we went by, he decided to buy my buddy a new hood for his civic. Ah the sweet justice.
why would he buy him a new hood?

finboy
07-01-2003, 10:50 PM
Originally posted by Abom

i know him, he has the logic of a freakin penut. since he dropped out of highschool, he has gone to jail, been kicked out of his hous, skipped out on a 3000 dollar rent debt, and so on.

funny how karma works huh?

the other night i was going to drop off my buddy in shawnesee (driving parents car cause mine was broken as usual) and something comes flying across the window from the passenger side and grazes the driver side c pillar.

finally got to a gas station to find little bits of egg shell on the weather stripping of the windshield :banghead: little punks.

finboy
07-01-2003, 10:52 PM
Originally posted by rice_eater

why would he buy him a new hood?

egg doesn't come off paint too easily.

GT2NV
07-01-2003, 11:33 PM
jesus your sig is awful lol...

moyam
07-02-2003, 11:48 AM
Originally posted by Honda Attack

not a bad idea... guess i need to ride loaded just in case. and keep the nine too. but thats messed up. somebody throwin shit at your car
:thumbsdow

Super_Geo
07-02-2003, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by moyam
not a bad idea... guess i need to ride loaded just in case. and keep the nine too.

That's right... you should ride your mom's car with a 9...
damn hardcore 16 year olds.. :rolleyes:

finboy
07-02-2003, 06:57 PM
Originally posted by black94gt
jesus your sig is awful lol...

its alright, i might go back to my "nuke the whales" or "i club my seal" pic.

i still have to get them made into bumper stickers.

K271
07-02-2003, 07:07 PM
some kids last year dropped a rock through the moon roof of an SUV and killed the driver from a bridge in North Carolina... bunch of punks

finboy
07-02-2003, 07:08 PM
Originally posted by K271
some kids last year dropped a rock through the moon roof of an SUV and killed the driver from a bridge in North Carolina... bunch of punks

the incident with the pumkin droping let to a torn aorta and almost had the same result.

FiveFreshFish
07-02-2003, 08:07 PM
Originally posted by finboy

its alright, i might go back to my "nuke the whales" or "i club my seal" pic.

i still have to get them made into bumper stickers.

Here's a gif of a similar theme! :D

finboy
07-02-2003, 10:29 PM
:D

irfaan
07-07-2003, 01:13 PM
Originally posted by ~$eanith~

Do you expect any less to happen in the ghetto? :dunno:
The melon was probably stolen too! :)

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH NO JOKES!! lol
:werd: :bigpimp: :guns: ;)

Johnny@CustomAuto
07-07-2003, 11:31 PM
God damn punks. Paintballin some dumb kid would be so fun!

Mikaldor
07-09-2003, 08:41 AM
Didn't some guy in Calgary get arrested for a drive by waterballoon attack? The balloon shattered the other car's windshield and left the driver with 100 cuts.

Crazy that this sort of thing even happens.

Scat
07-09-2003, 04:08 PM
The guy that got the pumpkin dropped on him is now partially blind. He lost his job because of it. I can't believe people would find this funny:barf: :banghead:

finboy
07-09-2003, 06:05 PM
Originally posted by Scat
The guy that got the pumpkin dropped on him is now partially blind. He lost his job because of it. I can't believe people would find this funny:barf: :banghead:

uh, it was a woman who got hit with the pumpkin and to my knowledge she is 100% again :dunno: