PDA

View Full Version : WTB - Fish Aquarium Decoration's

stellar81
09-05-2007, 05:32 PM
*Found what I need admin can close Thanks Beyond*

WTB Aquarium Decorations and essentials

I was wondering if you or anyone would be selling any type of decorative drift wood, or any flat rocks for a 55 Gallon fish tank,
I do need sand / bottom rocks, a submergible Heater sufficient for a 55 Gallon tank, and a water filtration system that is powerful enough for a 60+ gallon aquarium I can’t afford that much but throw me an offer on what you or someone you knows stuff.

:werd

86_lude_86
09-05-2007, 05:41 PM
if you are ok buying stuff new and online try bigalsonline.ca they use to have a store here but it closed they are working on opening a new one but not sure when. i bought everything from them. awesome people!

maximus5502
09-05-2007, 10:09 PM
goto Gold Aquariums

Best prices in western canada
Most of the stuff there sell cheaper new then you can used around town

JDMDC2
09-06-2007, 12:18 AM
i got lots of stuff pm me it just sits there i have enough stuff for like 10 fiah tanks big and small

Taz_Tuff
09-06-2007, 08:44 AM
I have bottom rocks and a big decorative rock as well, you have HAVE them, they are just taking up space in my garage since I got rid of my tank......

PM me if interested,

bksze
09-06-2007, 11:08 AM
I have granite flat rock and a few other various decorations. You can have them for free but you must pick up. I think I might have a filter for you too, hasn't been run in awhile but I'm sure it won't take much to get it going.

PM me