PDA

View Full Version : Just wondering (question for modds)

gotti17
09-06-2007, 05:25 PM
\JCAR/
has asked me to ask you why he is banned as he has done nothing to be banned for...
he has asked the he be gavin a full explaination as to why he was banned.. and would like to be Unbanned.

thank you

gpomp
09-06-2007, 05:29 PM
the great thing about being a mod is that they don't have to explain shit. and there's nothing we can do about it.

Eleanor
09-06-2007, 05:32 PM
If i had to guess cause he kept bumping fs threads with no real intention of buying the car.

EK 2.0
09-06-2007, 05:33 PM
Originally posted by Eleanor
If i had to guess cause he kept bumping fs threads with no real intention of buying the car.

nail...head...

Although I was not the mod who banned him...it seems this is a trend in his posting.

Eleanor
09-06-2007, 07:48 PM
It's really funny that people ask why they've been banned. Normally if you do a search on their posts it's pretty obvious. 2BLUE on the other hand.... :rofl:

gotti17
09-06-2007, 10:41 PM
Hey guys thanks alot for the respons..

this is what he had to say on his behalf

"but my friends buying the rx-7 but i have to come look at it an verify the time..

as for the one with the srt-4 thats my friend jason and i'm trying to help him sell that car as he needs a house

and everyone does this so why make an example out of me i have a great trader rating,long time member of beyond, a long time supporter of beyond.ca an most and mainly i'm probally one of the most helpful guys on beyond to help with cars...

Example- a gentelman on beyond.ca needed help with a fuel pump for his turbo rx-7 i offered to help him free of charge and i never even knew the guy..

how many beyond members would do that for someone they do not know...

i would like to atleast be un-banned so i could explain my actions or even a second chance i do know of a few members who have been banned/unbanned by doing this.."

toomuchb00st
09-06-2007, 10:44 PM
lol ^^ that guy is beyond crazy. . .

Team_Mclaren
09-06-2007, 10:55 PM
your second chance is to sign up again. It really isnt that hard.

I wasnt the one that banned you, but honestly, its not that hard to sign up again...

SunniSunShine
09-07-2007, 09:11 AM
that guy was a tool anyways

"i helped someone i should be unbanned"

viff3r
09-07-2007, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by Team_Mclaren
I wasnt the one that banned you, but honestly, its not that hard to sign up again...
It wouldn't be that hard to un-ban him either.

rage2
09-07-2007, 12:12 PM
Originally posted by viff3r
It wouldn't be that hard to un-ban him either.
Yes it would, because only I could do it. Really though, I rarely do it. When a user gets banned, he loses his post history, he loses his trader ratings, etc. They'll learn to respect the rules that were put in place. If I unbanned him, nothing will be learned. Most of the banned users that come back as a new name are much more well behaved, giving us mods and admins much less work.

In any case, if it was a bad banning, the moderator that did that banning will have to ask me directly to unban him. I trust our mod's judgement on here, and will not question them.

TE4MFaint
09-07-2007, 07:21 PM
Yahhh the whole asking to be unbanned never works.

Errr I mean...

I'm not truly here.. :nut: :D

Tell him to make his new account, and enjoy surfing beyond.ca once again.