Vehicle Details
Year : 1987
Make and Model : Honda CRX
Exterior Color : Black
Interior Color : Black
Auto or Manual? : 5 Speed Manual
Odometer Reading : 230000ish
Location of Vehicle : Calgary
Description : I have owned this car for about 7 years now and I recently sold to a guy about 4 months ago. He called me back a few weeks back because he ran the car low on oil and killed the motor. So being a nice guy I gave him some money back and took the car back. Then I put in a 1.5L motor from Yoko and is now running again but not as it 1st did because of the slightly different cylinder heads between the usdm and jdm models and all of the emissions controls. The previous owner got rear ended but there is very LITTLE damage to the rear bumper. He does have the replacement parts I just have to get them from him in the near future. The rear quarters have the typical honda rust but is not out of control. The windshield has chips in it and some cracks. The interior is average but is clean. The power sunroof works great. It has a new battery, all new fluids, plug wires, fuel filter. This car is fuel injected (not throttle body injected) and ALWAYS starts in the winter. It has a stainless muffler. The front end had new ball joints and both cv's recently replaced (before I sold it the 1st time). The brakes are very close to 100%. There are no oil leaks and it does not burn oil. The transmission shifts smoothly and there are NO grinds between ANY shifts. It has 17 inch alessio aluminum rims with about 40% tread left on the tires.
Extras :
Asking Price : 1900 with rims and tires or 1500 w/o rims and tires.

Contact Information
E-Mail : [email protected]
Phone :

Pictures : will be added monday sept 10th

racer_____chick
09-11-2007, 10:55 PM
pic 1

racer_____chick
09-11-2007, 10:56 PM
pic 2

rust on the driver rear quarter

racer_____chick