PDA

View Full Version : Lamborghini Reventon

schocker
09-10-2007, 03:11 PM
So this is the one million euro lamborghini that has been speculated. :drool:
http://img61.imageshack.us/img61/641/reventon6002xx0.jpg
Link (http://www.motivemag.com/pub/news/Outrageous_But_One_Million_Euros_Outrageous.shtml)
Cliff Notes:
1million euros
100 produced
same engine as LP640
fighter jet styling

2002civic
09-10-2007, 03:13 PM
:hitit:

XylathaneGTR
09-10-2007, 03:20 PM
It has the same engine as the LP640?

I remember about a week ago there was a giant thread on 6speedonline about it, and a bunch of people were stating that it was going to be powered by the 16.4 (or a slightly toned down version of it...so as not to rival/eclipse the veyron) and cost about 1.5 mill.

Hmm.

sh0ko
09-10-2007, 03:21 PM
now that is sex on wheels

Hash_man
09-10-2007, 03:41 PM
Ya, I think it looks awesome from that picture.... but why would you want to spend that kind of money on it, if it has the LP640 motor when you could get yourself a veyron or something instead.

schocker
09-10-2007, 03:51 PM
It is just in owning a limited edition lamborghini that only 99 other people have. It is quite a vehicle, and the engine is still pretty damn good, but the price tag is justified by its exclusivity.

BigMass
09-10-2007, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by schocker
It is just in owning a limited edition lamborghini that only 99 other people have. It is quite a vehicle, and the engine is still pretty damn good, but the price tag is justified by its exclusivity.

not that price tag IMO.

eur0
09-10-2007, 06:14 PM
looks like a jet fighter :drool:

Team_Mclaren
09-10-2007, 06:16 PM
holy overpriced...

ekguy
09-10-2007, 06:19 PM
hahah paying 1.5 million for something a toyota driver can beat with a supra with some money invested in it. never fails to amaze me the stupid things rich people will buy. even with the money to buy it i would rather buy any other ferrari or a gallardo and call it a day.

A3GTiVR6SC
09-10-2007, 06:21 PM
:werd: ^^^ <<--edit: werd to Team_mclaren, not this idiot above....

LP640>Reventon

jet fighter?? more like a spaceship...

b_t
09-10-2007, 06:24 PM
Originally posted by ekguy
hahah paying 1.5 million for something a toyota driver can beat with a supra with some money invested in it. never fails to amaze me the stupid things rich people will buy. even with the money to buy it i would rather buy any other ferrari or a gallardo and call it a day.

I don't think someone who buys a Lamborghini, even "just" a Gallardo, cares about what somebody who drives a Supra thinks or even does.

Canmorite
09-10-2007, 06:24 PM
One poster put it best (On another board)

Hmmm.... let see what would I rather have in my garage?

ALL OF THESE?
1) Murciealgo Coupe
2) Saleen S7
3) Mercedes SLR
4) Bentley Convertible
5) F430
6) Viper SRT-10

or

1) Reventon

smontyLS1
09-10-2007, 06:41 PM
If you could get all those cars... but you got the reventon instead.... doesn't that make you better than someone with all those cars? because they still dont have a reventon but you could've bought all their fleet.

Guys really just want to flaunt the fact that they can buy one, they dont care about bang for the buck. or else they would all drive corvettes. the exclusivity of owning 1 of 100 cars is all that really matters as long as its under 3 mil of course.....

Im surprised calgary doesn't have a veyron ripping around.

rmk
09-10-2007, 06:44 PM
^ There very well could be one around, but i'm sure it's stored away underground. Supposted be one in town on the 12th for the big run.

I really expected more from Lamborghini with this one. Especially with it's price tag and it's dated chassis.

:(

ZorroAMG
09-10-2007, 06:48 PM

HAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Leave it to the mortals to try and sleep better at night by comparing it to something that's more within their means.

Team_Mclaren
09-10-2007, 06:54 PM

how much does a supra cost? 30g?
give me 30gs, i can make a civic run 10s;)

Eleanor
09-10-2007, 07:35 PM
yeah, if i had a quarter million to blow on a car, i'd get a supra :rolleyes: stupid people with their ferraris and lambos

Raven_R1
09-10-2007, 07:39 PM
:eek:

Konj
09-10-2007, 07:40 PM

Just cause you got no taste and are a cheap fuck. It's kinda like eating big mac and a steak. Surely they both taste great and do the same job but a steak is more well mannered because you eat it with a fork and a knife where as you eat a big mac with your fingers... Read inbetween the line's you will catch my drift.

Destinova403
09-10-2007, 09:10 PM
:love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

treg50
09-10-2007, 09:14 PM
This Lamborghini is HOT :eek::drool: I love it. I didn't think they could make a sexier Lamborghini beyond the LP640.

Only 1.5 million euros? It's worth it.

If you're worried about the price, this car isn't for you.

toyboy88
09-10-2007, 09:20 PM
HOLY:D :drool: :drool:

Hakkola
09-10-2007, 09:24 PM

You should hang out with ReiRei.

I tried posting earlier but appearantly beyond doesn't like you to use too many of these: :banghead:

ekguy
09-10-2007, 09:42 PM
hahah i knew my comment would itch people the wrong way...but seriously the car is not worth that price other than the fact that it's exclusive....what about the koenigsegg ccx, gallardo, murcielago, even maybe a maranello, diablo, all nice cars and all much less and all probably just as fast. just saying it's not my cup of tea wether I had the money or not. and just pointing out that it can be beat by much cheaper cars. would much rather spend my money on something less exclusive that can actually be replaced in the eventuallity of this car being crashed and seriously i can see probably 95% of these being bought and never driven.

ekguy
09-10-2007, 09:46 PM
Originally posted by Konj

Just cause you got no taste and are a cheap fuck. It's kinda like eating big mac and a steak. Surely they both taste great and do the same job but a steak is more well mannered because you eat it with a fork and a knife where as you eat a big mac with your fingers... Read inbetween the line's you will catch my drift.

oh and way to categorize me as a cheap fuck and no taste asshole because i don't like a lamborghini that is grossly over rated hahaha. stop wearing briefs and get some boxers cuz your obviously cutting off the circulation to your balls to be such an ass to someone you don't know because they don't like a car that you will also never be able to afford such as myself. Just cuz i won't ever be able to afford it and even if i ever could dosn't mean i have bad taste cuz I don't want to buy a 1.5 mil car that if crashed is then worthless cuz sure as hell ain't going to be parts for this thing layin around and sure as hell isn't going to be extra ones at vthe factory to replace it after you crash it or some idiot hits your car. This is most likely to be the most expensive display cars in the world hahah congrats to the idiots who buy this thing. sure it's nice but it's just that a nice big giant display car.

ZorroAMG
09-10-2007, 09:48 PM
Wah wah wah.

/dick measuring

treg50
09-10-2007, 09:57 PM
^ haha :rofl:

ekguy
09-10-2007, 10:01 PM
hahah not even I just don't like being called cheap or having no taste...i guess liking supras means i have no taste...so i guess the few supra owners on here should be ashamed of having such lackluster taste in cars since supras are obviously frowned upon hahaha. but seriously im cheap cuz I don't like a 1.5 mil car hahaha....news to me hahah.

A790
09-10-2007, 10:01 PM

oh and way to categorize me as a cheap fuck and no taste asshole because i don't like a lamborghini that is grossly over rated hahaha. stop wearing briefs and get some boxers cuz your obviously cutting off the circulation to your balls to be such an ass to someone you don't know because they don't like a car that you will also never be able to afford such as myself. Just cuz i won't ever be able to afford it and even if i ever could dosn't mean i have bad taste cuz I don't want to buy a 1.5 mil car that if crashed is then worthless cuz sure as hell ain't going to be parts for this thing layin around and sure as hell isn't going to be extra ones at vthe factory to replace it after you crash it or some idiot hits your car. This is most likely to be the most expensive display cars in the world hahah congrats to the idiots who buy this thing. sure it's nice but it's just that a nice big giant display car.

Holly lack of proper punctuation batman!

ekguy
09-10-2007, 10:08 PM
hahah i tend to do that when I get into a rant hehe. by the way how did that rentalsman thing work out for ya A790???

and on another note I would much MUCH rather buy this if I had the cash and not many people on here could say no to this piece of work

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i34/Gravy_83/ccx_black.jpg

TomcoPDR
09-10-2007, 11:36 PM
nice, very nice

natejj
09-10-2007, 11:42 PM
You guys are really arguing over some stupid things. Different people, have different tastes, and always will. I dont think anyone who buys this car buys it with the intent of buying the fastest car per dollar. Its a collectors item....

Xtrema
09-11-2007, 12:07 AM
hahah not even I just don't like being called cheap or having no taste...i guess liking supras means i have no taste...so i guess the few supra owners on here should be ashamed of having such lackluster taste in cars since supras are obviously frowned upon hahaha. but seriously im cheap cuz I don't like a 1.5 mil car hahaha....news to me hahah.

You're probably new to this. When an exotic is mentioned, you will be deemed as unsophisticated if you say <insert JDM, DM> is faster.

Once you pay over $100K for a set of wheels, it was never about speed. It's about exclusivity.

483hp
09-11-2007, 01:24 PM
It's a very edgy design. It's gutsy for Lambo to try it (including the huge sticker price).

Will the styling age well? I have my doubts on that.

three.eighteen.
09-12-2007, 01:41 AM
man for 1.5 million the plates on the body shell better deploy like batmobile armour

DannyO
09-12-2007, 07:09 AM
Originally posted by Xtrema

Once you pay over $100K for a set of wheels, it was never about speed. It's about exclusivity.

I wouldn't say thats completely true, like what has been mentioned, its all down to personal preference, when your looking at cars over the 100k mark it just seems to come down to some basic categories...

Fastest car, Best Looks, Best Overall Performer and Most Exclusive.

As nice as that car is, even if I was a millionaire I couldn't justify spending that kind of cash on a car like that, basically I would expect more for my money than just good looks and being a limited edition, but thats just me.

Either way....:hitit:

Aleks
09-12-2007, 07:18 AM
Originally posted by Hakkola

You should hang out with ReiRei.

I tried posting earlier but appearantly beyond doesn't like you to use too many of these: :banghead:

What? I'd take an EVO over this Lambo any day. It's the inside beauty that counts :nut:

SunniSunShine
09-12-2007, 08:39 AM
EK you realize you are saying you'de rather take ashee over megan fox right?

A790
09-12-2007, 09:27 AM
Originally posted by SunniSunShine
EK you realize you are saying you'de rather take ashee over megan fox right?

Oh man, that's quote worthy right there.

GOnSHO
09-12-2007, 09:40 AM
and dont forget 1.5 million euros is over 3 million american....

i get the fact, that having 1/100 is pretty cool, but OVER 3 million on a lambo just doest make sense...

crazedmodder
09-12-2007, 07:36 PM
If you have enough money to buy a 3 million dollar car I don't think it has to make sense to others. This isn't for regular people, if I had that kind of money I would buy it. I'm also sure whoever has the money to buy this isn't worrying about oh the veyron is the same price and faster, the koenigsegg is crazy faster as they probably own those too, or they don't want them. I seriously doubt they care about repair costs either. It's a supercar, plain and simple.

Mike w
09-13-2007, 07:12 PM
http://autoshow.autos.msn.com/autoshow/frankfurt2007/Article.aspx?cp-documentid=5421379
actully there only making 20 of them.
i personally love it, ya the price tag is fuckin high, but i mean for only 20 limited editon lambos being made thats pretty dam rare, you sure gota love lambos to get this one....or be filthy rich. hopefully zrauto in town here buys one. how sweet would that be

USHER
09-13-2007, 07:20 PM
sick car.

looks like something they would put in a movie. like batman or something

Sonic_A4
09-13-2007, 07:23 PM
they should for sure produce that vehicle

Hakkola
09-14-2007, 11:32 AM
Originally posted by Sonic_A4
they should for sure produce that vehicle

They are, it is already sold out.

Canmorite
09-14-2007, 02:04 PM
Originally posted by GOnSHO
and dont forget 1.5 million euros is over 3 million american....

i get the fact, that having 1/100 is pretty cool, but OVER 3 million on a lambo just doest make sense...

1.5 Million Euros in $USD is ~2MM. Close, only off by a 1/3 :nut:

crazydriver
09-15-2007, 09:43 PM
1.5M Euro is way to pricey for that lambo, I'd rather pick up a few LP640s.

sea of ash
09-16-2007, 03:54 PM
you guys seem to forget that the people who are gonna buy this car probably already have all those other cars you guys mentioned that you would buy instead, because chances are if you have $2 mil to blow on a car, you have millions more to blow as well

nich148_9
09-16-2007, 10:38 PM
You'll be owning a car that only 19 other people have. You'll drive it down the street and mothers will drop their small children just to stare at it. You'll be able to machine-gun a Supra. 1.5 million Euros is a bargain.

Just my opinion. Go back to your hating.