PDA

View Full Version : Fido or Rogers Corporate plan??

Ferio_vti
09-11-2007, 10:54 AM
Does anyone have hook ups for Corporate plans for something < $20-25??

Pms please.

toyboy88
09-11-2007, 11:33 AM
Might wanna check out Howard Forums if you haven't already...?

Maybe better luck there:

www.howardforums.com

anarchy
09-11-2007, 12:32 PM
I have the rogers corporate plan, and while the base rate is $25 or so...it still ends up being rougly 50-60 bucks after you add early evening/weekends, the usual monthly fees, 911 charges etc.

And when I went to apply for it, they didn't ask for any id or anything. I think they asked for my id number and i didn't know it and they didn't make a fuss about it.

Ferio_vti
09-11-2007, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by anarchy
I have the rogers corporate plan, and while the base rate is $25 or so...it still ends up being rougly 50-60 bucks after you add early evening/weekends, the usual monthly fees, 911 charges etc.

And when I went to apply for it, they didn't ask for any id or anything. I think they asked for my id number and i didn't know it and they didn't make a fuss about it.

What does $25 include?? Month service fee extra??

anarchy
09-11-2007, 01:00 PM
This is what our Corporate Plan consists of:
$20 per month + $6.95 System Access Fee + $0.50 911 Fee

Includes 250 Local Any-Time minutes (Additional Minutes: $0.10 /min )
$0.10/min Long Distance Charges (for calls originating and terminating within Canada)
$0.15/min Long Distance Charges (for calls originating in Canada to the Continental US)
$35 activation fee waived
Term: 1 year
$50 Conversion Credit applies for users switching from another service provider (credit will be applied as a $25 credit to the first and second month’s invoice)
Detailed Billing: Included
Per Minute Billing: Included
Company Calling (Cell to Cell): Included
Included Custom Calling Features: Basic Voice Mail, Call Display, Call Forwarding and No Answer/Busy Transfer, Call Waiting, Group Calling

So basically its $27.50 per month. I have early evening and weekends so it's an extra $5 bucks, plus I pay for unlimited text messaging which is $10 bucks.

djayz
09-11-2007, 01:13 PM
The corporate plan im on is $20 a month plus access fee and 911. I managed to get caller id waived for a year which is $6 dollars and i get 250 + 50 bonus anytime minutes. unlimited evenings and weekends starting at 6pm. All i need now is text messaging and im set. This plan is old tho like 6 years ago.

coolme
09-11-2007, 03:04 PM
I know it's bell and all, but it's an awesome plan regardless. http://www.redflagdeals.com/forums/showthread.php?t=458564

Bell Mobility Plan for $30 - and it comes with a $100 bill credit! - and INCLUDES all charges, including access fees, 911 fees, etc, (except for GST):

Requirements: 3 Year Plan - It's called a "staff plan" and you must be a CAA/AMA Member.

Plan comes with:
- Free Phone (Samsung SPH-a900 or a few others)
- No activation fee
- $17 of free stuff per month (not sure what this stuff is, but I assume it is ringtones or music)
- 200 daytime minutes
- Unlimited early evenings and weekends (starting at 6pm)
- Call Display
- Voicemail
- 20 free calls per month to your favourite number
- 3 months unlimited text messages
- $50 bill credit after year 1
- $50 bill credit after year 2