PDA

View Full Version : WTB: rotty's

)v(ortal
07-02-2003, 05:03 PM
sup im looking for 2 rotwieler's, i want them either a mids aged fully trained ones.... pm em if u know or have one ..

-danny

Si1ent_A5sa5sin
07-02-2003, 11:40 PM
Lol... get em as pups and train em u lazzy ass!! lol jeez!

If i were u i would get em as pups... so they know YOU are there master and nobody else!

And if u do get 2 rotties... I WILL let em fight my Pure Bread Female Golden lab :D :D :D
She is a fuckin monster!! lol she rapes everydog that comes near her!! lol hahahahahhaha

Once i was camping.. and a rottie and a beagle came up to her and started sniffing her ass... then my dog just snapped and bit the Rottie on the neck (which drew blood) and then growled at the beagle until it ran away...

And once, while me and my stepdad were getting drunk together... my stepdad would drink half a beer, then give the rest to my dog... lol after like 20+ beers... my dog would just be walking along.. and all of a sudden FLOAP on the ground... LOL i was almost shitting my pants it was sooooo funny!

My mom was kinda mad though... the dog threw up a lil while after... AHHH WELL! SO WAS I! and nobody felt sorry for me! lol

Steve R

)v(ortal
07-02-2003, 11:43 PM
ahahahha right on man yea i pups is a better idea.. and if i get one we should bread them ROFL!!! lol

-danny

Si1ent_A5sa5sin
07-02-2003, 11:45 PM
LOL LOL LOL that would be one UGLY ass dog!!! (maybe)

That would suck if it came out spotted... and with a short tail (even though u cut rottie's tails)

hmmmmm.... No thx!

Iunno... lol
Steve R