PDA

View Full Version : CAr Audio Idea

dips87
09-11-2007, 07:53 PM
I was wondering for everyone that has 96-99 honda civic and came with the cd player 2 piece one. i was wondering what you guys did to the lower one where the cd's went into. i have the deck in the main dash area.

I dont know what to do, if i should leave it there or if i take it out what i should put there instead.

its where the red circle is but behind the cupholder cover for anyone that doesn't know what i'm talking about.

http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb282/dips_07/96_civic_interior.jpg

Graham_A_M
09-11-2007, 08:44 PM
LOTS of vehicles have that, My dad's Silverado has it too, I dont know why you think thats specific to just that era of civics. Just leave it there since you wont be able to put anything practical or usefull there, unless your pretty damn skilled at fabricating a cubby hole or something that won't look horrendous

LiquidSilver
09-11-2007, 08:49 PM
put a flip out dvd screen

dips87
09-11-2007, 09:33 PM
ya i was just wondering if anyone has done anything about and what they did.

ya i could but its a 4dr auto so not worth the money to a dvd screen in it.

97'Scort
09-11-2007, 11:50 PM
You can do anything with it if you're willing to pay for some fibreglass work. It'd be a neat spot to put a hidden iPod holder or an Audiocontrol in-dash EQ. Otherwise, just leave it.

Jonathan@TCS
09-18-2007, 11:05 AM
Put your aftermarket deck down there, and leave the factory one up in the top dash. That way when would be thieves look into your car, they see the factory, and they keep walking.