PDA

View Full Version : Led Zeppelin Reunion!

Mckenzie
09-12-2007, 08:10 PM
Before you Zep fans get too excited (Rage, Legendboy, Finboy, etc.) ....its only for one show.... ;)

No Tour
Jason Bonham on drums.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20739983/

However, I would probably give me left nut to go see this. If it were not for my sister's wedding in Mexico, I would seriously try to go!

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

ScottysZ
09-12-2007, 08:55 PM
I wonder how much i could sell a kidney for...

legendboy
09-13-2007, 08:25 AM
Probably be a bit too expensive a trip for me right now :(

Mckenzie
09-13-2007, 10:03 AM
^No doubt- I wonder what the deal is with tickets?

Why cant they just do a reunion tour~?~!!

Jlude
09-13-2007, 10:30 AM
Heard this morning on the radio that the only way you can get tickets is by filling out a ballet and hope it's drawn.

Gonna be held at the 02 center... only has 20k seats.

Tickets are roughly 300/each.

If anyone's interested in making an attempt at getting tickets... I'd be interested in going. Something along the lines of a few guys filling out ballets to get as many tickets as possible (I don't know how manys ticktes one person is allowed because the site to enter a ballot is down. http://www.ahmettribute.com/)

I know it's a very long shot... but if anyone's interested, pm me.

ps. The Who's Pete Townshend, Bill Wyman and the Rhythm Kings, rock band Foreigner and Paolo Nutini will also play at the tribute from British artists who worked with Istanbul-born Ertegun.

rage2
09-13-2007, 10:33 AM
I read about this about 2 weeks ago hehe. Ya, only one show... with next to impossible tickets. I'll wait for the HD-DVD or Blu-Ray LOL.

Jlude
09-13-2007, 10:43 AM
meh... everything's for sale...

Someone who gets tickets will be looking to get paid big off them.

I've got two friends in London keeping an eye out for someone reselling tickets. I haven't decided exactly what I would spend yet on tickets... but I'm willing to get irrational.

LadyTurbo
09-13-2007, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by Mckenzie

However, I would probably give me left nut to go see this.

So would I! :P

Seriously though, they would be absolutely amazing to see live *sigh*

Wow, the Calgary Sun totally blows... they said ROGER Planet instead of Robert... tools.

sputnik
09-13-2007, 11:30 AM
Originally posted by LadyTurbo
Wow, the Calgary Sun totally blows... they said ROGER Planet instead of Robert... tools.

It wasn't written by the Sun. The story came off of the Associated Press newswire.

BTW. It is PLANT not Planet.

LadyTurbo
09-13-2007, 11:31 AM
Originally posted by LadyTurbo

And I totally just said Planet instead of Plant haha, I rule.

LadyTurbo
09-13-2007, 11:34 AM
Originally posted by sputnik

BTW. It is PLANT not Planet.

Just trying to keep you guys on your toes... :P

Sun article or not, the editor missed the typo.

ScottysZ
09-13-2007, 01:58 PM
Did any of you guys see Roger Planet :D the last time he was here? I dont know how he can still wail like that, absolutely amazing.