PDA

View Full Version : Changing realtors

ecstasy_civic
09-13-2007, 10:12 AM
The lady we had helping us didnt really help us lol
So im wondering what we should be looking for, because she seemed nice, seemed willing to help, just wasnt able to help us with what we were looking for.

I know theres a bunch on here so please post away. Looking to purchase in Coventry Hills.:)

Antonito
09-13-2007, 10:19 AM
In what way did she not perform? I'm not being snarky, but it'll probably help whomever is going to offer assistance if they know more background info

Mangina
09-13-2007, 10:32 AM
Call 998-9900 and talk to Sonya. (Foxy)

HRD2PLZ
09-13-2007, 11:21 AM
Did you sign a Buyer Brokerage agreement with her? Its much easier to change Realtors when you are buying as opposed to selling.

ecstasy_civic
09-13-2007, 11:56 AM
Originally posted by HRD2PLZ
Did you sign a Buyer Brokerage agreement with her? Its much easier to change Realtors when you are buying as opposed to selling.

Didnt sign anything, she was recommended by a family member and was helping out, it was just hard to contact her for appts. The houses she was showing us were not what we were looking for. We had mentioned we would much prefer an attached garage and we were getting listings for non-attatched garages. We have a fairly decent budget for a home so theres no reason why we couldnt find something we like.

PM's returned.

Thanks for the help guys.

Weapon_R
09-13-2007, 12:59 PM
PM HRD2PLZ. He's been helpful to everyone on here and well recommended.

eur0
09-13-2007, 01:07 PM
I sent you a pm ecstasy.

autosm
09-13-2007, 08:15 PM
Work with a person if they waste your time get another one

Shop around prices are falling with so many homes on the market .

If what is happening in the US starts here you could loose a lot of money .

Most of the ones I am watching have reduced the price .

ecstasy_civic
09-13-2007, 10:07 PM
I appreciate the overwhelming help lol

Didnt know there were that many realtors here:rofl:
We were out looking tonight, it seems not everyone selling their house really wants to sell their house:nut:

autumnrain
09-17-2007, 09:48 PM
whats your budget and the things your want beside double attached garage?