PDA

View Full Version : RECOVERED: 1991 white honda accord exr coupe

GQBalla
09-13-2007, 01:20 PM
posting this for my friend.

stolen from right in front of his house in country hills drive.

White 1991 white accord exr coupe.
has bc plates 756-JSJ

white in color
tinted side windows.
this car is in mint condition. probably the best condition accord ive seen for that year.

also has a 12 inch sub kenwood 500w kenwood amp
also has a deck possibly pioneer

please keep an eye out beyonders for the car and possibly his stereo.

T-Dubbs
09-13-2007, 01:22 PM
i dont get why people post here, when their car is stolen
if mine was stolen, i wouldnt want it back.....:dunno:

GQBalla
09-13-2007, 01:29 PM
why wouldn't you want it back? your property right? so basically from what you said you don care about your stuff?

T-Dubbs
09-13-2007, 01:55 PM
if its stolen
chances are its been shit kicked, and id rather take the insurance money, than have my beat ass car back

cdnsir
09-13-2007, 02:12 PM
True, you're not going to get a lot of money parting out that 91 Accord... So the chances are, some 16 yr old punk is joyriding the hell out of his car right now.

It's really the worst case scenerio when your car has been drove to shts and later found in a ditch... Cuz the insurance companies won't pay u a cent unless there's significant damage.

Anyway, this is a sad story to hear. I hope all goes well for your fd at the end.

QuasarCav
09-13-2007, 02:22 PM
Originally posted by cdnsir
True, you're not going to get a lot of money parting out that 91 Accord... So the chances are, some 16 yr old punk is joyriding the hell out of his car right now.

It's really the worst case scenerio when your car has been drove to shts and later found in a ditch... Cuz the insurance companies won't pay u a cent unless there's significant damage.

Anyway, this is a sad story to hear. I hope all goes well for your fd at the end.

Am I reading this right, friend has been shortened to fd?

cdnsir
09-13-2007, 02:42 PM
Yea, I got lazy... I meant friend and not a RX7! LOL :D

403Gemini
09-13-2007, 02:45 PM
Originally posted by cdnsir

*snip*
*snip*

... you're an idiot... im just throwing that out there.

Genjuro
09-13-2007, 02:49 PM
Originally posted by T-Dubbs
if its stolen
chances are its been shit kicked, and id rather take the insurance money, than have my beat ass car back

but some people have Good cars and would want theirs back if it were stolen though...

Mangina
09-13-2007, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by 403Gemini

... you're an idiot... im just throwing that out there.

Why is he an idiot for not wanting a shitbagged 1991 car back?

403Gemini
09-13-2007, 03:16 PM
Originally posted by Mangina

Why is he an idiot for not wanting a shitbagged 1991 car back?

No not at all, because he obviously doesn't know how insurance works at all :nut:

edit: but i'll agree with most people in this thread - after a total theft, good chance you probably dont want it back unless the car is really really nice or rare.

cdnsir
09-13-2007, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by 403Gemini

No not at all, because he obviously doesn't know how insurance works at all :nut:

edit: but i'll agree with most people in this thread - after a total theft, good chance you probably dont want it back unless the car is really really nice or rare.

Look, you have your opinion and I have mine. So I'm not going to start fighting on someone else's help thread.

My point is, if nothing is broken, so say the thief just strains the hell out of the car in stupid stunts. Then when you get it back, the car just doesn't "feel right" anymore. How can you prove to the insurance company that it was the joyriding that "messed" up a 16 year old car when there's zero apparent damage?

I'm just going to end it there. Let's just try to be more considerate to the thread owner ok?

infected
09-13-2007, 05:10 PM
Not always true, hopefully if the car is found it will still be in good condition and that "feel" will only be a psychological problem.

Post them pics!!

kvanderlaag
09-13-2007, 07:47 PM
It's a principle thing. I've put a lot of time and money and good old hard work into my car. I love it enough that if someone stole it and beat the shit out of it, I'd want to make it nice and mine again.

Shit, if they blew the motor, I'd take it as an excuse to put a bigger one in. The only thing I'm not touching is frame damage, and with this car, I'm up in the air even on that.

cityhunter2501
09-23-2007, 08:31 PM
car has been found a week after somewhere in the NE.
damage on the driver side, stereo system stolen.