PDA

View Full Version : FS:WiNTER DRIFTER! CHEAP!

envoyondubs
09-13-2007, 11:17 PM
Vehicle Details
Year : 1986
Make and Model : nissan 300zx
Exterior Color : blue
Interior Color : blue
Auto or Manual? : auto
Odometer Reading : 240,000
Location of Vehicle : Nw
Description : has some rust on rear quarters and around winshield
Extras :deck, disk changer , t-tops, new rear tires
Asking Price : 800.00 OBO MaKE ME AN OFFER AS I HAVE NO ROOM FOR THIS

Contact Information
E-Mail : [email protected]
Phone :

Pictures :email for pics.

envoyondubs
09-14-2007, 05:03 PM
bump

swak
09-14-2007, 05:08 PM

SpeedyZ
09-14-2007, 09:29 PM
so you bought the car to flip it? you wrote this up with the account you used to buy it with, my friend saw it so now you changed accounts?

you also told people you didnt buy it from me

drew_goring
09-14-2007, 09:53 PM
Originally posted by SpeedyZ
so you bought the car to flip it? you wrote this up with the account you used to buy it with, my friend saw it so now you changed accounts?

you also told people you didnt buy it from me

What did you sell it for?

tsuga
09-14-2007, 10:57 PM
Ill buy it for 550 and up to 650

SpeedyZ
09-14-2007, 11:48 PM
sold the car for 450, 245 000 km's

zyketti
09-15-2007, 12:03 AM
aj u sold ur z? :(

envoyondubs
09-15-2007, 12:42 AM
yea i bough it from shittyz needed a new alternator battery and struts , now it runs good 800. obo

envoyondubs
09-15-2007, 12:45 AM
dont clutter my thread with your bullshit

wheelmanz24
09-15-2007, 01:10 AM
it has more then "some rust"
the rear quarters are nearly gone, and the frame is rusting aswell.

BUYER BEWARE

drew_goring
09-15-2007, 01:45 AM
Originally posted by envoyondubs
dont clutter my thread with your bullshit
So what is the actual mileage? If you bought it at 245000?

SpeedyZ
09-15-2007, 01:52 AM
I'm selling my rusty NA 2+2, the interior is in pretty good shape but the body and frame is rusted, all the parts are on the car, car starts and runs, i was driving it before the winter but i purchased a new car making this expendable, i would like to keep the rims tho
i have a picture of the dash with the km at 236 000 almost 3 years ago and i believe its at 245 + now, i'll get an exact number tomorrow

the car is also auto with analog gauges, cloth seats and bitchin betty (voice alert if door is open etc)
im lookin for 600 obo

500 without the rims

ok so rust is pretty bad, rear wheel wells(both) side skirts are pretty much done, around the window, i could get some pictures but it would take awhile also the mileage is 243 702KM

the tranny was replaced, the rear shocks need to be replaced, the acceleration on the car is very sluggish but I think that is just the desperate need for a tune up, the cars louder then stock because of holes in the exhaust system but other then that it drives ok, has a new steering rack and an alighment just done to it

the drivers fender isnt rusting but it has a crack in it from someone backing into the front of the car, the car is running I mean I drove it before I bought my new car.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

that was my original ad for the car, still up on N-E-C-C

so I told everyone the full story of the car before I sold it, this guy cant even give you the right amount of KM, and I'm the one spreading the bullshit...

I dont care if he manages to sell the car for that much just tell the person whats actually wrong with the car, I cut him a deal because he told me he wanted to drive it in the winter so if he can sell it for that much then all the power to him just like it was said before, buyer beware

envoyondubs
09-15-2007, 10:08 AM
it 243,000 kms on it not 245 it runs good now that it had some tlc its the rear quarters are ruusty as stated 800 obo for a good running car is a good deal

envoyondubs
09-15-2007, 11:21 AM
Originally posted by SpeedyZ

I dont care if he manages to sell the car for that much just tell the person whats actually wrong with the car, I cut him a deal because he told me he wanted to drive it in the winter so if he can sell it for that much then all the power to him just like it was said before, buyer beware [/B]

hahah thats hilarious. tell the person whats actually wrong with the car .you didnt tell me a god ddamn thing and you were shaking the whole time you were selling it haha. there is nothing wrong with the car altho i was told the gas guage was "inacurate" but ACTUALLY does not work at all . now it is the the hand of someone who actually knows a bit about the z31's and it running perfectly fine.

envoyondubs
09-15-2007, 11:23 AM
oh yea i was told the car was bought brand new by "my dad" but really it was bought at an auction in the early 90's

SpeedyZ
09-15-2007, 01:55 PM
no never said the car was purchased brand new, said the car was purchased in 1996 by my dad and we've had the car since and i said the big gas gauge reads wrong but the little 1/8th one is still accurate, funny how someone who "knows" about the z31 doesnt know about that or the fact that they only came in single turbo or n/a not twin and that 300's only ever came in V6 RWD

everything that is posted in this thread was told to you before so you are full of shit and are just pissed off you got caught trying to flip a car if you sell it then good for you but you just showed everyone what type of business person you are and how do you not have a room for a car that you just bought a week ago? Shoulda thought of that before you bought the car

tsuga
09-15-2007, 05:29 PM
Ill buy it for 250 lol, tryen to rip a brother off i dont think so.

envoyondubs
09-15-2007, 06:51 PM
when did i say it came in twin turbo? or that they didnt come rwd? pissed of cause i was "caught" trying to flip a car? ahhaha oh man ii think your the one pissed off now ahhaha im just laughing at you ? work was done im into it for 800 but i dont need it anymore since i have my bike and 3 other cars. and the 1/8th is not accurate at all my friend ahahha jeez for someone who owned it for 11 years you should know that haha. and as for trying to rip a brother off? hahah buddy maybe you should upgrade from that 89 ford probe ahahahah