PDA

View Full Version : wicked spoiler, best ad write up ever

Steeztastic5000
09-14-2007, 01:03 AM
This didnt really happen on the "street" so I already shi* the bed with this post, my bad.

Looking for cars in the states I came across this ad and just had to post it:

LOOK! HOT HOT== 95 TALON WITH HOT PAINT AND BODY KIT - $6800

95 EAGLE TALON WITH HOT PAINT AND FULL BODY KIT! GET ATTENTION LIKE FERRARI OWNERS! FAST, RUNS GREAT, NON SMOKER, CLEAN, CD MPS PLAYER, CUSTOM LIGHTS, BRANDED TITLE. 208-340-XXXX

Some people.

Steeztastic5000
09-14-2007, 01:05 AM
Where do you even get a spoiler like that? I would be less embarassed about buying a rubber vagina from a hot girl at a XXX store than that monstrosity.

turbotrip
09-14-2007, 01:07 AM
:drool: that thing must get more attention than most ferraris lol

zieg
09-14-2007, 01:10 AM
Must have been one of those kids that will bet in trouble and stuff, not being able to tell the difference between good and bad attention?

Steeztastic5000
09-14-2007, 01:37 AM
Originally posted by ZiG-87
Must have been one of those kids that will bet in trouble and stuff, not being able to tell the difference between good and bad attention?

:werd:

Bad attention = people pointing and laughing

Good attention = girls lifting up their shirts

Just a guess but I think that picasso lookin body kit and ski-boat spoiler probably draws a lot of negative. I thought they only made shit like that for sunfires and cav's.

SilverBoost
09-14-2007, 11:12 AM
I want to see a thread about a good spoiler for a change. I think this site has pretty much covered all the bad ones. There are as many spoiler threads as window tint threads. Maybe it's time we all just accepted that they're out there, and whether you like it or not, like chrome rims it isn't going away.

Destinova403
09-14-2007, 11:16 AM
dude... thats dope... although i can see how he gets all the attention

infected
09-14-2007, 02:03 PM
Not gonna lie, but that's a pretty nice choice in paint.

soloracer
09-14-2007, 09:55 PM
Originally posted by Steeztastic5000
Where do you even get a spoiler like that? I would be less embarassed about buying a rubber vagina from a hot girl at a XXX store than that monstrosity.

Doesn't know where to get the spoiler but apparently knows all about rubber vagina's.......interesting......... ;)

Actually I think you probably get the spoiler and rubber lady parts from the same store because if you own that spoiler you certainly aren't getting any. *lol*

Spoons
09-15-2007, 04:57 PM
I'm pretty sure that I am not looking for that kind of attention...