PDA

View Full Version : back problem from racing seat?

Lo)2enz0
07-03-2003, 03:05 PM
I was just wondering if anyone else who has racing seats (sparco sprint/speed to be exact) gets back problems.. well ever since i got my seat installed its the only place where my back doesn't feel like its twisted. well does anyone else have this problem.

Laurier

Blue Devil 2
07-03-2003, 04:19 PM
I can't understand what your saying/asking...

littledan
07-03-2003, 04:21 PM
i think he's saying that his back feels all messed up unless he is sitting in his racing seat. at all other times it feels twisted?

Lo)2enz0
07-03-2003, 04:31 PM
i edited my post a bit, but yes I get lots of back problems when I am at work, and I can barely sleep at night because of these problems. well I am just wondering if anyone else has had this problem.

Laurier

B17a
07-03-2003, 04:33 PM
Face it man, old age is catching up to you! Next you'll be able to feel cold fronts moving in days before, in your bones!:rofl:

speedracer
07-03-2003, 04:54 PM
I'm assuming you have a harness (of which I hope you spent the money for a real harness). The question then is - is it installed correctly?

What a proper harness install should look like (http://www.carsrally.ca/2003/documents/diagrams-9.pdf)

For a better explanation on heights and materials for mounting - www.wcma.ca

4wheeldrift
07-03-2003, 05:16 PM
I know some people find they need a little more support out of their race seats, you can get lumbar pillows and suchlike that velcro to the seat back wherever you need them too. I've had my Evo 2s in my Subaru for over 2 years now and they've never given me any trouble like that.

I'm not really sure I understand what you are saying? You have back problems because of the seat, or you are noticing them at work? If you are having problems at work, talk to your boss or office services people and see what they can do for you.

jdmakkord
07-03-2003, 11:03 PM
My sprints didn't mess up my back, but the extra lumbar pads would be a bonus.

sexualbanana
07-03-2003, 11:43 PM
i bet you it's because the racing seat is actually correcting your back and you just have bad posture the rest of the time.

jdmakkord
07-04-2003, 12:00 AM
Originally posted by sexualbanana
i bet you it's because the racing seat is actually correcting your back and you just have bad posture the rest of the time.

Yeah a nigga slouch with buckets will ruin your back for sure.

Lo)2enz0
07-04-2003, 11:16 AM
Ya i have to agree with the fact that its correcting myback because i ussually walk with a hunch but lately i have been walk up straight and i just noticed that after reading banana's post. but I still think I will pickup some extra lumbar pads.

Laurier