PDA

View Full Version : FS: Dell 9400 (e1705) 17" Gaming Laptop

dr_jared88
09-20-2007, 11:08 AM
I am selling this laptop as I don't play many games anymore and I have my macbook for everything else. It's in very good condition, no dead pixels and everything functions 100%. This thing was top of the line a year ago and still out preforms pretty much any laptop you'll find at stores such as Best Buy or Futureshop.

Specs are as followed:

Intel Core Duo Processor - 1.83 Ghz
- 1 GB DDR2 Memory
- 80GB SATA Hard Drive
- 256 MB Dedicated nVidia GeForce 7900 Video card
- Both VGA and DVI out!
- 6 USB 2.0 Ports
- 17 inch UltraSharp Wide Screen UXGA Display w/ Truelife (Best Laptop Screen on the market)
- 8x DVD DL Burner
- Your choice of Windows XP Media Center Edition or Vista Ultimate (both fully legal)
- Much more!

I absolutely have loved this laptop but as a poor college student I must sell this laptop. This laptop was about $2200 a year ago and still has many features most laptops today don't have. It even has a built in sub woofer. The video card is dedicated memory unlike 90% of the laptops out there that share the systems memory. I've played games like Call of Duty 2 with all the settings cranked and played flawlessly. My favorite feature is the screen though. You can crank the resolution up to 1920x1200! That will allow you to view two web pages side by side without having to resize them :)

I am asking $700obo.

You can PM if you want, but for quicker response just email me a message to my blackberry. [email protected]

dr_jared88
09-23-2007, 08:21 AM
Price Drop :)

dr_jared88
09-23-2007, 11:31 PM
SOLD! Please Close