PDA

View Full Version : 1987 Black cherry t-tops mr2 *MINT*

SteveG
07-04-2003, 05:14 PM
Ok heres the deal, I may be looking at selling my 1987 Black t-tops mr2.

Bad things
-button on the end of the cruise control stalk is missing (cruise still works just have to short out the two contacts
-temp control knob for the HVAC is missing (still operatable)
-small rip in the base of the drivers leather seat
Thats pretty much all i can think of
-314,000kms recent head gasket job 1 month before i bought the car last june with 307,000kms

Good things.
semi loaded model with cruise, leather interior, and center console between seats

-Erebuni Style 628 8 piece body kit
-PPG custom mixed black paint with red and red russet pearl (3 months old)
-TSW 15X7 Blade wheels, in near immaculate shape, one very small rash
-Falken Azeni's 205/50/15 tires with 90% tread
-Ground control coilovers, eibach 7" eibach springs w/200fr & 400r rates
-brand new toyota ebrake cables
-new champion copper plugs
-OEM replacement minute muffler exhaust

Other than what is listed the car is stock. No other mods have been done. Engine runs VERY strong and all around is in excellent shape, The car has been meticulously maintained as I have a file folder an inch thick with every service history of the car including the original bill of sale :-)

Paint is immaculate, plans for the car if not sold are a gen3 3sgte from japan next spring but not having any cash flow to work on cars right now is driving me nuts so I was thinking of an ae86 with 3sgte or just a fully built 4agze, dunno we'll see.

Paint was done at the kelowna trades center and instructor mentioned that for the quality and customness of the paint I would've been looking at close to $5000 for a comparable job. Good thing my best friend was doing his schooling and is as anal as I am when it comes to my car

Car is in lethbridge and I'm asking $7500 OBO for it. tons of pics can be found at www.3sgtemr2.com it is the black car and there are links at the bottom of the page.

Steve

James
07-05-2003, 03:18 AM
Beautiful car man :thumbsup:.....good luck on the sale