PDA

View Full Version : What do you think of Tirecraft?

Mixalot27
09-21-2007, 02:14 PM
Hey guys, I'm looking for some opinions about Tirecraft. A friend of mine is going to be opening a Tirecraft in Braeside starting in October. I'm going to be doing some work for him, helping him get his computer systems up and running and inventory entered.

I have no previous experience dealing with Tirecraft. So I was wondering how they are as a company? Do the carry a good product line usually? How are their prices? Quality of service? Anyways post up your experiences, good, bad or ugly. I'm interested to know what kind of reputation this company has in the industry. Thanks.

BigBearWest
09-21-2007, 02:35 PM
That is wicked. I just moved back to cedarbrae and knew they were opening some sorta shop. Most ppl have had good experiences with the other locations.

92probe
09-21-2007, 02:53 PM
I just got a set of tires off tirecraft this summer and they were great, great price the only downside was when i got them installed they said it would take an hour and it took 3 but shit happens they still did a great job and i would buy from them again in a minute.

Euro838
09-21-2007, 03:23 PM
Of all the tire chain stores, I'd say I trust Tirecraft the most. They are straightforward and give you options, not just some excuse about how if you don't replace your tires, your car will explode!

Hash_man
09-21-2007, 07:51 PM
In my dealings with tirecraft they seem to be pretty good... But that is only one location... with all chain places like that they seem to differ very much depending on how they are run.

jay42w8
09-21-2007, 09:00 PM
got my springs installed at Chinook Tirecraft....did a good job....price was decent....I'd go there again...plus they've been in business at that location for over 20 yrs so they must be doing stuff right:thumbsup:

pinoyhero
09-21-2007, 09:32 PM
Keep in mind you'll have to compete with US pricing and people ordering tires from the states.

VetteRacin
09-23-2007, 12:57 AM
Ive worked for both corporate and associated stores and from what I can tell is that it's a awesome company.

max_boost
09-23-2007, 01:01 AM
A lot of it has to do with the people running the store but I've only had good experiences with Tirecraft. I go to them for a lot of my automotive needs.

Team_Mclaren
09-23-2007, 01:21 AM
Originally posted by max_boost
A lot of it has to do with the people running the store but I've only had good experiences with Tirecraft. I go to them for a lot of my automotive needs.

exactly. :werd:

GTS Jeff
09-23-2007, 04:17 AM
I've always liked them, but just recently they charged my buddy $110 for an alignment and did a shitty job of it. They put things "within spec" which is totally retarded when the specs give such a wide range.

celly
09-23-2007, 08:47 AM
I use Tirecraft in the Douglasdale Business Park and they're great. Wes (owner) is a nice person to deal with and never steers you wrong. I scored a set of winter tires from him and my wife got a set of Michelins from him. I've also had some other work done by him (front end work, alignments, brake work etc) and they always provide great service. I work minutes away so it's super convenient for me too.

That reminds me, with the way the weather always seems to go in October, I may be putting my snow tires back on soon. :thumbsdow