PDA

View Full Version : FS: 1986 Corolla 61k $1500 obo

Graham_A_M
09-21-2007, 03:57 PM
Vehicle Details
Year : 1986
Make and Model : Toyota Corolla
Exterior Color : sun faded (unknown color)
Interior Color : ?
Auto or Manual? : ?
Odometer Reading : 61,000
Location of Vehicle :Victoria BC
Description : Immaculate condition
Extras : none
Asking Price : $1500 OBO

Contact Information
E-Mail :
Phone : 1-250-474-2465

Pictures : None available.

Hey guys. I saw this ad in Performance Plus magazine, this car is NOT MINE, I do not know the owners, I'm merely re-printing this ad for the sake of the Beyond crew, please dont PM me about this, I know NOTHING else about the car other then what I printed here.

I never called them, so I dont know if its a hatch back or what, or what the transmission is, but apparently the car is in mint condition. and the price is OBO.

Good luck!
:thumbsup:

Jason Lange
09-21-2007, 04:57 PM
WTF?

anarchy
09-21-2007, 05:06 PM
Hahaha sun faded (unknown color)
I love how its in immaculate condition but they don't know the interior color or whether its auto or manual lol

Graham_A_M
09-21-2007, 06:05 PM
:rolleyes:Um... yeah... I'll bet they do, they just didn't list it in the ad. Is it THAT hard to figure out? There is a maximum character limit, so they can only say so much. :clap:

I input as much info into that basic sellers guide that BEyond.ca has for the vehicles. The info was much like what you'd find for a bargain finder type ad:thumbsup:

SR240SX
09-21-2007, 06:06 PM
61,000km's:eek:

Graham_A_M
09-21-2007, 06:08 PM
^ Yeah man, this seems like a SMOKIN deal to say the least. Its been for sale for a few months too, but definately advertising in the wrong place. (muscle car drag racing classifieds mag that I picked up today at AutoValue getting a sparkplug for my dirtbike)
I saw this ad a while ago, but I lost the issue before I could throw it up here. I picked it the mag again and looked for this ad, and sure enough it was still there.